Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I have several big questions for the developer:

Are there only paths where we win or there are where we lose?

I have seen that the succubus queen has the power to turn us into women as punishment. The MC can turn men into women too at times. There are other characters who use powers similar to ours. So ... is there a possibility that we will suffer a spell that turns us into a woman? And then, whether we have the choice to recover our masculinity or to remain blocked? (perhaps the succubus queen who prevents us from becoming a man again until we have fulfilled our research mission)

The same for the female characters that we meet, in certain situations can some be transformed into a man or into something else by other characters?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Britanny MC sister-Get knocked up when MC fuck her when she passed out.She shocked and cry when she found out she is preggo.MC confess that he is the father and tell her to keep the kid.She will think about it and smile.

Ms.Hill:Get knocked up after MV fuck her a couple of time.Currently in relationship with MC and dont mind be a mother again.
Great work!
Is there anyway to get Britanny pregnant when she isn't blacked out?
I fully plan to have my MC knock up every woman in the game other than Ms. Hill. I want Jake to get her pregnant. There are some dreams where he has done so and I want to make those a reality.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I think I'm doing something wrong, everytime I download a new update, it deletes my old save, can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1612897785518.png
Pinball is having a bad day, second time I visited the Pinball game, had just permanently transformed Jake

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The more complex it gets the less likely anyone is to make one tbh.
I want to try to port this game to fiction.live which will auto-generate the walkthrough as well as have achievements to keep track of every branch. I tried to get permission from the developer to do so but it was declined. I still want to do it, it can only help make the game more popular and get him more Patreon bucks. If the question is who controls the port he can be the one to own the story and set me as a mod.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Sorry, just noticed that it was availible and didn't read back log of messages. figured I'd @ you incase it was an accident and you could fix it.
You @'d me and then put it up on the Latest Updates before I could ever even respond. How do I undo that? You can already see the people in this thread since you've done it that have started posting about "bugs". And it should not be my job to go in and edit a changelog that YOU edited incorrectly without me ever having any input. You still haven't fixed it btw.

Maybe next time you could just not edit someone else's thread if you're not actually prepared to read it. I have it handled.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's only one day in-game, but there's quite a bit of variation in who you interact with/how. I hate downloading first releases that are just two minutes of content, so I worked hard to make sure that's not the case here.

Every tag does have at least one scene in the game right now though.
does the protagonist turn into a female, whether by consequence of his actions, should have read the fine print type of deal?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
does the protagonist turn into a female, whether by consequence of his actions, should have read the fine print type of deal?
There are scenes in the game where the player can temporarily turn into a female for fun times with other characters, but nothing permanent is in place (and won't be until the end game).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would love to see a mod of sorts where you can see the impact of your choices before you choose them, or at least a mod where you get to see the stats of the characters you are talking to at the time so you can see more easily what changes without having to open their profile. I'm not sure how important they actually are, but I know there are some choices that get locked out if you didn't level up their personality

I don't know how realistic it is a html game to get a mod like a ren'py game would, probably not much, I can't remember seeing one before, as ren'py mods even small games have them

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I am going to take a look at this later when I get a chance. That shouldn't have happened. Do you play with any mods?
No, I don't use mods. Had high stats at the time of the massive break. 14+ with all spell level 5+ if that somehow could influence the outcome

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes