Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I genuinely enjoyed the game, but then hit a text wall telling me I ran out of content. I was really hoping to see a finished version.
technically that is a finished Verion of the game LOL and the wall of text was because people are some times idiots. Besides there is a decent amount of hidden shit in game like off scenes here and there littered about like Futa scene for..Rio and one off Milf Monica scene and some other crap i can't remeber

Reactions: arkange994

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
If we can accelerate the pregnancy of our mother and sister and we also can manipulate ages... might we see some action with our (possible) daughter in the future? Surely, multi-generational inbreeding isn't too niche a fetish, right?

• Love
Reactions: Brovalon

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Games on F95 have a tag when they're [Completed]. This game doesn't have it because there's still at least another year of development to go.
You telling me I get to enjoy this game for another year? Awesome!

I just finished a playthrough of the game, even wrote a guide, but I am wondering about how long we are supposed to wait before people approach us regarding pregnancy? Notably Linda Hill, Kayla Porter, Karen Porter & Amy Ward have not said anything yet. Rio also doesn't say anything if you do not impregnate her during the first encounter with Monica. If I impregnate her after that event instead she doesn't bring it up.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
You telling me I get to enjoy this game for another year? Awesome!

I just finished a playthrough of the game, even wrote a guide, but I am wondering about how long we are supposed to wait before people approach us regarding pregnancy? Notably Linda Hill, Kayla Porter, Karen Porter & Amy Ward have not said anything yet. Rio also doesn't say anything if you do not impregnate her during the first encounter with Monica. If I impregnate her after that event instead she doesn't bring it up.
Those conversations won't occur until during this final upcoming week. I'm still deciding how to handle some, but each character will likely have a certain day where they have to have been pregnant for a week previously before approaching you (and if you miss that final deadline, you'll just have to wait until the epilogues to resolve it).

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
If we can accelerate the pregnancy of our mother and sister and we also can manipulate ages... might we see some action with our (possible) daughter in the future? Surely, multi-generational inbreeding isn't too niche a fetish, right?
There is... a dream sequence already.
There is an Orange Light scene with your mother over the phone where you get to see yourself, her and your daughter. Need Orange level 3 for it, if I recall correctly.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Those conversations won't occur until during this final upcoming week. I'm still deciding how to handle some, but each character will likely have a certain day where they have to have been pregnant for a week previously before approaching you (and if you miss that final deadline, you'll just have to wait until the epilogues to resolve it).
If the next week is the final week what other stories do you plan on adding to the game? Are you expanding on the current stories like green and purple lights?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
If the next week is the final week what other stories do you plan on adding to the game? Are you expanding on the current stories like green and purple lights?
I'm not sure what you mean. If you're asking what's on the development map for the rest of the game, there's an entire outline on the patreon that lists upcoming scenes. If you're asking what game I'm going to work on next, that's currently being voted on in the poll.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Did the .3 update destroy botnet mod?

G28Here Do you know if the Botnet Mod can be fixed or used for .300? it used to work just fine but now it doesnt show anything new or any additional info :-(

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Did the .3 update destroy botnet mod?

G28Here Do you know if the Botnet Mod can be fixed or used for .300? it used to work just fine but now it doesnt show anything new or any additional info :-(
the mod isn't G28 work, its the checkpoint mod right? you should have to delete the college.daze.html.vanilla then apply the mods to the newer verion of the game to get it to work

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
the mod isn't G28 work, its the checkpoint mod right? you should have to delete the college.daze.html.vanilla then apply the mods to the newer verion of the game to get it to work
no, its the "See what numbers change if you do certain things"-Mod

I even did a full reinstall of CD but it still doesnt work anymore :-(

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
no, its the "See what numbers change if you do certain things"-Mod

I even did a full reinstall of CD but it still doesnt work anymore :-(
If you want to follow values/variables, you can try this universal tool:

https://f95zone.to/threads/twine-sugarcube-cheat-script.66144/

You can add any value into the list and follow them in real time (love, sub, woman, money, etc). It works for CD without an issue so far, but not compatible with every game.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Choice hints:

View attachment 1573835

Checkpoints (time travel):

View attachment 1573836

Windows Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

View attachment 1573837

3. Open apply_mods.bat. Your folder should now look like this:

View attachment 1573838

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

macOS Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods (macOS).zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder.

3. Open apply_mods.command.

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
This mod is universal, meaning it should work with every game version.
If there is a problem, message me.

Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

This mod should be compatible with Prinplup's mod (checkpoint and variable editor).
All you have to do is rename his HTML file to College Daze.html and run the appropriate apply script.

If you are looking for the Python version of this, download botnet - College Daze Mods (Python).zip.
It's an optional version for both Windows and macOS users.
A lot of users had issues with Python, which is why I created a bat and shell script specific version.

Thanks to Viking Crawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.
hey, I think 0.300 broke your awsome and very important mod :-(

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes