trahnil51

Apr 28, 2019
anyone else having issues with their antivirus finding the game as a threat? I was able to download and play 1.0 no problem but every update since then my antivirus indicates a launcher file as a threat and even when I restore the file and try running the game it never launches. Anyone else have this issue or have any idea how to solve it (preferably without disabling the AV)?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
anyone else having issues with their antivirus finding the game as a threat? I was able to download and play 1.0 no problem but every update since then my antivirus indicates a launcher file as a threat and even when I restore the file and try running the game it never launches. Anyone else have this issue or have any idea how to solve it (preferably without disabling the AV)?
It's false positive (....probably)
Add the game folder to your AV exclude list

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Can someone tell me please? I notice that this game is getting update really fast (whic is amazing), do all this updates have new sex scenes or most are characters intreductions?
It varies, some updates will have animated scenes, some new characters and yet other both or none... It depends on what part of the story is being released. Currently there are 18 animated scenes + 9 faster versions of them.
First release was made in older version of Renpy, while subsequent ones with the latest - which still has to be whitelisted by antiviruses as it's a fairly new program. It seems like the problem with AV triggering may remain until they whitelist it, that's what I read on a Renpy forum. Simply whitelist the game folder in your AV for a quick fix.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Man this game is soo good i finally tried it and lemme say this it is damn good.

I'm gonna sound hypocrite here but i don't like cheating at all, but something about this game is argh don't know maybe its the situation that the mc is in, dunno but it is definitely hot.

I LOVE that the milfs look like they are supposed to look and not like super models.

Also that thing with the gf best friend damn insanely hot.

I'm gonna support you on patreon man thats for sure once the month ends.

Also about the story/plot you planning to make multiple endings or is it a harem game, would be good if we had to choose a girl in the end or harem, but this is just my personal opinion.

Also please don't add forced lesbian content it seems to be a new trope lately.

so far this game is damn good cant wait for more, i dont have a favorite girl yet its hard to choose they all look hella good.

Anyway thats my opinion keep up the good work.

PqYjPPqC504JA0yKVB.gif

Edit:
By the way i have to ask, is the mc girlfriend a virgin? I dont care if she is or not but the writing is kind of confusing, its the first time for them or the first time for her, like i said i don't care if she is or not just curious lol

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.4 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
can someone please help me, some other games end up going like this. i don't know the problem
i downloaded the compressed version
sasdasd.png

Jan 10, 2020
Huge first release with loads of content and MILF-iness :BootyTime:, ticks all the right boxes for me and am hoping to impregnate em all soon, can't wait for the next update!
Also it badly needs an incest patch imo, since jess (landlady?'s friend) says she knows MC from when he was 6 years old or something, idk if it is intended or plothole, i just think it would be better fit in the story if there's a patch, great game regardless (y)
-FOZ- agreed...there's 10 girls i'd luv 2 fuck n knock up immediately (n another 5 that are "maybes"), but what's a VN w/o some quality incest? c'mon bro, n like Luziferez said, it only has 2 b a patch, so it's optional for those who don't like it (can't imagine why tho). n ur still early enuff in ur dev where u can make this happen...a mom, couple sisters w/nieces, aunt w/a couple cousins. n since he talks about impregnating them, i didn't see a pregnancy tag, but hoping u can make that an in-game possibility...thx!

P.S. top-10 girls: Amber (athletic), Blanca (hooker slut!), Lisa (party girl slut w/that mini-skirt n those legs!), Liu (asian schoolgirl), Lucia (black girl luv!! n slut w/those thigh-high boots), Rebecca (daisy dukes n those legs!), Shanice (black girl luv!! n athletic), Sina (choker says it all), Tiffany (high-class whore, n those legs!), n Willow (goth girl freak)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: damien_sensei

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
v0.2.5 is here (on MEGA, more mirrors soon)
223 renders added
Android version coming in the next 24 hours
As always, restarting the game most often solves any bugs (but there shouldn't be any)
Discord access is at the top of my patreon page
Have fun!

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
This is a VN with a lot of promise and what's there is already great, but i was not a fan of this update. Unless i missed something, it was all context/story. Which are really good so far in this VN and essential to great VN's in general, but it's like i just ate a burger with a bun fresh out of the oven, packed with tasty toppings and condiments... but someone forgot the meat itself. No one wants that. And it's worse when ending it on a 'cliffhanger', so to speak.

I would be more satisfied with and happy to support longer development times to avoid that if necessary.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes