• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Any1 know how to view these 2 videos inside the game? I've tried every dream instances for sofia and I just can't find them. Am I missing something for sofia?
View attachment 818536
Not sure but seems the dreams about her being the mother of your children.

And want to take the oportunity ask something, I am curious because checking the last public release has scenes with Rio, and I am unable to unlock, any help would be apreciated.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It's not there. All of sofia's dream sequences for motherhood path only have her having sex in the bathroom with mc and none of the dreams have those videos.
Oh, sorry, then I don't know, maybe in the option "visit Sofia and Rio"? I didn't explored those.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
And want to take the oportunity ask something, I am curious because checking the last public release has scenes with Rio, and I am unable to unlock, any help would be apreciated.
Now that you mention that there are also images for stacy as maid I can't figure out how.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Now that you mention that there are also images for stacy as maid I can't figure out how.
its not only stacy but all the girls you can have as maids(with the exception of karen and kayla). for rio(and monica)based on the title of the image maybe you have to stay inside and not go out for dinner but i cant get the option
You have that backwards, cast eternal contract on at lunch on Saturday then cast it again with Karen Porter, then present both contracts to her husband.

If you present them to Karen then she will negotiate that they are only active on weekends, her husband isn't as smart so presenting the contracts to him wont include that restriction.
edit: i checked again to be sure. you can have them only on weekends. but if you give it to bill, it says that maybe in the future you can negotiate for permanent control. and it doesnt say that if you give it to karen. so you are probably right

Last edited:

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
its not only stacy but all the girls you can have as maids(with the exception of karen and kayla). for rio(and monica)based on the title of the image maybe you have to stay inside and not go out for dinner but i cant get the option
sorry i don't understand, what do you mean not only stacy, i don't see any other new maid images apart from stacy. and you can have karen and kayla come as maid through contract, only either one of them as of now.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
sorry i don't understand, what do you mean not only stacy, i don't see any other new maid images apart from stacy. and you can have karen and kayla come as maid through contract, only either one of them as of now.
i know about karen. thats why i said with the exception of karen and kayla. the other ones i cant find how you get them. in 64 image file there are maid scenes for all the girls you (previously)had as maids(ward, patel, nadir etc). they are not images they are gifs

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
G28Here
Unless you're playing a different version than I am, I think that's wrong. Presenting Bill with the contracts, whether it's Karen's, Kayla's or both of them, the text specifically mentions that the arrangement is only on weekends, in my experience.
The same as if you first approach Bill, create Karen's contract there, then go to her in the Archves and present both contracts to her instead - only on weekends, at least initially.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
i know about karen. thats why i said with the exception of karen and kayla. the other ones i cant find how you get them. in 64 image file there are maid scenes for all the girls you (previously)had as maids(ward, patel, nadir etc). they are not images they are gifs
ah you mean about reward and punishment. if i'm not mistaken you have to had the first maid event then you can open the option for the reward or punishment for the rest of the maids. karen and kayla reward punish options available from their first visit

Last edited:

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
ah you mean about reward and punishment. if i'm not mistaken you have to had the first maid event then you can open the option for the reward or punishment for the rest of the maids. karen and kayla reward punish options available from their first visit
yeah i thought that too, but it doesnt give me that. it shows the exact same scenes from the 1st time.

planke

Oct 2, 2017
Sunday, August 11 - Early afternoon (with Sofia already as your girlfriend)
  • Go see Rio & Sofia
  • Hang out with Sofia
  • Ask Sofia to stop taking birth control
It would be nice to have this option even if you get her off bc via bimbofication since she still thinks that she is on it.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here
Something I noticed, and I'm not sure if it's a bug: The online version from the xyz site you made has a lot of broken image links scattered throughout the pages. Not sure if that's only on my end or not, though it might be, considering the broken links are not consistent.
For whatever reason, the site takes a while to load certain images. There isn't really anything I can do about it (or know how to).

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
you can't stop them from doing birth control or go past it yet right? unless i missed something, I can only do super sperm on karen but not sofia/kayla/prof ward/etc.

Also the transformations aren't permanent yet right? Just want to know if I could do that yet. But it is better for later in the story but not as an ending would be great.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019

edit: i checked again to be sure. you can have them only on weekends. but if you give it to bill, it says that maybe in the future you can negotiate for permanent control. and it doesnt say that if you give it to karen. so you are probably right
No, it say the same thing for Karen, I guess I just missed that when presenting it to the father so I thought it was different

you can't stop them from doing birth control or go past it yet right? unless i missed something, I can only do super sperm on karen but not sofia/kayla/prof ward/etc.

Also the transformations aren't permanent yet right? Just want to know if I could do that yet. But it is better for later in the story but not as an ending would be great.
I think you can get kayla off of birth Control if you choose to punish her instead of Karen

planke

Oct 2, 2017
Found one small mistake when inviting people to the second maid event:

Monica:
"Cleaning?" Monica asks. "I think I could do that, but I hope that's not the only thing I'll be doing." Should I bring my mom?
-> " should come after the ?

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
What day time is the best to get the contracts setup? After reading the thread I'm not sure I've ever gotten them signed.

Edit:
Found this post above -
Aug.11 (early afternoon) - meet the male Porters in town, cast eternal contract (green light) for Karen
Aug.11 (late afternoon) - meet Karen at library, show her the eternal contract
Aug.11 (early evening) - call Karen for cleaning service

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
What day time is the best to get the contracts setup? After reading the thread I'm not sure I've ever gotten them signed.

Edit:
Found this post above -
Aug.11 (early afternoon) - meet the male Porters in town, cast eternal contract (green light) for Karen
Aug.11 (late afternoon) - meet Karen at library, show her the eternal contract
Aug.11 (early evening) - call Karen for cleaning service
That's my fault, but as long as you get it done in the first two (one to sign then the other to present) then it doesn't make a difference, I thought their was a difference because I misread the text in the game, sorry for the confusion.

You can write kayla's contract on at dinner/lunch on Saturday then Karen porters either in the library with her or in town on Sunday, the present them either to her in the library or in town (whichever you didn't choose the time before)

Reactions: gfdsf565

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered already, but is there an option to list parameter changes from decisions on the following page? If not, I think this would be a nice QoL thing; as it is, you only receive a notification when there's an actual rank-up. Since you can already see granular stat XP and relationship values on the appropriate pages, it wouldn't reveal any information that players don't ordinarily have access to already, and it would make keeping track of what's going on much less tedious.

Froilan

May 30, 2017
I passed on the eternal contract cus I really want Kayla to become a willing slave, but hearing about it kind of makes me wish I had just gone for it lol.

Someone earlier said they got slave status on the mom though? Is that possible?
Making him an eternal contract too

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes