Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Thanks for appreciating my work! Yup, Summer is a virgin as it was revealed in v0.2.5, but in the next release I'll try to make previous writing less vague so it's all clear from the very beginning.
Don't need to be less vague imo, was pretty clear that Summer is a virgin from the start but I took the 'planning for a special first time' as being that.

Reactions: -FOZ-

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: maestro9109

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I'm starting now and the summer friend the redhead has a good body but she's fucking other guys so I'll avoid her:mad:

the director is an old bitch I will also refuse her

That muscular girl has a boyfriend too ? I think she's the only one worth it if she's single of course, I hate it when girls have to have a boyfriend :rolleyes::rolleyes:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm starting now and the summer friend the redhead has a good body but she's fucking other guys so I'll avoid her:mad:

the director is an old bitch I will also refuse her

That muscular girl has a boyfriend too ? I think she's the only one worth it if she's single of course, I hate it when girls have to have a boyfriend :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well, if the redhead wasn't a total horndog she wouldn't fuck the MC either, so I won't be complaining about that, heh.

If you only want innocent unspoilt virgins you're better off sticking to Summer while the rest of us live it up :p

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Well, if the redhead wasn't a total horndog she wouldn't fuck the MC either, so I won't be complaining about that, heh.

If you only want innocent unspoilt virgins you're better off sticking to Summer while the rest of us live it up :p
I don't care if you're a virgin or not, but you don't have to mention that you're actively fucking around :p

is that muscular girl a love interest ? single?:unsure:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't care if you're a virgin or not, but you don't have to mention that you're actively fucking around :p

is that muscular girl a love interest ? single?:unsure:
Do you per chance live in a bubble ?
People almost always talk about relationships with their friends. Stop being so offended by ladies getting dick, yours aint that special. It's just a prick in a sea of billions.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Exactly.. Talking about it is perfectly fine..
HOWEVER..
As long as I don't see the shit EG the voyeurism bullshit that some dev's do where MC can watch other guys fucking their girlfriends that happen to also be our future LI.. We should be good.
This!
Only man I want to see fucking one of the girls is MC.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Maybe my phone couldnt handle the game. Sir FOZ the android version u provided recently wont install on my phone. Really want to try this bit maybe it cant be help.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Man this game keeps getting better and its harder to chose between girls, so hopefully the dev for players like us gives us a Harem route :BootyTime: , can't wait for the Blanca's scene next update, that was a really hot setting to end the update..
Harem would be great.. And tbh though I love virgins I would drop Summer for Bianca. :sneaky:

Reactions: HansDampf788

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Harem would be great.. And tbh though I love virgins I would drop Summer for Bianca. :sneaky:
Dude same, hopefully she's not seen anyone else besides MC after they boned.
Everyone loves an endearing little redheaded slut.
Now, now come on guys, cut Summer some slack, she's been doin a lot of stuff for us like waking us up daily and goin to gym, she even saved herself for us and though Blanca's cute and hot, she just now had a change of personality...see, this is why i can't chose, i'll take them both thank you! ;)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Now, now come on guys, cut Summer some slack, she's been doin a lot of stuff for us like waking us up daily and goin to gym, she even saved herself for us and though Blanca's cute and hot, she just now had a change of personality...see, this is why i can't chose, i'll take them both thank you! ;)
I mean KnightoftheWhiteSun and I are Harem guys, so that would be awesome too, doubt Summer would go for that though.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes