Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.2.5] FOZ

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 168 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Ahhh mean, i hope at least i can take Blanca in the next update again. And again and again..... and knock up

Last edited:

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB: MEGA
Thanks for the compression, but can't download it. Getting the following error:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

Reactions: Numbnutts

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron, Care to elaborate? I figure you've been playing true to Summer, I fell for Blanca's charms (yes I am a slut). Is it worth playing a quick, "true to Summer" path?
No, wasn't faithful.

I had him have sex with Bianca cos she's awesome, Victoria because I like short haired women, the dean woman because I like older hotties and i'm probably going to have him bang pink hair (who's name i've forgot) and Lydia too.

When I say Summer's a bitch I mean she's one of those shitty attitude teenagers that I hate to admit I was like in my teens that have sly digs at people for no reason. She called Victoria old and mentioned cellulite, just shit like that.

She's just not a nice person.

I'd swap her for Bianca any day.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

Mega suspended my account

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
N

New links

Reactions: Piat and WhyNot

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Blanca is so adorable and sexy. Even when she calls herself a slut it's somehow cute.:love: I hope there will be an option for mc to actively pursue her instead of just letting things happen. Can't wait for more content with her.

Lyndas character is kind of in annoying spot. A lot of text suggests that she is a mother/aunt/relative and not just some woman mc is renting a room from since he started college. I wish she was either a proper landlady without quotation marks or a proper mom/aunt/relative with a patch. Right now she doesn't feel like anything.

The way blowjob scenes with Summer and Miranda end is kind of lame and abrupt. From animation of blowjob straight to picture where characters are already away from each other. It would be much better if there was oral creampie kind of renders between that. Like main characters dick is still in their mouth, theres some cum overflowing and show some reaction on their faces.

Sex scenes feel quite a bit light on text and renders. I know this game is held back by faceless protagonist thing but still it would be nice to have more renders/angles during sex. And more detailed writing during them as well of course.

Some choices feel like they shouldn't be there at all. Like not meeting friends/teachers before going to Mirana for the first time. Why it is even an option?

Overall this is a very promising game. I hope something spicy happens after that cliffhanger. :giggle:

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Long awaited Android port is here!

Download here:

It's the first official build of the game for Android, so it might be unstable (but I've tested it on emulator a couple of times and I've encountered no issues). If you find any bugs, please report them on a dedicated Discord channel "bugs and help", it will help me fix the problem faster - here's invite to join the server.

Or join it just to talk about the game. The weather. US election. Anything.

Also, with next releases, I will work on compressing the file, so it takes less space on your device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exalted Text

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
When I say Summer's a bitch I mean she's one of those shitty attitude teenagers that I hate to admit I was like in my teens that have sly digs at people for no reason. She called Victoria old and mentioned cellulite, just shit like that.

She's just not a nice person.
I agree. Though my personal preference is actually Betty.
She's got that meek, nerdy, and also big and beautiful combination that's a killer for me. The bonus points is the short red-ish hair.

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
can someone please help me, some other games end up going like this. i don't know the problem
i downloaded the compressed version
View attachment 1007086
Most likely it was caused by an old version of Ren'py I was using. Now it's updated, so v0.2.5 should have no issues. Feel free to report any bugs to 'bugs and help' channel on my Discord server.

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Man this game is soo good i finally tried it and lemme say this it is damn good.

I'm gonna sound hypocrite here but i don't like cheating at all, but something about this game is argh don't know maybe its the situation that the mc is in, dunno but it is definitely hot.

I LOVE that the milfs look like they are supposed to look and not like super models.

Also that thing with the gf best friend damn insanely hot.

I'm gonna support you on patreon man thats for sure once the month ends.

Also about the story/plot you planning to make multiple endings or is it a harem game, would be good if we had to choose a girl in the end or harem, but this is just my personal opinion.

Also please don't add forced lesbian content it seems to be a new trope lately.

so far this game is damn good cant wait for more, i dont have a favorite girl yet its hard to choose they all look hella good.

Anyway thats my opinion keep up the good work.

View attachment 1003154

Edit:
By the way i have to ask, is the mc girlfriend a virgin? I dont care if she is or not but the writing is kind of confusing, its the first time for them or the first time for her, like i said i don't care if she is or not just curious lol
Thanks for appreciating my work! Yup, Summer is a virgin as it was revealed in v0.2.5, but in the next release I'll try to make previous writing less vague so it's all clear from the very beginning.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Hey Sir FOZ, ive downloaded the android version u provided but it seems it is not working for me ive got 15 gig of free space and deleted some apps but still i cant seem to install it. I dont know if its my phone. Ive got no problem on other apps that are also quite space hungry. I really want to try it base on the comments provided by people here

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey Sir FOZ, ive downloaded the android version u provided but it seems it is not working for me ive got 15 gig of free space and deleted some apps but still i cant seem to install it. I dont know if its my phone. Ive got no problem on other apps that are also quite space hungry. I really want to try it base on the comments provided by people here
It should install with half that space since it's only 2.4gigs. Even if you include androids horrible file management requiring 2x the size of the file to install. There's likely something else going on there unrelated to file size.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Is there a reason as to why there are almost 3 version of every animation in the game files?

You got animations in the game folder & then you have animations in the Animation folder AND ontop of that you got animations in the OGV folder... No wounder the game is so big.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
It should install with half that space since it's only 2.4gigs. Even if you include androids horrible file management requiring 2x the size of the file to install. There's likely something else going on there unrelated to file size.
Well ive been playing BaDik and Motherless and their size are big too so i dont know whats the problem.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Does anyone having trouble installing the game on android? Cause i cant install it

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Try this one - the same APK, but in universal file format:
Previous file was in arm64, it was supposed to work with most new phones, yeeeah...

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes