MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Well, the endings in these games are bad, but at least the storys are (mostly) finished and you end up with the girl you choose.
Here the MC fucks off to another country, leaves all girls behind, some which are pregnant from him, and none of the choices matter.

The whole semester in Paris was a plot point in early game, a romantic time with his gf, which was iirc never mentioned again after they broke up, neither had the MC any interest to go there after that.

This ending is just an ''nice'' abandoned tag, abrupt ending, no choices.
The dev lost interest and is making his new game Baddies Inc.
That being said, i had a good laught at the ''exciting new features'' he makes for his new game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These features will be the game changing things on the AVN market :KEK:

When I pointed out in a thread about how dumb these people who ask for a mod update ten seconds after a new game version,
quite a few people were mad at me. But seeing this again here, it is even worse.
Dude...Lord Ashram is passed away because of cancer. Please read posts above before post something like this.
Expecting DUMB people to READ is very optimistic

Aug 11, 2020
I'm really glad I went scrolling through the comments looking from the compressed version before downloading. From how upset everyone is with it, I'm deciding to not waste my time. Its like the ending to Dexter or Game of thrones all over again... Disappointing. Too bad.:confused:(n)

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames and Grelk

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
While I don't expect everyone to read the recent board posts, I did try to warn y'all on page 222. The ending was just not worth downloading.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Does this game have a harem end?
giphy.gif

Alongside the story, I've also introduced some exciting new features:
- Enhanced sex scene controls: The control panel has been improved for a more intuitive experience, and I've added a "Climax bar" to show MC's progress. Click on the filled bar to continue the game. Fun fact: The speed at which the bar fills up depends on the woman he's with. The hotter the chick, the faster the bar fills up!
I tried his new game, and this feature is god awful. It feels like you're riding the slowest escalator in the world. Oh! you want to go faster, well

monsters-university-snail.gif

Last edited:

dogsta

Jan 18, 2023
ya know what Paris and this game ending has in common?? its both shit... ppl love the idea of going to Paris but when they get there its a whole other lvl of disappointment that it really breaks ppl mentally...
Funny you mention that, I heard about it recently, it has a term: Paris Syndrome. I hear the Japanese in particular suffer from it, as their romanticised expectations are built up from watching movies. They even have programs available whilst there to help them deal with it, mentally that is.

As for the game - oh wait - is it really off topic? Hah. Shame, though, as I did enjoy what I had played of it, whenever that was.

• Wow
Reactions: The Japanese
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes