cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Man I really need to get in the habit of saving my saves somewhere instead of spending 2-3 hours replaying all content after each update

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Out of curiosity, which paths are mutually exclusive? I like to plan my general playthroughs in advance.
There's 2-3 paths for each character. The more polar opposites(love-full on slavery) are usually mutually exclusive but there's often some crossover

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
There is no one best way to play the game, you can do what you want. How do you know what you want? You have to play the game first.

People on this forum are so used to not having impactful choices or just a few choices so they get anxious when they can't be a completionist. But really, you don't have to "complete" this one. You can just start up a game and roll with it, cheats or no, see where you end up this time. And the time investment for each successive run is fairly small as you skim over the text you've seen before.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There is no one best way to play the game, you can do what you want. How do you know what you want? You have to play the game first.

People on this forum are so used to not having impactful choices or just a few choices so they get anxious when they can't be a completionist. But really, you don't have to "complete" this one. You can just start up a game and roll with it, cheats or no, see where you end up this time. And the time investment for each successive run is fairly small as you skim over the text you've seen before.
Best review

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, which paths are mutually exclusive? I like to plan my general playthroughs in advance.
Stuff like how you deal with Monica and her mom, resolving Titus has a few different choices that are exclusive, enslaving Patel and using her home prevents you from purchasing the hotel, etc.

A bunch of stuff like that throughout the game.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
  • When you remove a character's powers it keeps you from teaching them how to use their powers.
  • When you rape someone they act all nervous around you later.
  • When you kill someone you can't date them (might be a bug)
to be fair there is only 6 or 7 that can be killed and one Banished. those being Candy, Keera, Raven, Zahara, Rachel and Maybe Stacy? (I thats possible) and the Banish is Mrs Wilson

Oct 8, 2020
to be fair there is only 6 or 7 that can be killed and one Banished. those being Candy, Keera, Raven, Zahara, Rachel and Maybe Stacy? (I thats possible) and the Banish is Mrs Wilson
Not sure I remember Rachel but I'm pretty sure you can get Stacy killed through your own incompetence. I've just never had it happen because of my incredible gaming prowess.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Seems on at the part "Apprentice205aStart1Sally1Brittany5b" that the choices to cum in the women are switched are switched so you get cum in Sally instead of Brittany.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
They're basically the same thing. One is used on older ladies, that turn them into young bimbos and the other is used to turn college girls into bimbos. Just like when you transform a male into a female, they turn bimbo too.
Ok thank you, I ask since I know it's possible for someone to have more than one transformation (for example Rio) so I thought about a good alt form for Mrs. Willson ... Angela White. Unless she has been used for something else (but I doubt it).

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Anyone got details on the time shenanigans?
Do they have any actual, lasting effects or change any future dynamics or such?

Not talking about the mod with checkpoints, I mean the actual in-game time travel that unfortunately requires stacking up some corruption.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
G28Here Mysterious girl at sorority, if you talk to her it auto bimbofies kyle to kylie. Also the text/choices at the bottom isn't centered if you first choose mysterious girl.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes