Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Mind alter can make people your Daughter, Mother or Slave. the Contracts are more "free will" they keep there own mind but still get fucked
Okay cuz I was trying to find the difference between just presenting Mrs maywood/mom the contract by herself it says this will permanently alter things in like bold italics meanwhile if you do it when you're with Brittany that's not the case trying to figure out the scenario is where there's like the permanent mental altar versus the temporary ones the permanent ones always seem to be in group settings at least with Maywood/ mom

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Mona is Monica's aunt, but if you fuck Sydney during the coven ritual you'll corrupt her mind. Not sure what this does or will do yet but it still counts that you joined the coven.
Anyone ever figure out what it does to Sydney if it's like a net positive or something because there was like a point where she's supposed to ask you questions or something but I don't really remember what happens with that

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Is it possible to turn your relationship with your family sexual without resorting to using massively influencing powers?
Yes, but it takes longer and you miss out on a lot of content.

I have a 'nice guy' run where I never (successfully) use pink lights, purple lights higher than mind reading, nor eternal contract. I also don't bimbofy guys at all nor anyone else unless it's a side effect of permanent youngification.

Edit: Actually, for Brittany it may require blackmail if not using powers.

Last edited:
Reactions: obzerver

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
Interesting game. Me like it. Good idea use magic + seduce. I hope next game from author will with 3D graphic arts and animation, if he can.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Interesting game. Me like it. Good idea use magic + seduce. I hope next game from author will with 3D graphic arts and animation, if he can.
The next game is actually out already. It's called 'Power of Will', and uses real scenes like this game. I highly highly doubt there will be a pivot to 3D renders.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
serveal but NONE permant
How to change stacy personality to slave permanently i heard that u to always choose greed and that even one thing in mistress because right now I have like a mistress one slave 56 let her personality isn't slave I know there's a like moderate mental that affects her Mrs Maywood and Brittany but is there a permanent one or is that dependent on the stats like I said up until a certain point

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
How to change stacy personality to slave permanently i heard that u to always choose greed and that even one thing in mistress because right now I have like a mistress one slave 56 let her personality isn't slave I know there's a like moderate mental that affects her Mrs Maywood and Brittany but is there a permanent one or is that dependent on the stats like I said up until a certain point
I don't believe you can.

I've always modified Ward's contract for Stacy.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes