bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
v0.2.3 Win/Linux - 243MB : Mega

If there is any problem with it, then better wait for someone, that knows what they are doing, because this is my first time.
After spending afternoon trying to download it, I decided that I can try to compress and upload it too.
Thank u man I'll try it

Reactions: Cyryt

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
v0.2.3 Win/Linux - 243MB : Mega

If there is any problem with it, then better wait for someone, that knows what they are doing, because this is my first time.
After spending afternoon trying to download it, I decided that I can try to compress and upload it too.
It worked great, thank you.

Reactions: Cyryt

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
who is cheating here, MC or his girlfriend? just came here bcoz of this one tag. if its MC i'm out.

Reactions: Nospamwss

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
#-FOZ-#

I download the latest version for Win/Linux via Mega but CollegeBound-0.2.3-pc.zip the zip file was corrupt. Is there a fix or not?

Sep 9, 2020
So... The "phone messaging feature" is actually just the protagonist automatically using his phone as dictated by the story and doesn't involve any interaction from the player?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So... The "phone messaging feature" is actually just the protagonist automatically using his phone as dictated by the story and doesn't involve any interaction from the player?
It has you choosing between 1 or 2 dialogue options that as of right now have minimal impact on story or gameplay.
Since it was only just added i'd expect it to need some refinement before those choices start having impacts if that's the route the dev wants to go.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So this game is just about a guy who cheats on his long distance girlfriend? Ok.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
alright dev how do i get out of this loop?seem to recall having this same issue last version
suppose to message this chick so she dont think i ghost her meanwhile NO REPLY OPTION
click the x just for mc to repeat himself about calling this chick so she dont think i ghosted her
am i to expect this happening every update? Screenshot.png Screenshot-2.png

Reactions: Henry73au
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes