MSpiral

Aug 27, 2016
So I've been trying to go for the ultimate wingman playthrough for Jake, turns out there's not that much to it. So I decided to switch it up and go or the ultimate wingman for all other guys (Jake, Kyle, dad and anyone else). And also get them to get the girls pregnant. Again, there's some content, but not much. I'll list what i found, but i'm curious how much I've missed.

Mom:
Has sex with Jake, Kyle, Dad, orgies in dreamsculpt
Can get pregnant by Jake, Dad and maybe Kyle (not 100% sure if you can do that for him when it's her and Ms. Hill in the past)

Brittany:
Has sex with Dad
Can get pregnant by Dad

Karen:
Has orgies in dreamsculpt
Did not figure out a way to get her pregnant by anyone else.

Ms. Hill:
Has sex with Kyle, Jake, random people at the brothel
Can get pregnant by any

Monica:
Has sex with Kyle, random people at the brothel

Ms. Wilson:
Has sex with Kyle (maybe?), random people at the brothel

Heather:
Has sex with Kyle, Jake, Prof Stein (in a weird body swap)
Can get pregnant by Kyle

Lydia:
Has sex with Kyle

Nikki:
Has sex with Kyle

Bimbo Stein:
Has sex with a bunch of classmates incl. Tom

Ward:
Has sex with student in dreamsculpt

Jill:
Has sex with Kyle.
Maybe pregnant by Kyle?

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So I've been trying to go for the ultimate wingman playthrough for Jake, turns out there's not that much to it. So I decided to switch it up and go or the ultimate wingman for all other guys (Jake, Kyle, dad and anyone else). And also get them to get the girls pregnant. Again, there's some content, but not much. I'll list what i found, but i'm curious how much I've missed.

Mom:
Can get pregnant by Jake, Dad and maybe Kyle (not 100% sure if you can do that for him when it's her and Ms. Hill in the past)

Brittany:
Has sex with Dad
Can get pregnant by Dad

Karen:

Ms. Hill:
Can get pregnant by any

Monica:

Ms. Wilson:

Heather:
Can get pregnant by Kyle

Lydia:
Has sex with Kyle

Nikki:
Has sex with Kyle

Bimbo Stein:

Ward:

Jill:
Has sex with Kyle.
Maybe pregnant by Kyle?
Lydia can have sex with Kyle? How?

Reactions: Rask o' Treve
Jun 14, 2021
You can also have Lydia's boss get her pregnant, as well as random customers get Mrs. Hill and Jill pregnant during your trip with Mrs. Hill to the gift shop the weekend she comes back

I'm 90% certain Jake can get Heather pregnant but I can't recall how

Jake can get Sofia pregnant if you bimbofy her a few times the first week

Reactions: Rask o' Treve
Nov 24, 2020

Mom:

Brittany:
Has sex with Dad
Can get pregnant by Dad

Karen:

Ms. Hill:
Can get pregnant by any

Monica:

Ms. Wilson:

Heather:
Can get pregnant by Kyle

Lydia:
Has sex with Kyle

Nikki:
Has sex with Kyle

Bimbo Stein:

Ward:

Jill:
Has sex with Kyle.
Maybe pregnant by Kyle?
Jake can have sex with Ms Chang too.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Pretty sure you need to use a green light /contract on most of the people you listed to marry them. The Queen, Rachel, Rio, Raven, Stacy, Kitty and Zahara are the only ones that I can remember that you can propose marriage to without any outside influence like a light or a contract.

This is one of the (very very few) issues I have, is that when I do a lovers/romance/good guy playthrough... I kinda get less romantic "payoffs" than my slave/contract/evil playthrough because there's less marriage.

Feels weird.

I wonder if these are going to be acknowledged in the preg talks?

Jake getting Sophia pregnant, for instance, isn't acknowledged at all.Sophia just assumes it was you. It happens during Sophia being bimboed, of course, so it kinda makes sense, but it seems a bit pointless atm.

If I'm going to have Jake knock up half a dozen women on campus I'd love to see the effects of that. Maybe a funny scene with a bunch of women cornering him for child support while you sit on the sidelines looking completely innocent...

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
If I'm going to have Jake knock up half a dozen women on campus I'd love to see the effects of that. Maybe a funny scene with a bunch of women cornering him for child support while you sit on the sidelines looking completely innocent...
This would be hilarious, and to add to the comedy, they could corner Jane if you transform Jake. G28 could write something to make this work. Maybe if you keep Jake's mind

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Really the only time someone else's pregnancy is currently acknowledged is with Lydia.

If her Boss gets her pregnant, you get to see a small scenes with her and Devin talking about it, and it's referenced again when her Mom shows up.

But pretty much all the other times have nothing. And there's actually quite a few, that list a few posts back is still missing some.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Really the only time someone else's pregnancy is currently acknowledged is with Lydia.

If her Boss gets her pregnant, you get to see a small scenes with her and Devin talking about it, and it's referenced again when her Mom shows up.

But pretty much all the other times have nothing. And there's actually quite a few, that list a few posts back is still missing some.
wait, how do u get lydia to have sex with her boss?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
wait, how do u get lydia to have sex with her boss?
On the Second Saturday night, before going out to face the demons for the first time, go out shopping with Jake's mom. When on the shop, use the green light to steal a lot of money from the girls and pay Lydia to have sex. Her boss will show up mid scene and you can choose to continue fucking her or having him pay to fuck the girl.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
On the Second Saturday night, before going out to face the demons for the first time, go out shopping with Jake's mom. When on the shop, use the green light to steal a lot of money from the girls and pay Lydia to have sex. Her boss will show up mid scene and you can choose to continue fucking her or having him pay to fuck the girl.
Was this added in one of the newer releases? I remember taking the money from them, but I don't remember seeing an option for her boss. Hell, I don't even remember encountering the boss character. Are there specific triggers needed for this?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Was this added in one of the newer releases? I remember taking the money from them, but I don't remember seeing an option for her boss. Hell, I don't even remember encountering the boss character. Are there specific triggers needed for this?
This isn't new, it's been there a long time. In fact, all the girls in that scene can get pregnant by different people.

You have to do the single girl scene, you pay them to have sex, and you can get your money back by having someone join in. You can then get more money letting them cum inside.

Lydia's it's her boss, Ms Hill and Jill it's just random strangers.

As I mentioned, so far it's basically never come up again for any of them so far but Lydia.

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
This isn't new, it's been there a long time. In fact, all the girls in that scene can get pregnant by different people.

You have to do the single girl scene, you pay them to have sex, and you can get your money back by having someone join in. You can then get more money letting them cum inside.

Lydia's it's her boss, Ms Hill and Jill it's just random strangers.
Good to know. Guess I just blocked it out. Sharing, in these settings, has never been something I was interested in. Regardless, I might still circle back and check this route out just to know who this boss is. :LUL: Might even be a way to brown light him later down the road.

Reactions: Dazed&confused

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Good to know. Guess I just blocked it out. Sharing, in these settings, has never been something I was interested in. Regardless, I might still circle back and check this route out just to know who this boss is. :LUL: Might even be a way to brown light him later down the road.
Probably not, he's not even a real character, he only ever appears for part of one scene and leaves. No name or anything. He's about as important as the random people in that scene who can preg Ms Hill and Jill.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Probably not, he's not even a real character, he only ever appears for part of one scene and leaves. No name or anything. He's about as important as the random people in that scene who can preg Ms Hill and Jill.
It a real character Lydia's boss is Devin for what ever reason G28 never set a non bimboed pic into the game. I mean there is a Pic of Devin non Bimbo in the files but doesn't appear to my knowing.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It a real character Lydia's boss is Devin for what ever reason G28 never set a non bimboed pic into the game. I mean there is a Pic of Devin non Bimbo in the files but doesn't appear to my knowing.
Lydia's boss is definitely not Devin. For one, the whole scene Lydia's boss is called "Lydia's boss" and it would be really weird for Devin, who we've met at that point, to be called that.

Also...why would Devin own a gift shop?

Also, in the scene where she realizes she's pregnant, she's talking TO Devin about the father of her child....which would be really weird if it was Devin.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to be clear, Devin works at the gift shop with Lydia, but he isn't the boss. And the male pic of Devin does appear in one of the early English classes I believe, but it's been so long since I messed around in that section that I can't remember lol.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Just to be clear, Devin works at the gift shop with Lydia, but he isn't the boss. And the male pic of Devin does appear in one of the early English classes I believe, but it's been so long since I messed around in that section that I can't remember lol.
I've not noticed this if it is there lol. There is a male pic of Eric if that's who you meant

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes