Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I don't think I have. I chose the path in one class where ward, Sofia and another girl compete over cum then a few days later Barberry takes over the class
that happens if a few things one of a few requriements are emt 1. Prof Ward is higher than 3? and Jill appears you can trick her out of the class. 2. you cum addict in the class which forces Prof Barberry to take over. Right back to the main issuse mif you want to apperitnce ward you need Kitty (astiant) to invest Ward to open that up to scenes with other light casters

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
that happens if a few things one of a few requriements are emt 1. Prof Ward is higher than 3? and Jill appears you can trick her out of the class. 2. you cum addict in the class which forces Prof Barberry to take over. Right back to the main issuse mif you want to apperitnce ward you need Kitty (astiant) to invest Ward to open that up to scenes with other light casters
okay so from what I understand I either go back and don't cum addict the class or I send kitty to investigate ward as my game is now

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
okay so from what I understand I either go back and don't cum addict the class or I send kitty to investigate ward as my game is now
Yeah its Probably the best. although You should perhaps be able to still investigate Ward before Friday and have the talk with her about powers for the appertince stuff.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
I believe incest has to be enabled and you use the green light. Maybe there's more to it but not sure. Only done this once
Ahhh, thanks; it finally gave the option to turn them into whores when I used the green light. I had been through it several times but never got the option, not sure what changed this time but the green option worked.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How to propose to Kitty? That the only one I don’t know
I think you need to have completed the Kitty book (10?) then it triggers on the Sunday JUST before the wedding she appears to you and you can have sex and propose to her. Not sure if it matters if you choose Pussy or ass yet so don't hold that against me yet

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Ya know I just found out that there is a film out there called The Covin Wives that ends in a hot & heavy lesbian 3some with Cherie DeVille, Alexis Fawx & Brandi Love. Is there any chance that images for that can be used for something in this game?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Ya know I just found out that there is a film out there called The Covin Wives that ends in a hot & heavy lesbian 3some with Cherie DeVille, Alexis Fawx & Brandi Love. Is there any chance that images for that can be used for something in this game?
that would be up to G28.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Ah, stupid auto-correct, sorry that was not meant to be a question. What I meant to say is that I HOPE that film could be used for what I consider the 3 main milfs of the game for something truly hot but if not that's fine too.

And I know that G28 is active in this forum so if they take notice of the idea awesome but it's fine if they don't.

Sorry for any confusion.

The only other idea I had is that instead of keeping a character (like Emma) Bimbo/Youngafid you can use a power to split the bimbo/younger self off as their own character, a clone more or less.

Last edited:

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Just wondering if there is a list of who can be permanently bimbofied and youngified? I've tried searching but the results are mixed with other permanent effects.

I know that you can permanently change Jake, Sally, Ms.Hill, Mrs Mayward, and Mrs. Wilson permanently. There is the option to youngify Karen, but I've not seen if you can permanently change her too.

I'm pretty sure Kyle is just a two time transform and then theres the various bimbofying various characters, but nothing permanent in those cases.

A game like this could do with a proper walkthrough or flow chart for all the different things that can go on and be seen. But I think I'd settle for a proper free-roam section at the end of the current update so you can see everything you've managed to unlock throughout the game. Kinda like how "The Company" does it, where after the latest story content you're allowed to continue with the rest of the side quest stuff, but when a new update comes out it automatically reverts you back to the end of the last update. So, if the update ended on the 14th November but you continued playing for another 30 in-game days, the next update would revert you back to the 14th November.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Just wondering if there is a list of who can be permanently bimbofied and youngified? I've tried searching but the results are mixed with other permanent effects.

I know that you can permanently change Jake, Sally, Ms.Hill, Mrs Mayward, and Mrs. Wilson permanently. There is the option to youngify Karen, but I've not seen if you can permanently change her too.

I'm pretty sure Kyle is just a two time transform and then theres the various bimbofying various characters, but nothing permanent in those cases.

A game like this could do with a proper walkthrough or flow chart for all the different things that can go on and be seen. But I think I'd settle for a proper free-roam section at the end of the current update so you can see everything you've managed to unlock throughout the game. Kinda like how "The Company" does it, where after the latest story content you're allowed to continue with the rest of the side quest stuff, but when a new update comes out it automatically reverts you back to the end of the last update. So, if the update ended on the 14th November but you continued playing for another 30 in-game days, the next update would revert you back to the 14th November.
Karen not yet. as for a massive walkthrough I know there was a guy who stared a massive spreadsheet of all choices but that only went to something like day 5? or 7

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes