str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
alrighty then off to a fantastic start
CRASH REPORT ----->>>
i thought the next version of iphone was bad removing all their ports,etc so now only way to hook up anything will be blue tooth
BUT at least the iphone has a reply option AND the cell phone my MC has cant reply to summer as theres no option to do so
no name phone.png

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started playing, gorgeous renders. Will there be a harem route or is this a "Pick one and stick with it" type of game?

Reactions: HansDampf788

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Nice update but unfortunately there is an error you can't reply to Summer and when you close the phone it goes to the error screen.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Nice update but unfortunately there is an error you can't reply to Summer and when you close the phone it goes to the error screen.
The fact that there's no way around it really makes you wonder if *anyone* tested this in any way shape or form.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Had to wait for the bugfix, can't reply to Summer message so we all got stuck to the same error

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
I should employ some of you guys as my beta testers :p
Hotfix is on its way, all of the issues you mentioned should be fixed at this point. If you still manage to find any bugs, don't hesitate to point them out and I'll let vodka solve the problem work on it.

The problem with Summer's text was that it loaded replies with the fresh start of the game, so if someone didn't start the game this way, he might've run in some issues.

FYI, most of phone conversations and improved animations happen in the first three in-game days, so if you want to see more content than it's in the 4th day, feel free to start the game from the beginning.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just wanted to say loving the game so far. Bianca is Bae and so far the front runner for me. Probably because she's a gorgeous redhead that let me creampie her. <3

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lokitox8 and Grelk

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
What the heck? Another update already?
-FOZ- did you find another couple of hours per day?
And if so please tell me where and how! :)
Anyhow, don't overdo it and burn out!

Reactions: -FOZ-

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, the new content was small but the adding phone's message and rework in animation was not bad. Keep up with the good work and can't wait to see more updates from you in the future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For now the only thing we need to have would be a Gallery to rewatch the sex scenes again without a need to saving before the sex action, just need that in the next update and it was good enough for me

Reactions: potatoman398
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes