Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
How to change stacy personality to slave permanently i heard that u to always choose greed and that even one thing in mistress because right now I have like a mistress one slave 56 let her personality isn't slave I know there's a like moderate mental that affects her Mrs Maywood and Brittany but is there a permanent one or is that dependent on the stats like I said up until a certain point
Ok Stacy, Mrs Maywood, Brittany and several others don't have permant Mind alterations yet. They may have it down the line

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Ok Stacy, Mrs Maywood, Brittany and several others don't have permant Mind alterations yet. They may have it down the line
Does anyone have a list of the character that can have permanent personality alters and if when in regards to brittent and maywood and certain characters like the teach i think its actually better to have them not habe it but the teacher i beleive shes idnian. The rich one not the one who has troubke having kids is it possible to have her genuinely serve you or do u have to make her a slave cause i remebrr when i see her in the office its possible to make her subconscious come out and shes super pissed until you erase that remnant think its the math teacher

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone have a list of the character that can have permanent personality alters and if when in regards to brittent and maywood and certain characters like the teach i think its actually better to have them not habe it but the teacher i beleive shes idnian. The rich one not the one who has troubke having kids is it possible to have her genuinely serve you or do u have to make her a slave cause i remebrr when i see her in the office its possible to make her subconscious come out and shes super pissed until you erase that remnant think its the math teacher
The Wilsons, the 3 teachers, Ward's family, Zahra, the demons, a girl from the sorority (forgot her name but it not Lexi) and Olivia all have permanent alterations.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
The Wilsons, the 3 teachers, Ward's family, Zahra, the demons, a girl from the sorority (forgot her name but it not Lexi) and Olivia all have permanent alterations.
Is there a way to make them slave without alteration like how u can have the maywoods naturally love sex with you without alterations even tho its harder? And for thr ones named above any clue when or how tk tell the permanent alterations apart from norderate metbal or is it only wjen they say its permanent

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Is there a way to make them slave without alteration like how u can have the maywoods naturally love sex with you without alterations even tho its harder? And for thr ones named above any clue when or how tk tell the permanent alterations apart from norderate metbal or is it only wjen they say its permanent
Not sure what norderate meatball means, but I presume 'moderate mental'. (Just poking fun.)

Doing a playthrough right now, and if you mean without 'alteration' I am going to presume you are asking if you can enslave people to your will without the mental alteration of 'daughter', 'slave' or 'mommy'.
  • You can enslave Ward and Nadir without permanent alteration (through blackmail, then eternal contracts).
  • Val (who I am going to presume is the above 'sorority girl' that isn't Lexi) can be enslaved / made your servant by convincing her to break free from the coven then winning her 'game'.
  • Monica and Sara Wilson can be enslaved / made your servants by making Monica your apprentice, by choosing to enslave Sara to yourself (at that same junction), and reinforced by using eternal contracts.
  • The demons (Candy, Keera, and Raven) can be enslaved by sparing Keera, and enslaving the demons. I am unsure of the exact flags it takes to get Candy / Raven to survive, but try your best not to kill either of them.
Maybe I'll update it as I find the answers to the other questions, but hopefully this helps. Patel is (I think) enslavable with an eternal contract but I permanently altered her in my playthrough so I'm not quite sure.

Editing: editing this to mention if you use cheats / get your levels up you're able to tell what the lights have the potential to do, so it makes it very easy to tell what you'll do next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosslayer

letsreWind

Jul 28, 2023
The personality altering stuff (moderate mental and the likes) are my favorite of this game's content.

I know Mrs. Maywood, Nadir, Patel, and Monica have these routes and I know how to access them. I also sorta know how to access Ward, Lydia and their respective families routes.

So, what I'm asking is, just how many characters have personality altering routes, and how do I access them?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
The personality altering stuff (moderate mental and the likes) are my favorite of this game's content.

I know Mrs. Maywood, Nadir, Patel, and Monica have these routes and I know how to access them. I also sorta know how to access Ward, Lydia and their respective families routes.

So, what I'm asking is, just how many characters have personality altering routes, and how do I access them?
In line with this how many of them are permanent and does it specifically say if it's permanent because when you use cheats it'll say like change personality to whatever but it doesn't actually say if it's permanent or not

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
Very good, a week playing when I get home from work. I got addicted to the game, now sit back and wait for new content

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
In line with this how many of them are permanent and does it specifically say if it's permanent because when you use cheats it'll say like change personality to whatever but it doesn't actually say if it's permanent or not
Yeah, with cheats, when you do a permanent alteration it tells you that it will be permanent. I would assume the same is the case if you get high enough light level that it tells you what will happen when you don't have cheats enabled.

Basically, if it doesn't explicitly say that your change will be permanent - assuming you have cheats on, or have the sufficient light for it to tell you what will happen when you use the light - then it's temporary, at least in regards to any mental alterations, or transformations (bimboification, gender swap, youngification, etc).

That being said, every light has lasting effects on whoever you use it on. So if you you use a temporary mental light (like temporarily making Nadir your mommy), that will affect her, but only slightly, and unless you lean into similar style of lights on a particular person, any one minor light shouldn't prevent you from accomplishing something with them later, even if it is contrary to what that minor light was (following that previous example, if you had previously made Nadir your mommy temporarily, but later wanted to, say, enslave her with a green light contract and no mental alteration, there would be no issue, and she would not act as your mommy at all going forward).

In most cases it requires an accumulation of actions - especially without cheats - to affect a character enough before they are actually changed, without the use of a major light.

Green lights seem to be the only ones that have "permanent" effects across the board, though, as the characters do not forget their actions while under their effects.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah, with cheats, when you do a permanent alteration it tells you that it will be permanent. I would assume the same is the case if you get high enough light level that it tells you what will happen when you don't have cheats enabled.

Basically, if it doesn't explicitly say that your change will be permanent - assuming you have cheats on, or have the sufficient light for it to tell you what will happen when you use the light - then it's temporary, at least in regards to any mental alterations, or transformations (bimboification, gender swap, youngification, etc).

That being said, every light has lasting effects on whoever you use it on. So if you you use a temporary mental light (like temporarily making Nadir your mommy), that will affect her, but only slightly, and unless you lean into similar style of lights on a particular person, any one minor light shouldn't prevent you from accomplishing something with them later, even if it is contrary to what that minor light was (following that previous example, if you had previously made Nadir your mommy temporarily, but later wanted to, say, enslave her with a green light contract and no mental alteration, there would be no issue, and she would not act as your mommy at all going forward).

In most cases it requires an accumulation of actions - especially without cheats - to affect a character enough before they are actually changed, without the use of a major light.

Green lights seem to be the only ones that have "permanent" effects across the board, though, as the characters do not forget their actions while under their effects.
Any idea when you make Heather your property she's ready to girlfriend and pregnant but I don't remember that being an option is that in the classroom with nikki? Oris that in the cafeteria when you punch her bf and decide to have her be your girlfriend

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Make Brittany your lieutenant.[1]

Make Rachel your lieutenant.[2]

Make Sally your lieutenant.[3]

Make Keera your lieutenant.[4]

Make Raven your lieutenant.[5]
Make rachel yohr leutinent any idea which one of these is the best choice and if they have any negative outcomes

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Any idea when you make Heather your property she's ready to girlfriend and pregnant but I don't remember that being an option is that in the classroom with nikki? Oris that in the cafeteria when you punch her bf and decide to have her be your girlfriend
I don't know exactly when you first get the option to maker Heather your property with a contract, I believe it's probably in the classroom, I think you have the option to choose to write one for her (possibly one for her and Nikki) or Kayla if I remember correctly, but not sure if that's the first time or not. The Cafeteria interaction where you can punch Kyle is definitely just an option to make her your girlfriend, but you can choose whether she breaks up with Kyle or you sneak behind his back.

As for the choice of lieutenant, as far as I know it only changes how some certain scenes play out, specifically the gang that starts messing with things later on (and that had kidnapped Zahra), you can have your lieutenant go in and handle the situation, which would presumably go differently based on who you chose (I have always chose Rachel in my playthroughs, so I don't know if this is the case or not), and I believe there may be another scene later where you "have a moment with your lieutenant" or something along those lines, that would presumably be different depending on who you chose, but I'm not 100% sure if I'm remembering that correctly or not. Either way, there is not really a "best" choice for that, it's really just personal preference.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
The first opportunity to make Heather your property is during the Saturday early morning motel scene. It requires that Nikki is your property and that Heather and Nikki are in a knowing harem together.

Nov 24, 2020
Make Brittany your lieutenant.[1]

Make Rachel your lieutenant.[2]

Make Sally your lieutenant.[3]

Make Keera your lieutenant.[4]

Make Raven your lieutenant.[5]
Make rachel yohr leutinent any idea which one of these is the best choice and if they have any negative outcomes
Just off my memory, Keera, Sally and Brittany are the best. Rachel and Raven are meh. Right now, I think the only different outcomes are Keera, Sally and Brittany bring in more money. The other is the scene when the MC, Rio and whoever your LT is, go save Zahra from the rival drug dealers.

Reactions: Brovalon

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Just off my memory, Keera, Sally and Brittany are the best. Rachel and Raven are meh. Right now, I think the only different outcomes are Keera, Sally and Brittany bring in more money. The other is the scene when the MC, Rio and whoever your LT is, go save Zahra from the rival drug dealers.
Alright Keera and Sally are your best Brittany and Rachel are depending on stats. (Brittany Study, Rachel Marriage) Raven and Candy are meh

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I'm going to choose I think her name is Kira simply because screwing a lesbian against her will is more fun than not when you have her love interest watch proves you can't just cuck men cut that suck you bitch too

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Alright Keera and Sally are your best Brittany and Rachel are depending on stats. (Brittany Study, Rachel Marriage) Raven and Candy are meh
Is there any kind of difference from like weaning Brittany off the drugs versus not and any idea what the study mechanic actually does like you can teach her like two to her which is different from The Apprentice versus like tutoring Heather and Nikki what is that shit actually do does it affect any outcomes or scenes

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any kind of difference from like weaning Brittany off the drugs versus not and any idea what the study mechanic actually does like you can teach her like two to her which is different from The Apprentice versus like tutoring Heather and Nikki what is that shit actually do does it affect any outcomes or scenes
Alright the Drug Idk, the study for Heather and Nikki is for earlier dating the cheerleaders. the Study with Brittany makes her Better at Magic as well as Appertince

• Wow

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Is it possible to get Patel as your lover property and gurlfirned without being your slave I went back to my previous seven saves and I don't have one where she's not already a Slave or mine altered don't suppose anyone to remember the actual date of her classes

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to get Patel as your lover property and gurlfirned without being your slave I went back to my previous seven saves and I don't have one where she's not already a Slave or mine altered don't suppose anyone to remember the actual date of her classes
Get her Pregnant Most Likely during her first class then when you hear her calling someone (we don't know) convice her it was conseaul and you are her lover

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes