-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
alright dev how do i get out of this loop?seem to recall having this same issue last version
suppose to message this chick so she dont think i ghost her meanwhile NO REPLY OPTION
click the x just for mc to repeat himself about calling this chick so she dont think i ghosted her
am i to expect this happening every update? View attachment 999693 View attachment 999695
As I said some posts earlier, starting the game from the beginning solves the problem, but in the next update I think I'll just get rid of this forced reply thing as too many people are starting from the save and have problems with this.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
As I said some posts earlier, starting the game from the beginning solves the problem, but in the next update I think I'll just get rid of this forced reply option as too many people are starting from the save and have problems with this.
ok thats on me then i never seen that post so ill start from fresh game and see how it goes sorry bro

Reactions: Henry73au

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
What the heck? Another update already?
-FOZ- did you find another couple of hours per day?
And if so please tell me where and how! :)
Anyhow, don't overdo it and burn out!
And here goes another one:p It's just a matter of sacrificing sleep and you'd be surprised how much more time is at your disposal haha

Thanks for your concern, really, but don't you worry - I'm far from burning out. My vision for the project mixed with your support (both here and on Patreon) is what keeps my motivation levels as high as Snoop.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And here goes another one:p It's just a matter of sacrificing sleep and you'd be surprised how much more time is at your disposal haha

Thanks for your concern, really, but don't you worry - I'm far from burning out. My vision for the project mixed with your support (both here and on Patreon) is what keeps my motivation levels as high as Snoop.
Sleep is for the weak, let me send you some redbulls and a control remote electric collar (like the ones the sith empire used on slaves) :p :ROFLMAO:.

kidding aside you really work fast (y)

Reactions: Exalted Text

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Any game with a lot of cheating in it is awesome, but when it is a best friend it is even better. Lets have some cheating dialogue between the mc and that naughty girl, lots of little hidden jokes between them as they talk with girlfriend.

It isnt cheating if there isnt a bit of risk turmoil and excitement attached to it. Cheating is a conscious decision to follow your lusts and surrender to them

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just finished update 2.4. I like how the Dev breaks the wall with the coke and the living in a VN talk. (y)
NTL does that all the time with the Treasure of Nadia.

Reactions: lassoluh

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.2.4] FOZ

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 184 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 149 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update is little short but still good, Sina is now my new favorite girl with that sexy outfit and that body type...Can't wait to see more content with her

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Can someone tell me please? I notice that this game is getting update really fast (whic is amazing), do all this updates have new sex scenes or most are characters intreductions?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes