Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks,

For that to happen, do you know if I have to transform her every time and/or "confront her with the evidence"? Also, I didnt have that high stats either.
My guess is you just have to interact with her once, I assume any interaction will work for you to get that option, I also dont think that the stats matter I was just giving you the exact path that I took.

I dont think confronting Britney with the evidence will count as you interacting with Stacy.

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hey can someone help me ? i get this on wednesday 14.august Error: the passage "Midnight087WedEveningStart1" does not exist

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Can I have sex with the girls without casting "Lust" on them? I'd prefer to have sex with them without them to forget everything after.
I don't care if it gonna be a blackmail, rape or the girls want to have sex with me... I just prefer that they will remember what happens.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Can I have sex with the girls without casting "Lust" on them? I'd prefer to have sex with them without them to forget everything after.
I don't care if it gonna be a blackmail, rape or the girls want to have sex with me... I just prefer that they will remember what happens.
Pink lights don't cause anyone to forget what they did, non permanent purple lights and brown lights do that (except on Devin, he/she always remembers)

Reactions: Crown98

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020

that second line cracked me up.

From what I could tell every path leads to sex, even if no magic was used at all you can have sex with Lydia the shop girl early on in the game and other characters later. if you impregnate them you will be contacted later in the game by that character telling you that she is preg with your kid. So they know.
It seems the bimbofication is the only time they lose their memory.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
My guess is you just have to interact with her once, I assume any interaction will work for you to get that option, I also dont think that the stats matter I was just giving you the exact path that I took.

I dont think confronting Britney with the evidence will count as you interacting with Stacy.
Ok, so just bimbo her the one time and then wait until the second sunday to try and invite. I see if the option shows up. If not, I have no clue.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019

From what I could tell every path leads to sex, even if no magic was used at all you can have sex with Lydia the shop girl early on in the game and other characters later. if you impregnate them you will be contacted later in the game by that character telling you that she is preg with your kid. So they know.
And purple light (i.e. mind light) unless it's a peremenant brown or purple light

Last edited:

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019

Ahahah ty!

Nov 24, 2020
Girls remember having sex with you if you use pink lights. Green light works too. There's a few girls you can hook up with without using any lights on them. Lydia, Nikki and Ms Hill, are a few that I remember.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes