daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Thomas, Eric, Samir, Rafi, Luke, Courtney, Prof McGregor, the Dean, Blair and Ruby all have varying amounts of content. If you need more specifics for the routes let me know.
there is nothing with the dean after offering him to babysit or there is ?

lanadelreybabe

Sep 6, 2022
Thomas, Eric, Samir, Rafi, Luke, Courtney, Prof McGregor, the Dean, Blair and Ruby all have varying amounts of content. If you need more specifics for the routes let me know.
thanks! Could you tell me more about Blair and Ruby? Because I know you can try and kiss Blair and also invite her to sleep in your room, but are there more intimate scenes? With both of them

Reactions: YordaniK

lanadelreybabe

Sep 6, 2022
the guy at the bar is there anything with him pr everything end after telling him you are a student ?
you can leave with him and go to his place, you can either sleep with him and I think you can also give him a footjob if you are a virgin. you just need to be on a job route, after the interview you go to the bar and DON'T DRINK ANYTHING. then flirt with him and you'll be able to go to his place

• Red Heart
Reactions: daniaxxx

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
there is nothing with the dean after offering him to babysit or there is ?
No that is his end of content currently.

thanks! Could you tell me more about Blair and Ruby? Because I know you can try and kiss Blair and also invite her to sleep in your room, but are there more intimate scenes? With both of them
If you kiss Blair you can cuddle her later when she naps but that is it for now. Ruby is a similar situation, if you have shown interest in her she will be more flirty and kiss mc on the cheek when getting ready for the donor dinner.

!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1184789

Overview:
College Craze is an adult dating sim and life simulation game with a customizable female protagonist. With a branching story structure heavily dependent on your previous choices, you'll find endless possibilities for your own college experience at Sugardale U.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-11-08
Developer: Pretty Ink - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.51
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

ANDROID: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux (v0.31): -
WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED*
Extras: Guide

Fenghilan thanks for the link
* This port/version is not made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks.

View attachment 1184230 View attachment 1184226 View attachment 1184227 View attachment 1184228 View attachment 1184229 View attachment 1184221
I noticed for genre the tag of footjob is there, would that just be m/f or is there as well foot worship with f/f?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
I noticed for genre the tag of footjob is there, would that just be m/f or is there as well foot worship with f/f?
Currently it is just m/f via Grady's route (and a small foot kissing scene with Bryce's initiation). Only 3/6 of the women have sex scenes right now so its possible there might be some f/f in the future?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Minor bugs in 0.51:

* having sex with Clay in the hotel suite on the Knock branch doesn't increase body count, even if MC takes it in all three of her holes. (neither does the other branch for that matter, but with the interruption there it makes some sense, i guess)

* a missing/broken asset in that scene/branch:
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'CGs/playercgs/cljeKnockFuck5/cljeKnockFuck5_foreground.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'CGs/playercgs/cljeKnockFuck5/cljeKnockFuck5_foreground.png'.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
For now the most you can do with Andreas is flirt and get his interest via wearing the navy dress and paying for his drink, and Bernie has no content other than meeting him.
Can I get Andreas path in Job route or is it only in Investment route?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No that is his end of content currently.

If you kiss Blair you can cuddle her later when she naps but that is it for now. Ruby is a similar situation, if you have shown interest in her she will be more flirty and kiss mc on the cheek when getting ready for the donor dinner.

!
Can you explain what category in the guide means. For eg what is Project?

There is also mention for refer notes for a CG scene with an Eric. Is that a separate doc?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Can I get Andreas path in Job route or is it only in Investment route?
Any route, you just get different topics to bring up re: pink vibe or the laundromat on the different routes.

Can you explain what category in the guide means. For eg what is Project?

There is also mention for refer notes for a CG scene with an Eric. Is that a separate doc?
Sure category is just a simple way of describing how that route will/might play out example: Shaun is open for a "romantic" and committed relationship vs Chad being "non committal" is not.

Hover over the box for Eric and it should bring up the notes. For ease this is what is written:

Gotta be studious, mean to blair.
Job route easiest.
Need to hang up on stalker to get deets from Ruby's phone at ABC party.
Tell Ruby not to let her mom's opinion get to her. But later in dress shop say don't like her outfit.
Need at least $22.
Stay at party, then leave after seeing Bryce and Chad.

Get in line to meet Eric.
Suggest go off campus, ride with him.
Nevermind when asked about checking.
Ask about flowers. Pay for his food.
Are you sure its safe to drive.
Kiss Eric.
Tell him Ruby is cheating on him.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Any route, you just get different topics to bring up re: pink vibe or the laundromat on the different routes.

Sure category is just a simple way of describing how that route will/might play out example: Shaun is open for a "romantic" and committed relationship vs Chad being "non committal" is not.

Hover over the box for Eric and it should bring up the notes. For ease this is what is written:
Thanks (y)

About the Category I got romantic & non committal but was not clear on Project & Fuck+Fight. Does F+F mean I have to be against the character initially & then charm them? Does Project mean long term chase?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks (y)

About the Category I got romantic & non committal but was not clear on Project & Fuck+Fight. Does F+F mean I have to be against the character initially & then charm them? Does Project mean long term chase?
Yes exactly that, the ones with Fuck+Fight are hostile to MC in someway and project means having to work to get them to open up type thing. Of course these dont portray the complexities of each character and their routes. After all there are 3 ways to persue Bryce and one of them is more of a supportive, friendly slow burn despite his category being Fuck+Fight.

Reactions: msleomac

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Currently it is just m/f via Grady's route (and a small foot kissing scene with Bryce's initiation). Only 3/6 of the women have sex scenes right now so its possible there might be some f/f in the future?
I played this game and I have mixed feelings about it given that the MC is female however way too much for m/f content being present where as f/f is more vanilla and not as much...this game reminds me of High School of Succubus as it as well has the same style of female MC being corrupted etc...perhaps in later versions the f/f content will be as equally applied.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I played this game and I have mixed feelings about it given that the MC is female however way too much for m/f content being present where as f/f is more vanilla and not as much...this game reminds me of High School of Succubus as it as well has the same style of female MC being corrupted etc...perhaps in later versions the f/f content will be as equally applied.
If the game developer is more comfortable writing m+f scenes there's little you can expect to change in this regard.

Also, MC doesn't really get "corrupted" in this game. Her attitude towards sex depends squarely on the player.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
If the game developer is more comfortable writing m+f scenes there's little you can expect to change in this regard.

Also, MC doesn't really get "corrupted" in this game. Her attitude towards sex depends squarely on the player.
Yeah, I finally can play a game for women and some individual came here to whine about too many guys to date, good god. Also, for corruption theme, no thank you.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Can someone post a detailed walkthrough? Getting confused on currently provided walkthrough and missing out many events.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I am currently writing my own walkthrough to maximise the scenes you see on each characters route. However with so many characters its not yet finished. .
We'll wait. It a huge task but definitely worth it. Thanks

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes