Oct 8, 2020
yes sofia's family. do both lydia and sofia's family show up at the same time
Either the same day, or one after the other. Pretty sure if you have Sofia as part of your harem, have her get pregnant and know you're the father, her family will want to meet you. I haven't done a lot with them yet, though.

How do I get the Susie threesome harem
I don't know the exact stats off the top of my head, I just know you need a high enough Trust stat with Suzie and to have probably completed the Bunker mission, as well as having Charisma and Willpower to pull off convincing Heather and Nikki to be cool with each other. Then I vaguely remember confronting Suzie about our feelings for eachother? Then you might need to go to one more practice after that to get all three of them on board with it, or for them to have had that conversation.

Honestly need to do more playthroughs of the late-game content, see what's the most optimized for my playstyle.

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
How do I get candy pregnant trying to get the few demon girls who say they can't get pregnant pregnant
If memory serves you can do it either by visiting the warehouse after defeating Titus and partying with them (you need to use the blue light to knock them up). I think you may get a 2nd chance to get one of them during the harem orgy in the hotel Saturday morning. I personally tend to use the checkpoint mod so it's hard to recall what is standard sometimes.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Saw this on another site
If you rescued Fuller’s wife, enjoy an encounter involving her and (potentially) Rachel, then another involving her and Fuller, and then perhaps even another where you decide to finally make her your property.If you signed a contract with the queen, you and Lydia can visit her in your dreams, at which point Lydia might get an interesting idea…Robert’s secretary, Christy. So my question is how the fuck do you encounter Fuller's wife because by the time I reach Titus she was dead by the Covenant also there's a way to actually interact with your dad's secretary I know doing the dream thing tells you about him when you check out his fears all the guides ive seen dont mention specifically suzie path for harem the nuns or fullers wife and or secretary im also trying to enslave and pregante barberry mona and chang is that possible

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Saw this on another site
If you rescued Fuller’s wife, enjoy an encounter involving her and (potentially) Rachel, then another involving her and Fuller, and then perhaps even another where you decide to finally make her your property.If you signed a contract with the queen, you and Lydia can visit her in your dreams, at which point Lydia might get an interesting idea…Robert’s secretary, Christy. So my question is how the fuck do you encounter Fuller's wife because by the time I reach Titus she was dead by the Covenant also there's a way to actually interact with your dad's secretary I know doing the dream thing tells you about him when you check out his fears all the guides ive seen dont mention specifically suzie path for harem the nuns or fullers wife and or secretary im also trying to enslave and pregante barberry mona and chang is that possible
Sounds like you haven't gone far enough to get the scenes you're talking about. For Fuller's wife you need to do the Sister Johanna quest. For Christy you need to call Mr Maywood/dad and either posess him or have high enough stats, then invite her to campus.

You can get contracts with Barberry and Mona, but nothing for the librarian. To get Barberry contract you need to join the coven and Mona requires either Monica or Mrs Wilson to be a whore at the brothel.

Reactions: Chaosslayer

Xinght

Jun 27, 2022
This is really a boutique game, there is no continuous repetition of the content of the brush attributes, you can explore multiple options in multiple weeks, rich text and pictures, and many details that are friendly to players, it is really not to be missed, I hope it can be updated

DharrMannn

Sep 17, 2021
Can someone posted the browser link for this game? The one that I didn't have to download anything and can just play on the web

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Sounds like you haven't gone far enough to get the scenes you're talking about. For Fuller's wife you need to do the Sister Johanna quest. For Christy you need to call Mr Maywood/dad and either posess him or have high enough stats, then invite her to campus.

You can get contracts with Barberry and Mona, but nothing for the librarian. To get Barberry contract you need to join the coven and Mona requires either Monica or Mrs Wilson to be a whore at the brothel.
Any idea if you can get Susie to be your girlfriend before you do the bunker mission? And how do I encounter the nuns

Nov 24, 2020
Any idea if you can get Susie to be your girlfriend before you do the bunker mission? And how do I encounter the nuns
No, to your first question. You can find the nuns by taking Brittany with you for the Titus hunt, that's the early way tho. Think there's 3 others ways to meet the nuns without taking Brittany with you during the final part of the Titus hunt.

Reactions: Chaosslayer

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
No, to your first question. You can find the nuns by taking Brittany with you for the Titus hunt, that's the early way tho. Think there's 3 others ways to meet the nuns without taking Brittany with you during the final part of the Titus hunt.
Do you have to do something specific to get Britney to come with you because I never had that as an option

Oct 8, 2020
Do you have to do something specific to get Britney to come with you because I never had that as an option
You have to blackmail her about her drug use earlier.
You don't have to blackmail her, you just have to find out about her drug use (I usually use Kitty), and let her know that you know. Agreeing to keep quiet about it boosts her affection towards you and helps you towards her romance route!

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yes you can, but you need to delay the bunker until Saturday (the same day that you GF Suzie). You can encounter the nuns during the Titus hunt, however it won't trigger the Johanna quest. You need to meet the nuns with Karen on the last Saturday in the evening. I think the link is "Karen wants to talk" or something like that.

So I made the queen my future wife along with Rachel but I don't remember how I did that
You can get engaged to the queen on last Saturday early morning chat with her. And Rachel requires a contract unless you marry her instead of the queen. The "Try to find a party" option is where the contracts are found.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
So I made the queen my future wife along with Rachel but I don't remember how I did that
As j said in the comment above me, you have to do it separately, asking to marry the Queen when you get the option on the Saturday early morning (she tells you that you can pick a reward, I believe, and that is an option), and then you can use a marriage contract on Rachel (and several other girls) at the party that night, I believe. I think it's the party where you can also get Karen and Mom/Mrs. Maywood to have a threesome, and a bunch of other options are available, but it includes the option of doing (possibly several, if I'm remembering correctly) groups of eternal contract marriages for a bunch of girls all at once, including Rachel.

That said, if you are cheating (either with a mod, or using "cheat" at the start of the game) and have checkpoints available, you can also get engaged to both during that morning encounter with the Queen, as well as do all the things at the party, which is my preferred way to do things lol

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Yes you can, but you need to delay the bunker until Saturday (the same day that you GF Suzie). You can encounter the nuns during the Titus hunt, however it won't trigger the Johanna quest. You need to meet the nuns with Karen on the last Saturday in the evening. I think the link is "Karen wants to talk" or something like that.
Are the Saturdays you mentioned the same days? In all the runs I've made, I never considered postponing the Titus hunt so I don't think I've ever had the scene of meeting the nuns with Karen.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes