Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Hahaha it's actually more true than you know. College Daze and Spell for all inspired me to try my hand at making a game and it's been a year. I keep telling myself that if I just do one more thing I will upload it. But I think I will finally put it out there and see if I can get some feedback instead of making in a vacuum lol. I have so much more respect for anyone that can code XD
good on you for working on it!

I have ideas for games but the idea is the fun part. I tried making a game but DAZ broke me. I tell myself that I'm just waiting for the technology to improve and I'll try again.

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
Very nice, have been following for a while, I just have a "personal" suggestion, I think that limiting the game behind scripted days is kinda of a turn off to me, there are so much to do and limiting the progress to the end of the version by scripted days is counter intuitive for me, sure, there may be a lot of ppl who likes to keep replaying again and again to follow other choices, I just want to enjoy it fully, I would rather play for longer but have everything available than keep replaying short stories over and over. Thank you dev for the great game.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Very nice, have been following for a while, I just have a "personal" suggestion, I think that limiting the game behind scripted days is kinda of a turn off to me, there are so much to do and limiting the progress to the end of the version by scripted days is counter intuitive for me, sure, there may be a lot of ppl who likes to keep replaying again and again to follow other choices, I just want to enjoy it fully, I would rather play for longer but have everything available than keep replaying short stories over and over. Thank you dev for the great game.
At this point, even if g28 wanted to - which they have said many times they don't plan to - it would be quite a lot of work at this point to completely change it like that.

That being said, there's actually someone - AJ, the user that made a bunch of the walkthroughs for this game available on this thread - working on a sandbox version of the game. It's probably going to take a while, obviously, but it is something being worked on.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yes, a sandbox version of this game would be perfect for me, again, dont want to bring more work to the dev, just a gameplay POV.
I'm guessing that you use cheats and don't realise what sandbox would do to players who don't cheat. We would run out of energy long before we run out of choices. On top of that, it ruins any choice and consequence this game has.

Even with the checkpoints you won't see everything the game has to offer, but have you tried using them? There's a set checkpoint and load checkpoint links in the sidebar when you have cheats enabled.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I'm guessing that you use cheats and don't realise what sandbox would do to players who don't cheat. We would run out of energy long before we run out of choices. On top of that, it ruins any choice and consequence this game has.

Even with the checkpoints you won't see everything the game has to offer, but have you tried using them? There's a set checkpoint and load checkpoint links in the sidebar when you have cheats enabled.
Even with cheats they want a sandbox because College Daze has manged to find the Perfect balance of grind powers and status that a lot of sandboxes use the slow rng an brutal grind to stall for More gameplay

Reactions: j_1993_m

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
No thats the point, there is so much to do and we are very limited in our actions, I just want an option to make it "endless" in a sense that when the version ends, that were several selections to make, that I could click because the scripted day ended. But I understand if this is the dev's visions, just giving an opinion.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
No thats the point, there is so much to do and we are very limited in our actions, I just want an option to make it "endless" in a sense that when the version ends, that were several selections to make, that I could click because the scripted day ended. But I understand if this is the dev's visions, just giving an opinion.
You can ignore the concept of time if you want. As I mentioned in the previous post, checkpoints are a thing. Just create a checkpoint on Wednesday, early evening (example) and then progress to Wednesday, night time. Then click load checkpoint to return to Wednesday, early evening to make more choices.

Be prepared for weird things to happen though, like scenes repeating, or contradicting variables overwriting each other.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
G28Here Val taking MC out to deal with the rogue lightcasters, even when you deny her robbing the jewelry store, it still continues as if she did rob it.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here Val taking MC out to deal with the rogue lightcasters, even when you deny her robbing the jewelry store, it still continues as if she did rob it.
Can you give me actual passage names/examples?

How do you permanently make Karen young?

Also, I got stuck in a never-ending loop on the last day, after I visited the underground bunker.
You can't make her permanently young yet. If you're not using checkpoints/mods, you can try sharing your save file for me to take a look.

Reactions: Ass bandit

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
You try to get her to open up, and eventually she falls into your arms and confesses that tonight isn't just about having fun.

"There's a group of girls out there you might have heard about already. Rogue lightcasters that broke away from the coven. I... heard they were going to come after you and thought we could catch them by surprise," the girl admits with a naughty smile.
The two of you are looking for particular targets to commit minor acts of vandalism when Val passes by a jewelry store. At first, the two of you walk by without thinking much of it, but then she stops and takes a couple steps back.
Support her in the heist.[1]
Convince her to look for a different target.[2]
Val frowns when you suggest that the two of you may not be able to pull off such a legally questionable prank without getting caught.
Before you can answer, though, you hear a voice call out from behind you. "I told you they'd be around here!" a woman shouts.
Intros Dana, Gabriella, Sarah and Joy.

Val stands in front of you, ready to die for her master, but before she can engage the lightcasters in battle, she reveals to you that she seems to have temporarily exhausted her powers.

"I — I was having trouble back at the jewelry store," she admits. "I guess it just finally caught up to me."

Well, at least you know why she was taking so long in there. But if Val can't defend the two of you like she originally hoped, at least you can step in to clean up the mess.
Unfortunately, Val doesn't seem to present anymore (typo), so it's just you. That makes it easier to have some fun, but it also makes it a lot harder to have fun with all of them.

You have a feeling that whoever you pick to have your way with, the others will probably use the opportunity to run away. Then again, you don't have to fuck anyone just because you beat them in a battle. If you want to be a nice guy and send them all on their way, you're allowed to do that too.

Reactions: G28Here

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Daze [v0.480b] [G28]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alternative Image Pack:

Note this is not just images, it has videos too.

COMPRESSED:
- - -

Last edited:

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Even with cheats they want a sandbox because College Daze has manged to find the Perfect balance of grind powers and status that a lot of sandboxes use the slow rng an brutal grind to stall for More gameplay
This^ So this lol^ Different players want different things from games too. It's the same with exposition in novels. A constant balancing act.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021

You can't make her permanently young yet. If you're not using checkpoints/mods, you can try sharing your save file for me to take a look.
Thanks for the reply! I restarted after getting stuck in the loop, but will try to recreate it.

Anyone know what the exact stats needed for confessing your love to your Mom on the Saturday walk are? I have tested maximizing love (I think I hit 139) and some other things, but nothing seems consistent. I think it might be related to Disgust, which I am testing now.

Edit - it worked when I got her Disgust to -1 (-29). Love 3 (88), Submission 136, Exhibition 3, Slave 7 (wtf), Possession 0, Cum Addiction 1.

The key appears to be starting with enough attractiveness to feel her up at the first dinner, then jacking off with her in the car after dropping Monica off after the movie. Those 2 events remove a fuckton of her disgust, while still letting you drink at the bar.

Last edited:

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
Apparently when I open the botmod with the last version, I can see the "vanilla" folder appear but the options don't appear when I play the game. Any reason why?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Apparently when I open the botmod with the last version, I can see the "vanilla" folder appear but the options don't appear when I play the game. Any reason why?
The CD directory should have at least 5 things in it after applying the mod.

- An images folder
- A mods folder
- An apply mods batch file
- A modded html file
- The vanilla html file

If you aren't seeing this then you did something wrong

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
good on you for working on it!

I have ideas for games but the idea is the fun part. I tried making a game but DAZ broke me. I tell myself that I'm just waiting for the technology to improve and I'll try again.
Have you tried Twine? Not sure what kind of game you want to make but if I can learn it you can haha

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Have you tried Twine? Not sure what kind of game you want to make but if I can learn it you can haha
I haven't but I'll give it a look.
My biggest challenge has been DAZ and intimidation. It's difficult to pose the asset properly and looking at the games I like with tens of thousands of renders which means tens of thousands of poses.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
cannot take brittany to the sorority party,miss anything?
Did you take her on the Titus hunt? I think you need to do that. Or you can join the coven and go to the party for Barberry instead. Lastly, if you interacted with Lexi on Tuesday, she will invite you.

Reactions: rsethric
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes