MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Before running the botnet batch file: make sure there's no "College Daze.html.vanilla" file, also the hotfix's .html needs to be renamed from "College_Daze.html" to "College Daze.html" (underscore to space).
ty foir the help.

I am Foto documenting it all now:
clean install of .300b
1670952084430.png
here comes the hotfix... gonna rename it
1670952095418.png

renamed the .300c and extracted Botnet
1670952152085.png

--> Press apply Mods
1670952170326.png

done
1670952182616.png

1670952214167.png

WHAT why does it work now..

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thanks my friend... I was 100% sure I did all of that anyway, but obviously I didnt :)

Reactions: Brovalon
Oct 14, 2020
What is the brothel? Apparently I completely missed it in my multiple playthroughs.
If you go wandering the city at some point or choose to make Hill/Wilson "earn their keep" so to speak, you run into a character named Cassandra. From there, you can have a group of women working for you.

Which just seems odd and needless when you can literally summon money from thin air, but who am I to judge.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
you go wandering the city at some point or choose to make Hill/Wilson "earn their keep" so to speak, you run into a character named Cassandra. From there, you can have a group of women working for you.
I really wish this choice was gated, somehow. I never acted cruel towards either of them, and made both of them my lover but, somehow, my character has it in his head that he is going to start pimping them out?? Why?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I really wish this choice was gated, somehow. I never acted cruel towards either of them, and made both of them my lover but, somehow, my character has it in his head that he is going to start pimping them out?? Why?
Not only that, seems you can make a lot of women work in the brothel.

• Sad
Reactions: HeathenFilth

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I just want to marry the older girl and take care of the two as my family and free them

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
why because someone requested it...No it wasn't me and there is likely a list of the brothel women somewhere?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
why because someone requested it...No it wasn't me and there is likely a list of the brothel women somewhere?
For anyone interested I know of a few of the brothel girls. Brittney, Stacy, Nikki, Hill, Wilson, the three demon girls, Sofia and Lydia's families, Zahra and wedding bride, groom and mom.

Someone else mentioned you can get money by using lights which is true, but the brothel also havs max energy boosts, which are minor

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Has G28 indicated whether there will be any marriage/engagements outside of green lights?
its possible to get engaged without the green lights at least for a few off the top of my head Rio and Zahara, Raven and Stacy, The Succubus Queen, Rachel, Kayla, Karen, Monica, Sofia (ON SATURDAY I think), Mrs Maywood (Mom) Brittany (?) I maybe wrong one number of them I welcome anyone correcting me and doing PROVENING ME WRONG

Nov 24, 2020
its possible to get engaged without the green lights at least for a few off the top of my head Rio and Zahara, Raven and Stacy, The Succubus Queen, Rachel, Kayla, Karen, Monica, Sofia (ON SATURDAY I think), Mrs Maywood (Mom) Brittany (?) I maybe wrong one number of them I welcome anyone correcting me and doing PROVENING ME WRONG
Pretty sure you need to use a green light /contract on most of the people you listed to marry them. The Queen, Rachel, Rio, Raven, Stacy, Kitty and Zahara are the only ones that I can remember that you can propose marriage to without any outside influence like a light or a contract.

Reactions: Lord_everhard
Nov 24, 2020
I know Rachel, Kitty, and Zahra, but how do you do the others?
The Queen, the same place/ time as Rachel. You can't choose both. Rio and Zahara are a package deal, you gotta put a dream collar on Rio at the end of D&D game. Then save Zahara from the humans and send her to live with Rio. Raven and Stacy are also a package deal, I think happens after saving Zahara too, when you return to the warehouse.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes