The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, to be fair, I absolutely want them both.
I don't have a problem with Summer at all. Its just so far, I like Bianca's personality better.
We have to give Summer more time with MC for me to really judge though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Another? Is this game update on a weekly basis? It was posted here on january of this year. :oops:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
During the scene with the redhead (Bianca? iirc), she says she hasn't had sex in a week or two iirc, so she's fair game imo.
Long enough.. Haha.

I only want to pick a women who will only be with MC. I don't want the ones fucking around (Bianca (?) for example)
Best to stay faithful to Summer probably. :LOL: Even though the rest of the women are beautiful, especially Bianca (she has a great body)
But I don't want to be her next ''trophy'' and soon she will find another guy for fun.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Long enough.. Haha.

I only want to pick a women who will only be with MC. I don't want the ones fucking around (Bianca (?) for example)
Best to stay faithful to Summer probably. :LOL: Even though the rest of the women are beautiful, especially Bianca (she has a great body)
But I don't want to be her next ''trophy'' and soon she will find another guy for fun.
well i cum inside her so... i hope she gets pregnant and i will have the perfect excuse (she is a slut) to say her gtfo

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Long enough.. Haha.

Bianca seems to be having feeling for the MC imo, Summer is hot I agree, but kind of a bitch tbh..

Making fun of (what was it) Veronica, because she's an older women.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:unsure: Would you recommend playing this now or waiting for some additional updates? I like the college setting and the renders look really good, but I don't want to dip the toe in yet unless you think it's worth it at this early stage.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
College Bound [v0.2.6] [FOZ] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (195 MB): - - - -

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
:unsure: Would you recommend playing this now or waiting for some additional updates? I like the college setting and the renders look really good, but I don't want to dip the toe in yet unless you think it's worth it at this early stage.
If lewd scenes is what you're looking for, then yes.
For story, it hasn't progressed much imo, still sorta at world-building stage.
Anyways, the updates are frequent and consistent so this one is definetely worth giving a try.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes