Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
from what i've read it's horrible the mc goes to paris by himself and any of your romances don't mean a damn thing the ending is 10 times worse than no more secrets or freeloading family.
Damn, that sucks. Glad I didn't buy the later episodes on Steam then. Good job Dev for punishing your players. :poop:

Reactions: Cramone and Grelk

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
I dropped this game long ago when the whole "Summer is schizo" plot point started. It just seemed like the Dev started with one idea then saw how popular Blanca was so tried to find whatever convoluted reason to pivot main LI's.

Figured I'd give it a download seeing that it was 'completed' and man what a shitshow it is. I continued a mostly faithful playthrough (only Lynda wasn't turned down) and now our girlfriend is going to the himalayan mountains? And we have no agency in who we sleep with, none of the choices matter and it's possibly the worst ending I've seen of any game on here.

Honestly I just feel bad for anybody that supported this game because I can't imagine a single one of them would've been happy with this ending.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The guy screwed himself in the game itself, was completely abandoned, released a shitty ending and then marked it as complete, I'm glad I dropped that bomb last year. I don't trust this type of developer where they can't create more story and resort to another game, which I doubt will happen with Baddies, Inc :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MAD6999 and Grelk

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the way to play this ....fuck every character that comes your way and drop it right before it gets to an ending...there are sooooo many vn´s out there you simply cant end cause the devs fuck up...but the good side of this is you learn real quick whom one to follow and whom not

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
we are waiting for update (y):love:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I guess the principal is jealous you have a GF and she has a sex toy, so she decides to separate you two. 'that bitch'
My question is.. is the GF pursued by other suitors (men AND women) while you're bombarded by milfs?
Judging by the GF being in Paris (of all places), she's got to be targeted by all the hornballs there..

Another thing: why do all the women look like milfs at 35+yo?
The only one that doesn't have cheeks sunken like Atlantis is the blonde/white haired one.

And what's the point of having virgins, if you're already dating someone?
Are you and your GF virgins?

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
great.... I wanted to retry it when the dev was over... I'll pass this one... seems like garbage...
sad cuz i really like that kind of game.
I even prefer story and twists than sex scenes...

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
All the Dev's sins are forgiven, even the crappy endings. When one falls in love with a new project, when the old project is old, lumpy and refuses to give you a blowjob, up and leave and go bang the new one

He wrote the best cheating scenes ever, and should he every come to my door looking for a crust of bread, a drop of soup and a few bucks for a can of special brew, he shall not leave disappointed!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes