Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know I've gotten my suspicions on Chang now, certain interactions have me questioning. I forget when but at some point it's said Chang has a daughter however we can't knock up Chang even with the assistance of a blue light. At first I thought she was just a watchdog for the library but now it's looking like she has a bigger role to play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I don't know I've gotten my suspicions on Chang now, certain interactions have me questioning. I forget when but at some point it's said Chang has a daughter however we can't knock up Chang even with the assistance of a blue light. At first I thought she was just a watchdog for the library but now it's looking like she has a bigger role to play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone have any idea on how to get Stacy pregnant? On an earlier thread, someone mentioned something, but I tried it and it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Woooey! Been almost 2 month since my darn laptop broke and made me lost all my save file.. And would you look at that nice 0.86 with a sweet plus behind it.. Aight It's time for me to get back to the grind :coffee:

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
So here's something; there's an option in the new update to use a Blue light on Sofia (study in the library). Does this change any variables over the usual impreg option (like baby-bump-in-1-week or guaranteed twins or something) or is it just in place for the people who didn't get her off of birth control? If the Blue Lights are for anything other than impregging the impregnable/infertile, will other girls get one? (Because in that case I'm gonna need to make a new save where I pull out a lot more outside of blue lights lole)
And also, on a second skim run (since I already had her impreg on the first, so I tried to work in on a older save), it doesn't pop up - so what's the intended scenario to trigger the variable to get her to show up?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Update from v.086c to v.086c+
Someone who can give me another Downl site.... Have already get max on MEGA..... Thanks....

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
SVSC:
This one that are release tomorrow???

G28 - College Daze Version 0.086c
No, 0.087 is the official public release, 0.086c and 0.086c+ are the patreon releases. There shouldn't be any new content but most of the bugs should be fixed.

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
Does Kayla have a dedicated 'lovers' route or is it just more of a 'route where you don't enslave her'?
I have try it once. Use the red light in Nadir’s class. Hang out with her more often. You will have a chance to confess your feeling to her. But she doesn't reply just smile. So I don't konw whether I success or not

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I have try it once. Use the red light in Nadir’s class. Hang out with her more often. You will have a chance to confess your feeling to her. But she doesn't reply just smile. So I don't konw whether I success or not
Remember that this is still a work in progress. Out of the profs, I like Nadir and Ward best. Wait for new releases where the story get fleshed out some more and you'll know for sure then.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks,

For that to happen, do you know if I have to transform her every time and/or "confront her with the evidence"? Also, I didnt have that high stats either.
My guess is you just have to interact with her once, I assume any interaction will work for you to get that option, I also dont think that the stats matter I was just giving you the exact path that I took.

I dont think confronting Britney with the evidence will count as you interacting with Stacy.

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hey can someone help me ? i get this on wednesday 14.august Error: the passage "Midnight087WedEveningStart1" does not exist

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes