G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I made a post on the Discord, but I figured I'd might as well make one here as well: the public release is still available on the Patreon for anyone that didn't get the memo/is still looking for it. Tonight I'm going to release a patron update with more bug fixes and stuff but the public one probably won't be until this coming Thursday or possibly Saturday, depending on what the player response is.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
ive done this. it doesnt show.
Also. to bimbofy jill on wednesday, it seems that you need to bimfofy her when you meet her with lydia(the 1st week)
All I can tell you is that it shows up for me, here is every interaction I had with Lydia

Saturday 1: meet, playfully insult... go to bar and drink go to Lydia, decline and go to Ms. Wilson
Sunday 1: sneak up ... go to Lydia's, bimbofy, inside
Wednesday 1: cast yellow (failed)
Saturday 2: greed, orgy, record, inside Jill
Monday 2: keep your abilities a secret.

If you did that then I don't know why your not getting the scene on Wednesday

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
All I can tell you is that it shows up for me, here is every interaction I had with Lydia

Saturday 1: meet, playfully insult... go to bar and drink go to Lydia, decline and go to Ms. Wilson
Sunday 1: sneak up ... go to Lydia's, bimbofy, inside
Wednesday 1: cast yellow (failed)
Saturday 2: greed, orgy, record, inside Jill
Monday 2: keep your abilities a secret.

If you did that then I don't know why your not getting the scene on Wednesday
I meant the scenes for suzie and jill. I didnt cast greed on monday as you said but still nothing. For Lydia i did the same with you except i tell her about my powers.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I meant the scenes for suzie and jill. I didnt cast greed on monday as you said but still nothing. For Lydia i did the same with you except i tell her about my powers.
As far as I know you can only cast greed once either on Monday or Wednesday but not both
2. I don't think its possible to do both greed on Suzie and Jill in one playthrough ...
Maybe that the difference, if you tell Lydia about your abilities then maybe she distrusts you more and she doesn't have the pregnancy convo with you? I'm not sure, I didnt divulge that I have powers

Dec 1, 2018
As far as I know you can only cast greed once either on Monday or Wednesday but not both

Maybe that the difference, if you tell Lydia about your abilities then maybe she distrusts you more and she doesn't have the pregnancy convo with you? I'm not sure, I didnt divulge that I have powers
I mentioned the best way to get the pregnancy convo with Lydia on the last page, which is;

For Lydia, the best point to impregnate her is during the evening on Day 2 using 'Bimbofy' (this way you don't take a massive drop in love of 20 or so), and play as normal till Day 12 evening.
Btw I did tell her I had powers in mine but i'm not sure if you gotta do so or not.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The ALL download is 086c+, I just forgot to name the file that when I made it. if you are updating it's literally drag and drop
then replace. Also 087 is supposed to be the next public update (according to a post months ago) but I saw 086c+ was on Patreon and not hidden behind the pay wall and so I grabbed it. G28Here

• Angry
Reactions: aku and Genji

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Trying to find mods for College Daze. I searched the mod forum and this thread. Found ava adams image pack, apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py, and the time travel mod. Any advice on finding more would be appreciated.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I asked this back in november but I didn't get an answer. Anyone got a walkthrough for slave and love routes? Break em down if you have to. I'm about to delete hella saves tryin to get as many high level "apprentices" as possible. Also playing with the new jake content.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The ALL download is 086c+, I just forgot to name the file that when I made it. if you are updating it's literally drag and drop
then replace. Also 087 is supposed to be the next public update (according to a post months ago) but I saw 086c+ was on Patreon and not hidden behind the pay wall and so I grabbed it. G28Here
Was really trying to avoid doing that until I had addressed all the bugs, as I mentioned in numerous posts here when I said that it was public on Patreon. Thanks.

It's not about stopping piracy, it's about making sure people who only download stuff from here get the best experience. Super fans that don't care about bugs already read through the thread and knew they could grab the free release off patreon anyway. EDIT: For the people who appreciated getting an early public release despite the bugs, I'm afraid I won't be able to do that again.

Also, I just looked at the changelog you put up, it's not even correct. There's two more days of content added, not three.

Last edited:

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
For anyone that plays this update and finds an issue, this update was supposed to be an early Patreon public release.
It was not supposed to be put on here until everything was ironed out. Please keep that in mind when playing.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, just noticed that it was availible and didn't read back log of messages. figured I'd @ you incase it was an accident and you could fix it.

• Angry
Reactions: aku and lnppo

dont_ask

Mar 17, 2019
Really nice game! Very well written! My only wish is that this would be more linear. Got to catch them all! :D

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Let me list all the girls that knocked up by MC in my save

Mom-Get knocked up after MC teleport to her place.She tell mc she is pregnant.MC tell her to keep their kid.Also this is a some sort of revenge for MC dad to cheat on mom.She will think about it and smile.

Britanny MC sister-Get knocked up when MC fuck her when she passed out.She shocked and cry when she found out she is preggo.MC confess that he is the father and tell her to keep the kid.She will think about it and smile.

Ms.Hill:Get knocked up after MV fuck her a couple of time.Currently in relationship with MC and dont mind be a mother again.

Monica:Get knocked up by MC and dont mind about it.Get fucked a lot of time.They have sex after pregnant confession.Still anal virgin,I hope there is a chance to anal fuck her.MC pop her vaginal cherry,why not anal too.╮(─▽─)╭

Ms.Wilson:Get knocked up by MC and MC tell her to keep it.

Karen MC aunt:Get knocked up in library by MC after using the light.

Nikki:Knocked up recently.In relationship with MC.

Lydia:Get knocked up by MC when she turn into a bimbo.She shocked and cry after she found out she got pregnant.MC tell her he is the father.Lydia doesnt remember because she though she always careful.MC tell her to keep it.She say she will think about it and smile.

Stacy Sis friend:Get knocked up by MC.She is interested to be a mistress of MC harem.

Rio:Get knocked up by MC in threesome with Monica.MC tell her to keep it.She decided to keep it.Anal virgin.Same as Monica situation.MC pop her vaginal cherry why not anal too?╮(─▽─)╭

Sofia MC girlfriend:Get knocked up recently in 4some with Ms.Chang and Jill.

Jill:Get knocked up in threesome with Lydia.She tell MC she got pregnant after her first time sex with him.MC tell her to keep it and take her as his gf.

Heather Kyle gf:Get knocked up recently after in 3some with MC and Kayla.

Sydney:Get knocked up recently by MC in ritual.

In my list,I think only Kayla,Rachel,Ms.Chang and all the teacher arent pregnant yet.Also some of genderbender guys. :unsure:

Hope there Is an opportunity to take them for myself later.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes