RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
Cool thank you, but are there any versions that aren't rar files?
Why does this matter? is free, open source, and supports (decompressing) rar files.

No not yet. so far there is Jake to jane, Stein to female Stein, Rachel bimbo, Youngifer Mrs Hill, Mrs Wilson and Mom (Mrs Maywood)
Plus some minors, like Candy, Raven, and I believe a few others. Like Mr. Nadir, the Succubus Queen, and Sally (the really old witch you can turn into Lexi Luna that apparently isn't even a minor character in the phone if you use botnet to repeat scenes in the wrong order).

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
Why does this matter? is free, open source, and supports (decompressing) rar files.

Plus some minors, like Candy, Raven, and I believe a few others. Like Mr. Nadir, the Succubus Queen, and the really old witch you can turn into Lexi Luna that apparently isn't even a minor character in the phone (or I'm blind).
You're thinking of Sally. She'll be in your phone, if you've met her. You can meet her 3 different ways.

Reactions: RHQuinn

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
You're thinking of Sally. She'll be in your phone, if you've met her. You can meet her 3 different ways.
She will be, if you play with vanilla - or probably if you do it in just the right order with botnet. Thanks for the heads up, loaded a vanilla save and there she was!

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
Date: Saturday, August 17 Post Hill dinner spend time with Ms Hill it appears
I just checked and it says to Cast 'Permanent Youngify' on Mrs. Wilson, not on Mrs. Hill, even though Mrs. Wilson isn't there. Is this a bug? Clicking on it takes me to an image of a young Mrs. Wilson, and even the in-game code says "wilson_bimbofied to true".

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I just checked and it says to Cast 'Permanent Youngify' on Mrs. Wilson, not on Mrs. Hill, even though Mrs. Wilson isn't there. Is this a bug? Clicking on it takes me to an image of a young Mrs. Wilson, and even the in-game code says "wilson_bimbofied to true".
wait what? she wasn't even there? ok It appears to be the LAST Sunday morning

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
Can you clarify? Do you mean on the new update 0.3 Sunday, August 18? or the one before that August 11? If you already found it, could you please take a screenshot?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Despite having already unlocked the max level for all spells, this option is still closed off because normal players would otherwise be unable to access it. It exists as a shortcut for them to sacrifice some energy now to gain a lot of experience so that, in the future, they'll be able to access these spells. And, as soon as they're able to access them, that means you'll be able to as well.

Having this a bunch of the time when you click a "spell" outside what a normal player would be able to do. Why not just name those spells different? Instead of cast, just do "absorb" or something so that players will know it is to increase their power instead of maybe have an affect. Can also preempt it with text at the start of the game instead of each time.

Sorry — UNH! — Mom!" Professor Word manages to quickly (Dreamsculpt should be "Ward")

I think if you did the villain dream and see ward in the coffee shop the choices are in italics.

Some things repeat, like if you are blackmailing ward and just sit through class, you can get a sex scene with the fertility boost each time you go to her class and it uses same text.

If you never bimbofy Jake, but are late game where you choose to go with Jake and Mrs. Doe shopping, the image of Jake is Jane.

Or if you have Hill and Wilson staying at the motel if you go out to the town with Mrs. Doe and choose to take the women Mrs. Hill leaves because you don't have a relationship with her.

You are allied with the nuns even if you never visited them and instead she was freed from the gang.

The motel dreamsculpt and alter memory are basically the same thing, which feels kind of bad to not be unique.

Some after Titus events might need a time framing, like the cheerleaders in the park until night.

In contacts on Kitty if you don't interact with her much, it mentions her alternate form but shows the kitty as it too.

Experiments in alternate realities should really follow the rest of the books with D being stop reading.

The DnD game if you unleash Jane's powers it kind of acts weird and then also calls her Jake even if she is permanent bimbo.

Role: Pregnant Aunt and Property and Loverand Future Wife (missing space)

After having eternal contract for karen and kayla, shouldn't the choice to make another contract in the library be absorb? Otherwise seems like it should either be removed, or just do the present contract choice.

You can make a contract for the nuns and then find the mother superior with Zahra and MC acts like he doesn't know her.

Why does the shop lose items for monica and mrs. wilson on second day? You don't know monica is gone and you presumptively could have slept with mrs. wilson. I only get mrs. hill being gone, but you could get something to give to her on a visit.

Adding a "call all" button at the bottom of the maid calling would be nice.

Might be a slight error. doing a no cheat run, August 16th Ward, ignore and then use blue light. The light is too powerful and the exp rolls over but it is now higher than the level up. Mine was Blue 3 20/35 and after is Blue 3 40/35 But does correct itself on next any use.

Absorbing power from the contracts might be a bit more useful if it also gave spell exp.

In the event where nikki pays heather to be a pet and MC gets to impregnate heather, the video shown is her popping off and then sucking, maybe add a small line about her telling heather to clean up so it doesn't seem like a bad choice in video?

When you bimbofy the demons in the warehouse, it should probably have the word permanent like the others do.

On first go to sorority if you use the blue and choose hana as last, it seems to not impreg her, nor Jenny

Although you doubt that a temporarily bimbofied women can get pregnant here : woman

It seems you can make another contract with Kayla (brittany and kayla choice) towards the end of the current game even if you already have her as. Pregnant Lover, Cousin and Property and Future Wife

You can also double contract Karen with the Nuns.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes