Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
EDIT: I've gone ahead and uploaded the public release version of the game to its own standalone website, so you don't have to install or download anything to play it. You can access it .
I approve, for what little one player's opinion matter. That said, you should probably at least update the OP and Thread title to include the new version number, update date, and changelog. I'm saying this because if I hadn't come prowling back here I would have thought I was still waiting for an update. :)

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
you are doing your job well. I think it is among the best of its kind. I like it very much. I'm done with a breath. Please longer update and more story.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Wew videos still not displaying except maybe some of the new ones, from the download bunch. G28Here what kind of encoder are you using?
Did you replace the existing files you had when you downloaded the new ones? I know for a fact that the videos work on my phone and that everyone who has had issues has said it's fixed. If you didn't replace them though, you're still running the old videos that you know don't work (which is also why the 'new' ones are working fine for you).

I approve, for what little one player's opinion matter. That said, you should probably at least update the OP and Thread title to include the new version number, update date, and changelog. I'm saying this because if I hadn't come prowling back here I would have thought I was still waiting for an update. :)
That's intentional, just because I don't want to spam the Latest Updates page since I'll be posting another public update very soon (once the last few events leading up to the dinner hub are done).

you are doing your job well. I think it is among the best of its kind. I like it very much. I'm done with a breath. Please longer update and more story.
Thanks, I'd love to give you the biggest update the world has ever seen, but these things take time lol. Still, you're going to have more soon enough.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Fair enough on the not wanting to spam thing. I'll probably wait until the full day is done. In the past the partial day versions always felt rather awkward. Looking forward to it, keep it up!

Reactions: G28Here

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Fair enough on the not wanting to spam thing. I'll probably wait until the full day is done. In the past the partial day versions always felt rather awkward. Looking forward to it, keep it up!
Heh the partial day versions can be a bit buggy. I remember quite enjoying exploiting the hell out of a previous build that mistakenly let you redo part of the day over and over again... It was amusing using ground hog day shenanigans to grind up stats.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Every. single. time. that you've asked about gamcore I have told you that I don't update there.
What I meant to say was that whoever updates there has permission to keep updating the game or will you restrict it to your new site if possible?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
What I meant to say was that whoever updates there has permission to keep updating the game or will you restrict it to your new site if possible?
Sure, I never uploaded there to begin with, so it'd be silly for me to try and somehow stop it now. In general, when you send me a message on a forum dedicated to pirating, you can assume that you have permission to upload my game elsewhere lol.

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Hey isn't there a way for MC and Monica to unite together and corrupt every one.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
The next update is going to be a little while, the update on here we would have gotten was .58g. But he found a bug and applied a bugfix for what I can only assume is what we'll get .58h. (After checking Patreon).

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here How’s the update coming?
I'm putting an update out for the Patreon tonight that will include more of Karen's stuff. If it's all finished tonight, then tomorrow I'll update here. If there's still some more stuff then it'll probably be Wednesday or Thursday here.

EDIT: I'm going to upload it here on Thursday.

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
how do you get hill_gb_fuck1?
Off the top of my head I think gb stands for "gang bang", and Mrs.Hill has a shopping scene with Jill and Lydia, where if you want, one of those characters can get a creampie from other people. Again that's off the top of my head, I could be wrong.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Spent too much time on Mrs. Maywood... need to check out the other girls... but there's so many different lights, it's hard to know what to choose, plus the energy limit.

Really enjoyed my first casual playthrough though.

Reactions: Habequiddum

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Off the top of my head I think gb stands for "gang bang", and Mrs.Hill has a shopping scene with Jill and Lydia, where if you want, one of those characters can get a creampie from other people. Again that's off the top of my head, I could be wrong.
nope thats not it. its from this version.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
nope thats not it. its from this version.
The only other thing I can think of is it might be a nighttime event and the day isn't completed yet, the next build comes out tomorrow I believe so check then. It's why G28 doesn't like updating the game on other sites, the build we have now is a preview, not a complete day.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes