RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 2084M
SHA1SUM: c8f42659558ea186fa0daa555683cb6d4137e4dc
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Reactions: Thermophob

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
can i use this mod? because version look the same
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.03)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Bound [v0.4.03] [FOZ] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.02 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 533 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 499 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Without the mod the story isn't a painful time like some "made for incest patch vns" are. However some like the incest mod and believe it fits. So in my opinion the tag fits because of the option to add the incest mod.

I don't use said mod just going off the posts in this thread...
How can you not be using it if the "dialogue" is "bad" without it

Reactions: Lord Ashram

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Soo, there shouldn't be a incest tag here? It's fake?
It makes sense to have it so people looking for that content can easily find the game. It would be better to have different tags, though. Something like "Incest (Optional)" if it's made optional by dev or a mod and then the regular "Incest" tag if it's part of the game made by the dev.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It makes sense to have it so people looking for that content can easily find the game. It would be better to have different tags, though. Something like "Incest (Optional)" if it's made optional by dev or a mod and then the regular "Incest" tag if it's part of the game made by the dev.
THat is interesting. You could try to suggest it to the adm/mod team here but not sure if the would bother with creating a new tag... :unsure:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
???
On the Walkthrough side I added context hints on the choices that do something.
On the OPTIONAL Incest Path I changed Lynda from your menopausing 50 something landlady into your non-menopausing 40 something aunt; Jess from being a friend of Lynda's into your cousin. Both of which Foz hinted at them being family.
In the game itself I fixed a few sentence grammar errors that Foz never caught and mildly toned down the vax preaching part to something a bit more realistic to avoid pissing off both sides of that issue.

I'd be really interested in knowing what I did that was too many changes.
You really need a raise. :love:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
They do sometimes put "Incest Optional" in the "Genre", but that seems to only happen with characters who are side or avoidable scenes wise rather than to distinguish from a mod. Although, I believe there have been one or two games that had wincest patches but they were only for "if you want, there can be this type of content" rather than the game not making sense without it

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.03]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.4.03]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.4.02]

di College Bound [v0.4.02]

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.4.01]

di College Bound [v0.4.01]

of College Bound [v0.3.15 Public]

di College Bound [v0.3.15 Public]

of College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

di College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

of College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

Updated: 2021-07-04

di College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

Updated: 2021-07-04

of College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

di College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

of College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

di College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

OLD Version
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-03
Version: 0.4.03

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is one of the very few games that actually put the effort to render women who actually look on their forties/fifties. In this regard the verisimilitude on this game is a lot higher than some of the most popular games, like Being a DIK where we are supposed to believe a 30 years old looking woman like Jade has a adult son who is a senior at college.

Last edited:

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.03)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
witch one do i need to download to get just the incest patch?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So the hot married babe only hired you to bang. She's hot enough to make that OK. Her husband is a fuckstick and deserves cucking. Also drugged MC with a horniness drug, kind of rapey but she is hot.
I'll never understand why she felt she needed to drug him. Motherfucker is a 200-pound hard-on just looking for a hole. He'd fuck your sister, your auntie, or your cat. He'd fuck your mother but the bitch is too fat. She must not be able to read social cues. Or maybe she thought that it would be a problem because they are cousins. In any case, she isn't the brightest bulb in the Christmas light string of love interests in this game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'll never understand why she felt she needed to drug him. Motherfucker is a 200-pound hard-on just looking for a hole. He'd fuck your sister, your auntie, or your cat. He'd fuck your mother but the bitch is too fat. She must not be able to read social cues. Or maybe she thought that it would be a problem because they are cousins. In any case, she isn't the brightest bulb in the Christmas light string of love interests in this game.
They are not cousins in the regular play. My bet is she wants to be in control.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes