MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
It works for me. What issues are you having?
really? well I install the mod as always, download game --> unpack game --> download botnet --> unpack --> install --> sucessfull --> play game --> see no info about choices and so on. just like vanilla game, no change from botnet. I did that process like the past 7 patches. I wonder what I fk up right now

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
really? well I install the mod as always, download game --> unpack game --> download botnet --> unpack --> install --> sucessfull --> play game --> see no info about choices and so on. just like vanilla game, no change from botnet. I did that process like the past 7 patches. I wonder what I fk up right now
Are you running the correct .html file?

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I really do like the game. The different paths and different combinations are great to explore. I know that the whole point is that you're not supposed to get with every character, but I do wish there was an option added that you can delay the "End of Content" screen so that you can explore every option you have left.

I know I can just make an early save point and replay from that point, but I'd rather just continue playing and when everything on the list is complete, then the game ends.
I understand I may not be able to do anything, since some characters can't get focused on as much as others in one playthrough, but I'd still like to look at the other options without having to load the save point over and over.

Reactions: Dysphorika

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
is there a way to stop
I really do like the game. The different paths and different combinations are great to explore. I know that the whole point is that you're not supposed to get with every character, but I do wish there was an option added that you can delay the "End of Content" screen so that you can explore every option you have left.

I know I can just make an early save point and replay from that point, but I'd rather just continue playing and when everything on the list is complete, then the game ends.
I understand I may not be able to do anything, since some characters can't get focused on as much as others in one playthrough, but I'd still like to look at the other options without having to load the save point over and over.
true, I had to change code so often to see what else left. But Im pretty sure mods people talk here about help with this problem, though it would be cool if it could be done without side things

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
How would you go about adding this or using this? I'm not that proficient with twine
Start the game. Copy the long text code in the github, then open console (for Firefox just right click anywhere on the game page and choose inspect, then select console) and paste the code and press enter (you can close the inspect/console window). Tool will show itself. Write mm, wilson, $, sub, love, etc in the box and it will list connected variables/values, then you can add them on your list, change their values or freeze the values or just watch them.

Nothing complicated, very simple to use tool.

Reactions: jojo51510 and TGafy

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
knows anyone what needs to be done so we can sign the contract with Karen in the library?
You have to get it a set level of green and you don't have to do it in the library IF you the contract done you could do it with Bill and Tom same applies to Kayla.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
You have to get it a set level of green and you don't have to do it in the library IF you the contract done you could do it with Bill and Tom same applies to Kayla.
in my last run I did the green choice when ever posible, but I didn't get the contract option in the library. I got it later while we visited the nuns

jojo51510

Aug 28, 2017
Start the game. Copy the long text code in the github, then open console (for Firefox just right click anywhere on the game page and choose inspect, then select console) and paste the code and press enter (you can close the inspect/console window). Tool will show itself. Write mm, wilson, $, sub, love, etc in the box and it will list connected variables/values, then you can add them on your list, change their values or freeze the values or just watch them.

appreciate the help

Reactions: depechedNode

TGafy

May 14, 2020
If you want to follow values/variables, you can try this universal tool:

https://f95zone.to/threads/twine-sugarcube-cheat-script.66144/

You can add any value into the list and follow them in real time (love, sub, woman, money, etc). It works for CD without an issue so far, but not compatible with every game.

Don't mind me. This is just something for myself so I can bookmark it. All this time I've been using f12...

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
in my last run I did the green choice when ever posible, but I didn't get the contract option in the library. I got it later while we visited the nuns
As far as I understand the green option in the library for Karen can only be used once. So either create the contract there and then show it to Bill later or create the contract near Bill and then show it to Karen later.

It may or may not work this way in the current version.

Edit: I know that you can create the contract for either Karen or for Kayla when you're in the library with Karen. Only one of them, not both. The way I have done it is to make the contract for Kayla when I'm out for dinner with her at school, then contract for Karen near Bill, then show contract to Karen in the library for both Kayla and Karen.

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem with Botnet's mod where the states can't change through the phone.
Ok I have to ask are you creating checkpoints in the phone or trying to load checkpoints through it? Because the checkpoints are made to load from scenes rather than the phone

Jmaster202126

May 25, 2021
Ok I have to ask are you creating checkpoints in the phone or trying to load checkpoints through it? Because the checkpoints are made to load from scenes rather than the phone
I am not creating checkpoints the Botent mod allowed you to change your character stats and the other character stats but recently the option is not there anymore.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I am not creating checkpoints the Botent mod allowed you to change your character stats and the other character stats but recently the option is not there anymore.
the alter stats is the Variable mod not the Botnet mod (checkPoint). you could rename the varmod to college daze then apply the checkpoint to it to have both active

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
Before running the botnet batch file: make sure there's no "College Daze.html.vanilla" file, also the hotfix's .html needs to be renamed from "College_Daze.html" to "College Daze.html" (underscore to space).

Reactions: Lord_everhard
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes