dukejones

Jul 27, 2017
Ok thank you, I ask since I know it's possible for someone to have more than one transformation (for example Rio) so I thought about a good alt form for Mrs. Willson ... Angela White. Unless she has been used for something else (but I doubt it).
There's a complete image pack that changes Mrs. Wilson to Angela White. You can find the link on the front page under Alt Image Packs.

Reactions: Yamemai

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Not sure if the phone doesn't properly update when if you changed someone to have a personality, they don't seem to keep it on subsequent conversations.
-------
These 2 paragraphs are not centered

Before the two of you can talk more about the phone, Rachel interrupts.

Kayla might've agreed to the insanity of a demonic alliance orgy,
------
Wedding seduce both, erase groom, fertility, groom asks if she feels better. Also it has MC fucking his landlady where at the top it mentions the groom alive, and at the bottom is dead.
------
Mid fucking the bride I think after threatening and then choosing blue it always jumps to Shelly and then back to bride. Seems like it should stay Bride.
------
Choices having "pull out of her" and the next one being "pull out of her instead" Why not just reference the names? Seems like it would be easier.
------
Some passages are also a bit weird, like choosing "Take care of this once and for all" in Nadir, if you take her as a lover it both mentions you are exhausted from a fight that didn't happen and that ward also dealt with. Then it mentions about her kicking out her husband. Also it never says what happens to the husband.
------
I do think the game needs a good once over to make sure everything links up properly and makes sense with whatever the play has chosen. Could also use that time to make some things that are the same no matter the choice to be different. Mainly some sex scenes and their accompanying images, or character personalities.
------
Minor suggestion in the phone area, have little icons to represent birth control or pregnant, etc. So people can figure things out at a glance. Also having small profile pics next to the characters who aren't important enough to be on main page next to their blurbs.

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know what's going on here, I'm landing on a blank page with no way forward. I am using cheats and mod, but I tried loading the save on a clean install, same result.

Do I need to start all over again with no mod?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it merely stat changes?
I'd love to get mom pregnant early, but sadly time doesn't like you knocking her up early... Even if by some means you impregnate her early AF using mods/hacks to do so.
Or changing her attitude towards the MC for other early-game contents... Or such.

If it's limited purely to stat changes, I'd be kinda disappointed given the corruption fee for such.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I don't know what's going on here, I'm landing on a blank page with no way forward. I am using cheats and mod, but I tried loading the save on a clean install, same result.

you could share a save? if you need to know how to share a save to hard drive then drag it to the attach files

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

Wait a mod the Time travel right you did all the options and then you went back to but they options left when you choose them the first time right? It happened to me stuck on the Tammie and Billie weekend stuff. you need to go back and when you had options then contiue on onward

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
------
Some passages are also a bit weird, like choosing "Take care of this once and for all" in Nadir, if you take her as a lover it both mentions you are exhausted from a fight that didn't happen and that ward also dealt with. Then it mentions about her kicking out her husband. Also it never says what happens to the husband.
------
Are you using mods when you experience situations like this?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Are you using mods when you experience situations like this?
No mods, just the cheatrelated at the start. So stats are high, but that shouldn't control in what order a thing happens.

Other non centered text.

It shouldn't come as a surprise, but you've always had an interest in roleplaying games. And, now that you're in a new school with new friends, you feel like it's the perfect opportunity to start up a new game

Your history class goes off without a hitch, though you can't help but periodically look back at Suzie. (no space between the text and choices)

You're a little worried when you approach Rachel to present the ring and contract to her. After all, what will her demonic aunt think? You know the queen has eyes and ears everywhere,

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v260b content.

There are two files in the archive:
v260b-varmod.html
v260b-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

file history:
2022-09-25: updated to v260b-1
Is there a possibility to add Prinplup's time travel mechanic? It was more comprehensive as it allowed you to go through every option when you went back in time and basically choose everything which is different from the checkpoint where you can only do a few things at a time.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes