G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I've not noticed this if it is there lol. There is a male pic of Eric if that's who you meant
Yeah, I just searched the entire file for the image name and it looks like it used to be there in the first class but then I removed it. It's still in the 013 folder though for anyone that's curious what he looks like pre-bimbo.

Jun 19, 2020
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Choice hints:

View attachment 1573835

Checkpoints (time travel):

View attachment 1573836

Windows Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods.zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder. It should now look like this:

View attachment 1573837

3. Open apply_mods.bat. Your folder should now look like this:

View attachment 1573838

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

macOS Instructions:
1. Download botnet - College Daze Mods (macOS).zip which I have attached below this post.

2. Unzip the archive into the game's folder.

3. Open apply_mods.command.

4. Open College Daze.html to play the game.

Notes:
This mod is universal, meaning it should work with every game version.
If there is a problem, message me.

Do not delete the mods folder. It contains all the necessary code that makes the mod work.

This mod should be compatible with Prinplup's mod (checkpoint and variable editor).
All you have to do is rename his HTML file to College Daze.html and run the appropriate apply script.

If you are looking for the Python version of this, download botnet - College Daze Mods (Python).zip.
It's an optional version for both Windows and macOS users.
A lot of users had issues with Python, which is why I created a bat and shell script specific version.

Thanks to Viking Crawler, The Grifter, iruleatgames, and braun323 for giving me feedback on the mod.
Hi can I play this mod on android? If possible can someone please explain step-by-step?

Nov 24, 2020
Yeah, I just searched the entire file for the image name and it looks like it used to be there in the first class but then I removed it. It's still in the 013 folder though for anyone that's curious what he looks like pre-bimbo.
I was messing around and think I found a bug or a error. At the wedding if you use the purple light on your Mom and turn her into a "super mommy" then try to seduce both the bride and the brides mom. The bride never shows up. It just ends up being a threesome with the 2 milfs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: G28Here
Mar 16, 2020
Stumbled upon the forced Katey / Ward scene, are there other scenes like it in the game? Ex. someone you control helping you with someone not under your control.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Dang, my least favorite poll option one.

And to think I could have upped my tier for one month amd completely changed the result.

Maybe we can do a runoff of the top three!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Dang, my least favorite poll option one.

And to think I could have upped my tier for one month amd completely changed the result.

Maybe we can do a runoff of the top three!
Lol don't worry, I've already started mapping out what the day one demo will look like and I think it'll be pretty nice. I currently have a poll for the models to include in it though for associate professors and higher, if you're still thinking about your tier ;).

Reactions: Brovalon

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
just on my first full play through of the game (I've played it before but never got past Titus) I feel like I've made a mistake in professor ward's path, I'd really appreciate any guidance in how I can get her different training levels up

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
just on my first full play through of the game (I've played it before but never got past Titus) I feel like I've made a mistake in professor ward's path, I'd really appreciate any guidance in how I can get her different training levels up
have had you had the Astisant invest Prof Ward?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes