Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
As I have said before very good update I will write more about it later but since it would have been wrong to talk about bugs on the patreon release I just wanted to mention some now that we are at the public release.

1. On Tuesday the classes go on for 2 time slots each, I think from what I recall they were supposed go a total of three (one class two time slots and one class one time) to be equal to the Monday Wednesdays Friday classes. This seems to an issue on this Tuesday in particular because both classes only use up a maximum of 25 energy that day so if you defeated Titus on Monday and told Ms. Hill to stay you will have a minimum of 45 unused energy, if you also aligned with Barberry that becomes a minimum of 90 unused energy. My opinion is if you reduce the time of philosophy by one then force people to find a place for Ms. Hill at lunch (late afternoon) then you will not only solve the problem but also allow those who haven't done the titus event yet but also didn't find a place for Ms. hill to still have enough time to do the event on Tuesday.

2. When going to pinball and casting pink on the girls, throughout the entire event Heather treats you as if your not her bf and Kyle still is even if she broke up with him.

3. I know some people said it was fixed, but I redownloaded the update after the fix and the game ends on Tuesday for me.

Thanks again, awesome update

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Hey dev, while i was trying to find how to trigger greed and bimbofy on wednesday in addition of not using them on monday you have to NOT awaken wards powers. Is this how it is supposed to work?
edit: so, apparently this is wrong. cause in a save where ward has awaken her powers, it works....
edit 2: playimg aggain, it seems its not the awaken of ward, but the "lover", that causes it.in 3 saves, 1 ward awaken +lover, ward awaken, ward nothing, only in the 1st didnt trigger
What is this in reference to? You can Bimbofy Professor Ward?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
What is this in reference to? You can Bimbofy Professor Ward?
during history on wednesday, you can cast bimbofy on jill or greed on barberry, suzie, jill,
also, i dont know if was mentioned, when you read the books on sunday. nature of assistants, Error: macro <<kitty_alt>> does not exist

Last edited:

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
In previous updates there was a greed option to get Suzie to help you with Barberry but I no longer see that option now. Was there a specific trigger for it or is that a bug?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I seriously can't get over how well Jane is written, I wish we could use brown light again to have both versions as twins, I can just imagine it.

Jaine: so if I do this will you turn me back

Jane: God why are you so crazy all of a sudden, why do you have to keep doing this Jaine, i already explained this to you, we have always been girls. Were finally starting to be cool and we get an awesome new step dad who likes us and you keep trying to drive him away.

Last edited:

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
As always the content and game is awesome. My only "complaint" and I use that term really loosely is I don't know what I'm missing out on because there are so many paths. A good example of that was unlocking Ward's powers because I had not previously sent Kitty to investigate her.

Anyway, thanks and keep it up!

Reactions: Dysphorika
Nov 24, 2020
As I have said before very good update I will write more about it later but since it would have been wrong to talk about bugs on the patreon release I just wanted to mention some now that we are at the public release.

1. On Tuesday the classes go on for 2 time slots each, I think from what I recall they were supposed go a total of three (one class two time slots and one class one time) to be equal to the Monday Wednesdays Friday classes. This seems to an issue on this Tuesday in particular because both classes only use up a maximum of 25 energy that day so if you defeated Titus on Monday and told Ms. Hill to stay you will have a minimum of 45 unused energy, if you also aligned with Barberry that becomes a minimum of 90 unused energy. My opinion is if you reduce the time of philosophy by one then force people to find a place for Ms. Hill at lunch (late afternoon) then you will not only solve the problem but also allow those who haven't done the titus event yet but also didn't find a place for Ms. hill to still have enough time to do the event on Tuesday.

2. When going to pinball and casting pink on the girls, throughout the entire event Heather treats you as if your not her bf and Kyle still is even if she broke up with him.

3. I know some people said it was fixed, but I redownloaded the update after the fix and the game ends on Tuesday for me.

Thanks again, awesome update
How'd you get Heather to breakup with Kyle by Tuesday? I haven't had time to play all playthroughs yet.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I'm not sure why some people are getting the game to go to Wednesday and others aren't, but I'll try to have something out tomorrow that'll hopefully address it.
Don't hurry on my account, I've already played wednesdays from the patreon update and even if I didn't, your content is always worth waiting for

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure why some people are getting the game to go to Wednesday and others aren't, but I'll try to have something out tomorrow that'll hopefully address it.
I (somehow ^^; ) just realized am also missing Wednesday too. Out of curiosity on the off chance it might help you, I clicked the red link and got back

Code:
Error: the passage "Midnight087EveningStart1" does not exist

Nov 24, 2020
As always the content and game is awesome. My only "complaint" and I use that term really loosely is I don't know what I'm missing out on because there are so many paths. A good example of that was unlocking Ward's powers because I had not previously sent Kitty to investigate her.

That's the great thing about this game imo. There's so many things to do that it forces you to make choices. You gotta have multiple playthroughs going if you wanna see all the content.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
A bunch of image links seem broken this update, including the hotfix, there's a trailing s after \ in the links for some reason.
EDIT: Ok it works in chrome just fine even though that makes no sense, as an example here is one of the images/videos I found to be a problem src=&quot;images\saug02\snecking_gif.mp4
No idea why that functions under chrome but oh well.

Last edited:

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018

I always manage to unlock Ward, just don't mindrape her (purple light). Romance is the way to open her abilities. Kitty investigation is not required. I don't use light on her everytime.

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
I played this a while ago and again recently. Can't believe how good this is. I'm looking forward to playing this again in a few versions time.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Alright, I released another bugfix html that should hopefully address the current issues with images/events not appearing when they should.

Reactions: Jaxter
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes