COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
good on you for working on it!

I have ideas for games but the idea is the fun part. I tried making a game but DAZ broke me. I tell myself that I'm just waiting for the technology to improve and I'll try again.
Have you tried Twine? Not sure what kind of game you want to make but if I can learn it you can haha

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Have you tried Twine? Not sure what kind of game you want to make but if I can learn it you can haha
I haven't but I'll give it a look.
My biggest challenge has been DAZ and intimidation. It's difficult to pose the asset properly and looking at the games I like with tens of thousands of renders which means tens of thousands of poses.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
cannot take brittany to the sorority party,miss anything?
Did you take her on the Titus hunt? I think you need to do that. Or you can join the coven and go to the party for Barberry instead. Lastly, if you interacted with Lexi on Tuesday, she will invite you.

Reactions: rsethric

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
The CD directory should have at least 5 things in it after applying the mod.

- An images folder
- A mods folder
- An apply mods batch file
- A modded html file
- The vanilla html file

If you aren't seeing this then you did something wrong
Ok, the modded html file is missing, though I have followed the indications over the bot mod... what could I have done wrong?

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks for the reply! I restarted after getting stuck in the loop, but will try to recreate it.

Anyone know what the exact stats needed for confessing your love to your Mom on the Saturday walk are? I have tested maximizing love (I think I hit 139) and some other things, but nothing seems consistent. I think it might be related to Disgust, which I am testing now.

Edit - it worked when I got her Disgust to -1 (-29). Love 3 (88), Submission 136, Exhibition 3, Slave 7 (wtf), Possession 0, Cum Addiction 1.

The key appears to be starting with enough attractiveness to feel her up at the first dinner, then jacking off with her in the car after dropping Monica off after the movie. Those 2 events remove a fuckton of her disgust, while still letting you drink at the bar.
I was wrong. I have no idea what it takes, though Cum Addiction 3 and high Slave can do it. Maybe Willpower? Maybe getting her pregnant and telling her to keep it? It is definitely NOT Love and Disgust.

Last edited:

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
I was wrong. I have no idea what it takes, though Cum Addiction 3 and high Slave can do it. Maybe Willpower? Maybe getting her pregnant and telling her to keep it? It is definitely NOT Love and Disgust.
Checking the code, looks like the requirements are love >= 70 or cum addiction >= 3.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass bandit

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I'm comfortable editing the html file but I wasn't able to track this down so if anyone knows how to remap the dialog response hotkeys I would be quite interested. Mostly because the choices are all mapped to a number (number pad, right hand) except for some single key "continue" type options which are mapped to D. Just trying to move the D key to key that's on my right hand. Only other hotkey I found was A which does a rewind, when possible, and I'd probably remap that too if possible.

Fair point that I could access all those keys with my left hand but due to ergo/health reasons using my right hand is preferred. Thank you!

hotkeys.jpg

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'm comfortable editing the html file but I wasn't able to track this down so if anyone knows how to remap the dialog response hotkeys I would be quite interested. Mostly because the choices are all mapped to a number (number pad, right hand) except for some single key "continue" type options which are mapped to D. Just trying to move the D key to key that's on my right hand. Only other hotkey I found was A which does a rewind, when possible, and I'd probably remap that too if possible.

Fair point that I could access all those keys with my left hand but due to ergo/health reasons using my right hand is preferred. Thank you!

View attachment 3430425
You can use the arrow keys on single choice passages

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Strange. I have failed with over 130 Love.
Ah, I think I know. Assuming by 'failed' you mean could not confess love at all - if you get to the passage, success comes from having love >= 70 or cum addiction >= 3. But getting to the passage in the first place, having the choice for it, requires either attractiveness or will >= 15. That's pretty high!

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Ah, I think I know. Assuming by 'failed' you mean could not confess love at all - if you get to the passage, success comes from having love >= 70 or cum addiction >= 3. But getting to the passage in the first place, having the choice for it, requires either attractiveness or will >= 15. That's pretty high!
I thought it would be Willpower after my testing. Good to know it is either Attractiveness or Willpower which makes the option appear. Thanks!

Drinking at the bar is the key, then.

Last edited:

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Image Packs are updated for version 390a:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White (Includes Fuller Pack)
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
  6. Fullers Wife - Nicole Aniston (Standalone)
I hope these can be updated to have alternative download locations... I'm getting a "This site can't be reached" error from Ms. Wilson up to Fullers Wife links. Anyone else having this issue? The first 3 links I've downloaded fine though.

EDIT 1: Just saw the post in an earlier page with COMPRESSED ALT IMAGE PACKS... maybe OP can link to that Post as well?

EDIT 2: It doesn't look like the Compressed Packs contain the Ms. Wilson (Angela White) images (Not a fan of Sara Jay, honestly).... Haven't checked if it had Fullers Wife (Nicole Aniston) images, though.

Last edited:

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I'm running the 450a Varmod which I like very much. Most of the variable names I can work out myself but some of them not so much. Is there a full list of variables, which you can edit with the mod, and their meaning/usage? Thank you!

Oct 8, 2020
It already didn't fail. I've enjoyed this title more than most of the others I've played. I could give you plenty of reasons including story, choice, interesting effects, intertwined paths, etc. A game doesn't have to be perfect, follow a boiler plate adventure loop or even be finished in order to be entertaining and enjoyable. So imo...

College Dayz = A success

(No malice implied or intended :cool: )
Why are you replying to a troll post from 2019?

• Sad
Reactions: NadaMucho

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I read this and my immediately thought was.. "No way it's like three posts up from here!" ..but it wasn't. I must have been looking at another tab or something. My bad, I'm stupid, post removed and good looking out. :)
I think I know how that happened, if I'm right you are not as stupid as you think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I think I know how that happened, if I'm right you are not as stupid as you think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's definitely an explanation of my experience. I was SO SURE that post was here at the end but I will certainly be more careful in the future. Thank you very much Flamewolf for the good intel.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I couldn't find a resource like this with regard to who can get pregnant and by whom so I threw something together. This is just a Google sheet with the "fathers" in the left column and the (49 potential) "mothers" across the top. There is a legend in the sheet but c (green) is for confirmed, v (yellow) is for variable exists (unconfirmed) and r (red) is for reported (unconfirmed).

Confirmed status is just based on my personal experience. If I get ambitious I might add a quick "how to" for each combination but that's in the planning stage. If anyone sees mistakes or missing combinations please let me know and I'll add them.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
I couldn't find a resource like this with regard to who can get pregnant and by whom so I threw something together. This is just a Google sheet with the "fathers" in the left column and the (49 potential) "mothers" across the top. There is a legend in the sheet but c (green) is for confirmed, v (yellow) is for variable exists (unconfirmed) and r (red) is for reported (unconfirmed).

Confirmed status is just based on my personal experience. If I get ambitious I might add a quick "how to" for each combination but that's in the planning stage. If anyone sees mistakes or missing combinations please let me know and I'll add them.

For Rachel, you get her pregnant by choosing to save her on the night of the Tidus fight/hunt, then using a blue Fertility Boost light. Been a while since I've played so I can't remember if it actually sets the variable to true, but it should.

Barberry, you have to follow her down into the bunker to help with Naomi, then use a blue light when you cum inside her.

Jane, I'm pretty sure you just have to creampie her after permanently bimbofying her.

Really impressive work, though. This should save people a lot of trouble in the future.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes