Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Ok Everyone my Name is Roy aka Ajlee7385 on F95 Im writing This walkthrough for the game College Daze.
It will proabley Take several play throughs but it Will be current as of 128d.
Now a lot of the stuff Early Game requires stat point checks which is why using one of the game mods I will Tell you what Choice Give What Stats Give what.
If your like some people who dont actually want to cheat. So lets get Started Shall we.

To start with I always use cheatrelated when I run into I know her. She's my... The Defalt Choice is Mother's Friend
Thanks a lot for your work :) I don't use the full cheat (only energy because I like to keep some management and energy is just boring in my opinion, while managing stats and lights is interesting) so I couldn't do half the stuff, but I managed to get Brittany for the first time thanks to you ! If you're bored and want to make an other walkthrough (for any theme, love, milf, incest, anything, just not slave since Cerebrum is already doing it :) ) with just the energy cheat, it would be great !

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks a lot for your work :) I don't use the full cheat (only energy because I like to keep some management and energy is just boring in my opinion, while managing stats and lights is interesting) so I couldn't do half the stuff, but I managed to get Brittany for the first time thanks to you ! If you're bored and want to make an other walkthrough (for any theme, love, milf, incest, anything, just not slave since Cerebrum is already doing it :) ) with just the energy cheat, it would be great !
Thanks Yeah Im Doing it this way cause as far as I know theres no reall ultimate one yet and I actually really want to see one that makes use of the checkpoints. Thats why mine is different then cerebrums. However after Im Done with this one I can do that,

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks Yeah Im Doing it this way cause as far as I know theres no reall ultimate one yet and I actually really want to see one that makes use of the checkpoints. Thats why mine is different then cerebrums. However after Im Done with this one I can do that,
I only used your love path route so far. And I don't think anyone can make an "ultimate" walkthrough for this game because we can't do everything and we all have favorite events/scenes and if my favorite scenes aren't in the "ultimate" walkthrough, then I won't consider it ultimate (and I believe it's the same for everyone, making it impossible to satisfy everyone).
Of course, it's because I don't use checkpoints, because it's like downloading the CG gallery of a game and just watching all the scenes regardless of the story :) This is why I think that for this particular game, it's more interesting to set some objectives (contracts for everyone like Cerebrum for example, or your love path, or you can invent many different objectives) and then create the best walkthrough for this objective.

That being said, I will try your next walkthroughs, I think it's always fun to try something new (because I'm always too tempted to interact with my favorite characters and repeat a lot of stuff every time I play).

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I only used your love path route so far. And I don't think anyone can make an "ultimate" walkthrough for this game because we can't do everything and we all have favorite events/scenes and if my favorite scenes aren't in the "ultimate" walkthrough, then I won't consider it ultimate (and I believe it's the same for everyone, making it impossible to satisfy everyone).
Of course, it's because I don't use checkpoints, because it's like downloading the CG gallery of a game and just watching all the scenes regardless of the story :) This is why I think that for this particular game, it's more interesting to set some objectives (contracts for everyone like Cerebrum for example, or your love path, or you can invent many different objectives) and then create the best walkthrough for this objective.

That being said, I will try your next walkthroughs, I think it's always fun to try something new (because I'm always too tempted to interact with my favorite characters and repeat a lot of stuff every time I play).
To be fair to me, I do like love pathway for most characters but above all else I like to maximize stats and evil gets you so much further than good.

The dark side is easy.
images.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Those aren't the best choices if you are cheating I never bothered to build a cheat version as I use cheating to see what's possible and Marcato's guide does that well https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-107b-g28.41722/post-4261666

But if people really want a cheat version I could probably do it later when I have more time.

My walkthrough is actually inaccurate with the new additions you can do, I still believe its good till the Titus part but I have to check to see if being a psuedo thrall to Professor Barberry is worth it or not and Wednesday most likely needs to change to incorporate more important storylines.

I'm not currently planning on writing one for just Thursday as I want to know which options can wait til Friday and which ones cant.

Psuedo means fake
I just tried your day 1 guide, and after I decline Lydia, I go right back to the dorm to sleep. This needs an update.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I just tried your day 1 guide, and after I decline Lydia, I go right back to the dorm to sleep. This needs an update.
my walkthrough which can be found here ( https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-121a-g28.41722/post-5787562 ) has a cheat and non-cheat version, the cheat version does not say to say to decline Lydia, in fact you are not supposed to even be at the bar to meet Lydia, you are supposed to go back to your Dorm to "meet Jane". As this is the cheat version the whole point of the going to the bar is to drink to increase your attractiveness and will power, this is not needed if your cheating so we meet Jane instead.

the non-cheat version does say to decline Lydia, specifically it says "decline and go to Monica’s mom" which if I recall is the middle option the other decline option (if I remember correctly it says something about sending you on a dream quest) should be the third option and that one sends you home. you are not supposed to pick that option.

Reactions: Dysphorika

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
i'm playing this game with chrome on a mac, is there any other way to run the game besides chrome? for some reason i can't play it without a wifi connection

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I also prefered the love route (still with contracts if possible though), although I was pretty sad that at the current build, to have Sofia as girlfriend at the moment it's somewhat impossible to have her pregnant as well, taking into account that you want want the same good relationship with all girls, along with the main story. I'm pretty sure that will change in the future, but yeah, that's how I felt.

Btw, while it's understandable that bimbofication is an option, I would much rather prefer an option to get a girl pregnant besides that. I recall Sofia being the biggest example, would be fun to have a focus on corruption besides the bimbofication stuff. I don't know, I like my girls to continue to be "smart" and actually aware that they like the MC. The sperm addiction route (as they rightfully should be btw) is a nice example of corruption without the bimbofication stuff. I loved Karen love events along with her corruption because of that (if I recall correctly at library).

I know it's hard for the dev to please everyone, but it's probably one of the things I like the least on the game. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, I'm just pretty vocal on the games I like. I wouldn't even bother to comment at all if I didn't like the game.

I won't go with the typical "I want this, I want that, work slave dev" like many, I know how tiring making a game can be, just wanted to express that options besides bimbofication would be nice at some cases. Sure I gave the sperm addiction as an example, but I'm pretty sure a lot of neat ideas may be on the board.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
i'm playing this game with chrome on a mac, is there any other way to run the game besides chrome? for some reason i can't play it without a wifi connection
Opera master race. Pretty similar to Chrome visually and doesn't use 1380139% of your RAM memory.

It's weird though that you can't play without wifi, since the files are completly on the PC if you download properly.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You can Imprgnate her and be her gf You just have to bimbo her twice and swap out the pills when my ultimate is finish you see serval places where you can make her gf is you miss one

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
So, after going through a good number of options I'm not seeing how to get in contact with Mrs. Maywood (I think it's the secretary?). Anyone able to point out the series of events to meet her?

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I was pretty sad that at the current build, to have Sofia as girlfriend at the moment it's somewhat impossible to have her pregnant as well, taking into account that you want want the same good relationship with all girls
There are possible sof/rio/monic/jake(aha aha) and/or heath/nikk and/or Kayla/rach all-preggo-harem-routs that are possible at the same time.
Not gonna lie: I'm playing with cheats. But hey, if it was not possible, it would never happen in the first place.

ps God, I love this game.

Reactions: jetama

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Personally I also prefered the love route (still with contracts if possible though), although I was pretty sad that at the current build, to have Sofia as girlfriend at the moment it's somewhat impossible to have her pregnant as well, taking into account that you want want the same good relationship with all girls, along with the main story. I'm pretty sure that will change in the future, but yeah, that's how I felt.

Btw, while it's understandable that bimbofication is an option, I would much rather prefer an option to get a girl pregnant besides that. I recall Sofia being the biggest example, would be fun to have a focus on corruption besides the bimbofication stuff. I don't know, I like my girls to continue to be "smart" and actually aware that they like the MC. The sperm addiction route (as they rightfully should be btw) is a nice example of corruption without the bimbofication stuff. I loved Karen love events along with her corruption because of that (if I recall correctly at library).

I know it's hard for the dev to please everyone, but it's probably one of the things I like the least on the game. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, I'm just pretty vocal on the games I like. I wouldn't even bother to comment at all if I didn't like the game.

I won't go with the typical "I want this, I want that, work slave dev" like many, I know how tiring making a game can be, just wanted to express that options besides bimbofication would be nice at some cases. Sure I gave the sperm addiction as an example, but I'm pretty sure a lot of neat ideas may be on the board.
Yeah, I like my women loving me by free will and keeping their mind (ie erasing Rio or Jane would be pity).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You can Imprgnate her and be her gf You just have to bimbo her twice and swap out the pills when my ultimate is finish you see serval places where you can make her gf is you miss one
As I said above, I know I can get her pregnant and GF at the same time. But that goes along with the bimbo stuff I mentioned, as well making the player to lose other important events to the story.

It's nothing extraordinary, as I mentioned it will probably have more options in the future for that, just said it because of how it goes atm.

Yeah, I like my women loving me by free will and keeping their mind (ie erasing Rio or Jane would be pity).
Jane events are pretty underated, they are extremely well written. And I'm not a big fan of transformation stuff. And her love path is pretty cute.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
anyone know how to the f12 cheat thing

like say i want to load RoomGreetings

when i press f12 what and where do i type to load it

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
As I said above, I know I can get her pregnant and GF at the same time. But that goes along with the bimbo stuff I mentioned, as well making the player to lose other important events to the story.

It's nothing extraordinary, as I mentioned it will probably have more options in the future for that, just said it because of how it goes atm.
This actually why my walkthrough focuses on slave route rather than love route, I actually prefer the love route for most characters. I used to mainly seduce Ward rather than blackmail her but ever since the Maid train that can be done on Saturday and Sunday it became impossible to justify the love route if your goal is to have as many girls in to your harem as possible. Seriously on Saturday you can have six different girls get +1 slave while the highest option for love is 2 people get +1 slut (lover) and one person get +2 slut (lover). For those that have trouble with math 6 > 4. On Sunday its even more apparent as you can have eight girls get +1 slave and one girl get +2 slave for a total of +10 slave in one event. No other event gives anywhere near that much training so its important to have all nine girls (Britney, Stacy, Ward, Nadir, Kayla, Karen, Monica, Ms. Wilson, and Patel) be on the slave/blackmail/contract route to take full advantage of the training.

That said here is what I prefer if I had unlimited time

Love route: Emma Maywood, Linda Hill, Monica Wilson, Kayla Porter, Suzie Barberry, Nikki Cross, Lydia Hart, Stacy Hudson, Rio Nakamura, Sofia Rodriguez, Rachel Wutt, Julie Chang, Aliyah Nadir, Rhea Patel, Amy Ward, Kitty, Abby Hart, Becca, Candy, Cassandra, Emily, Marsha, Hana, Katey Ward, Keera, Lexi, Mother Superior, Naomi Barberry, Raven, Val, and Zahra

Slave route: Roberta Maywood, Britney Maywood, Sara Wilson, Billie Porter, Tammy Porter, Kylie Manning, Zoe Barberry, Evelyn Hewitt, Issyr, Devin, Lydia's Mother, and Mrs. Nadir

Either route: Jane Hill, Karen Porter, Jill Sinclair, Heather West, Victoria Stein, Evelyn's assistant, Mona, Rio's mom, and Sydney

Jane events are pretty underated, they are extremely well written. And I'm not a big fan of transformation stuff. And her love path is pretty cute.
I wouldnt say underrated, I'm not a big fan of transformation either but a lot of people are fans of Jane here, I remember someone here saying they had Jane at level 9 by Saturday or Sunday I think, and that was just a normal playthrough he wasnt trying to only focus on her.

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
anyone know how to the f12 cheat thing

like say i want to load RoomGreetings

when i press f12 what and where do i type to load it
type:

SugarCube.State.Variables.

then type in anything you want to change as an example you can type

SugarCube.State.variables.stacy_mistress = 7

and Stacy's Mistress rating will become 7 or you can type

SugarCube.State.variables.time = 1

and the time will be late morning or you can type

SugarCube.State.variables.ward_affair = true

and you will now be having an affair with professor Ward (just be careful because this and her blackmail tag need to be opposites or you wont know which text you should be seeing)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
type:

SugarCube.State.Variables.

then type in anything you want to change as an example you can type

SugarCube.State.variables.stacy_mistress = 7

and Stacy's Mistress rating will become 7 or you can type

SugarCube.State.variables.time = 1

and the time will be late morning or you can type

SugarCube.State.variables.ward_affair = true

and you will now be having an affair with professor Ward (just be careful because this and her blackmail tag need to be opposites or you wont know which text you should be seeing)
what about exp ive tried red blue yellow exp its getting unknow varible error

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes