botnet

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks a lot!
One question, is it save to re-apply the patch over an existing patched html or would you recommend a 'clean' one for this?
You'll need a clean game file for this. If you're using the old mod:
  1. Delete "College Daze.html"
  2. Rename "College Daze.html.backup" to "College Daze.html"
  3. Apply new patch.
Your saves won't be affected.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
That's great!!! Take your time, you are doing an excellent job.

Btw, if you know the secret to get Stacy and Keera pregnant, let me know. I have gotten Keera pregnant before, but I forgot the method (something with fitness stats?).
Stacy has been shown numerous times in the past few pages, Keera should not be possible
Keera, the tattoed demon? Is that even possible in this version?
I don't think so, all the lore and text says humans cant impregnate demons, I think he is confusing your ability to cum inside Keera (which can be done during the hunt for Titus) with impregnating her (which I think is impossible right now)

Last edited:
Reactions: el ryüjin

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
the story really says that humans can't get demons (from what Candy said) but when we go talk to Succubos (Queen Issyr) and we get our reward she says she sent Kitty to look if we were humans or not and she said she didn't found nothing and that there were few people that Kitty could not find information, another fact that we can say that we can impregnate demons is that we can impregnate Rachel who is a demon niece of Queen Issyr .
Wow, nice catch, I didn't even know you could impregnate Rachel but even if I did, I doubt I could have made that connection

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28, I know you hate going back and changing things so I'm sorry in advance but I always thought the lights in Nadir's very first class on Monday (day 3) should to be edited, when you cast either yellow or pink you get at least 5 extra stat points compared to purple, also with purple you are reading Jake's mind so I believe you should be able to answer Nadir's question despite not having 5 intelligence, which would cause Nikki and Heather to ask you for tutoring.

I never mentioned it before because to me it felt like a minor issue and I know you would rather add new content instead of changing old content. However, with the addition of Lexi (who is cheating in the same way i thought the purple light should work with Jake, and with the new tutoring content on Wednesday (which is awesome, seriously A+ content there) i thought it would be fair to allow players with low intelligence early on to access that content by choosing the purple light to look smart in front on Heather and Nikki. I at least thought its important enough now for me to bring it to your attention on the off chance you agree and think its worth the time to change it or not.
So, I was actually going to go back and fix this for the public release, but that scene's actually working as intended. Basically, you and someone else in that class were trying to use it at the same time and it just burst out of existence instead. If you've played the newest events and and re-read the routes for that scene, it shouldn't be too hard to guess who's fucking it up for you lol.

That said, I did go ahead and buff the points up for that route, just to make it a more attractive option.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The public release is finished and I'm currently uploading the all file/update only packs. I'm going to put it on patreon first to let them do some last minute bug-hunting before I release it here in the wild after I wake up. Assuming there aren't any big issues, it'll probably be up here in about 9 - 10 hours from this post.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
So, I was actually going to go back and fix this for the public release, but that scene's actually working as intended. Basically, you and someone else in that class were trying to use it at the same time and it just burst out of existence instead. If you've played the newest events and and re-read the routes for that scene, it shouldn't be too hard to guess who's fucking it up for you lol.

That said, I did go ahead and buff the points up for that route, just to make it a more attractive option.
My mistake, I really appreciate the time it took you to look in to it and thanks for explaining it to me. I reread it and it makes more sense now, I knew it was different from other lights but I didnt understand that two people tried to use it at the same time. I thought the when people used two lights at the same time something would occur similar to what happened in the scene on Friday where you can enslave Monica where (I assumed) both people would get the experience as if they used the light, one person would use the energy but not get the power (Monica in that situation) and the other would get the actual use of the light (you in that situation). and I do understand that Monica was never had experience enough to use the light anyways but that is how I explain (at least to myself) the reduced cost of unstable lights. i.e. someone tried to use that purple light that enslaves Professor Patel before you so you did not need to use as much energy to use it. I always thought this could be shown by allowing you to spend energy on the Pink light and get the experience with you Monica and Rio but not be able to use it as Monica "steals" it from you as a way to cement the logic. I didnt realize you already had a way earlier on Monday where two people already used a light at the same time and I guess now I will have to come up for a new reason that unstable light costs are reduced for myself. I did see the part about the light fading away but I thought the was referring to the actual light not Jake's thoughts, it kind of feels like my mind playing tricks on me as I know I havent read that particular scene in a while but I remember the MC feeling Jake's thoughts towards the professor and the MC thinking that maybe he would sleep with Nadir in front of Jake; but im probably blending in two different scenes together in my head. Anyways thanks again for explaining it to me as that is something that bothered me in assuming that you should have been able to answer the question and I feel better now that I know why you couldnt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: G28Here

Sukh

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, G28Here. I think your update is not showing in the latest updates because your thread update/release date is 2020 instead of 2021.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hi, G28Here. I think your update is not showing in the latest updates because your thread update/release date is 2020 instead of 2021.
That wasn't preventing it from showing up, but nice catch anyway. It's fixed now lol.

When I clicked on both to download it for mega it said blocked for update only and all
I'm not sure why some people are having issues with mega and others aren't. When I click the links, they work fine for me so I don't know what's going on there.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
The mega link is coming up as about:blank#blocked in the html address, and doesn't have the little mega preview icon like it normally does. I'm using Chrome.

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
In addition to the "Midnight087EveningStart1" error, I also get Error: macro <<karen_base>> does not exist, when trying to meet Karen in the library. Also, more errors for other images besides that base one. Maybe those bugs are already known? I wouldn't know.

Reactions: devilsdetails

Tempor

May 12, 2018
Hey G28Here looks like the new version seems to end at Tuesday night. I get the red link at the end of Tuesday with the following message: Error: the passage "Midnight087EveningStart1" does not exist
Is the version not supposed to end on Wednesday night?
Posted screenshot too
came here to post this. got it at the path to make rio your girlfriend + threesome with sofia

EDIT: seems all paths end in error after you have a go at your second choice during tuesday night, some of them even after the first. cant advance to wednesday

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes