RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
can i play 3.0 with this mod?
No. The Botnet mod works with any version (in theory and so far), Prinlup's needs a manual update. Last time it took a week or two, which is no guarantee it will be updated to version 0.300c
** It's probably possible to still use the prinlup mod on v0.300c without errors, just with limited content up to v0.260
you can play any version with that mod. If new updates come you just need to redownload the whole game and rerun the file as if you just overwrite it becomes corrupted/unusable.
As I said above, so I believe you're confused. Also you can easily use the update file with Botnet, just delete the .vanilla file, make sure the new "College Daze.html" is named correctly (no underscore or whatnot), then reapply botnet mod. As can be seen in the batch file:
Code:
@echo off

if not exist "College Daze.html.vanilla" (
  if not exist "College Daze.html" (
    echo Error. College Daze.html not found. Make sure you run this bat in the game's folder.
    pause
  ) else (
    type "./College Daze.html" > "./College Daze.html.vanilla"
    echo ^<script src="./mods/script.js"^>^</script^> >> "College Daze.html"
    echo ^<link rel="stylesheet" href="./mods/style.css"^>^</link^> >> "College Daze.html"
    echo Done applying mods. Enjoy.
    pause
  )
) else (
  echo The mods have already been applied before.
  echo Please apply the mods on a fresh unmodded copy of the game.
  pause
)
In english, it does nothing if the .vanilla backup exists. Else - assuming the .html is there (from the update pack) - it makes a backup then adds the javascript and stylesheet references.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
AFAIK, password is different in every play, and you get hints in previous scenes while in the bunker.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Error message: This occurs every MIDNIGHT Sunday, August 18 - regardless of route taken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SHAWNGIBS

Mar 7, 2021
is there anyway to stop from moving forward so you can go through all the stuff without using the checkpoint mod.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
is there anyway to stop from moving forward so you can go through all the stuff without using the checkpoint mod.
My advice, try to enjoy the game as it's. I used time travel and checkpoint mod couple of times, it sounds fun and satisfying at first, to be able to enjoy other choices and see most of the scenes, but then it started to diminish my fun and break immersion. I also had similar disappointment with game's own time travel, so I don't use that either anymore. But that's me, it can be very different for you and others if not caring for the plot.

If the game was a real sandbox, I still would do multiple playthroughs. But that's not gonna happen. So enjoy what you can get and what you get is one of the best games with lots of content, even the reviews are on point most of the time, not overrated and overblown like some popular game titles, a very rare experience in this forum.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Is it just me or has it been a bit since there have been any scenes where the MC swaps or shifts into a lady type? Don't get me wrong, I dig all the content provided, and the wedding is going to be a glorious mess, I just remain fond of those style events.

Although at this point the MC may want to seriously consider upgrading the status of a potential apprentice/slave/lover/whatever to a matron or second in command (or just have the spiritual assistant on full time secretary duty, haha)-- the ever growing array of consorts are larger every release and it'd be good to have some sort of organization to that tribe. Possibly.

Edited due to redudant use of the same word three bloody times in the same sentance. Derp.

Last edited:

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
A compressed version 0.300C of the game
videos are like from 2008 :KEK: you have been warned XD
2.9gb -> 700mb
Workupload
Pixeldrain
"videos are like from 2008"

I know exactly what you mean :KEK:
When you are over 30 years old you've seen enough of the internet from it's infancy to now to see ALL the major breakthroughs recorded that 20 somethings think they know.

You don't know shit little boys and girls.

Anyone remember the Youtube Video length limit when it launched?
Remember the VERY FIRST Youtube video.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes