Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
You said you have a save of this happening. Can you send me a copy?
Here is an example of save (Wednesday 14 Early evening pinball). Notice that this one is not exactly the same bug I mentioned before, it is really much weirder, at least 3 anomalies at the same time (while it was only 1 before). For the context this is the 3rd or 4th pinball game in the same playthrough.
1st anomaly : the inability to progress further : this happens no matter what the result of the pinball game is (even if the other anomalies don't happen). Maybe related to the large amount of pinball games played ? Error message : Error: the passage "JakeRepeatablePinball087StartWinnerOutcome1" does not exist
2nd anomaly : It says I won while the game isn't finished yet (It doesn't even show my roll)
3rd anomaly : I should have the opportunity to continue, but the only option is "Compare your scores" (this is the bug I mentioned earlier)

The 1st anomaly happened to me whenever I played too much pinball and might be worth investigating.

I use 087c, no cheat, no mod.

I guess I should be playing less pinball !

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Here is an example of save (Wednesday 14 Early evening pinball). Notice that this one is not exactly the same bug I mentioned before, it is really much more weird, at least 3 anomalies at the same time (while it was only 1 before). For the context this is the 3rd or 4th pinball game in the same playthrough.
1st anomaly : the inability to progress further : this happens no matter what the result of the pinball game is (even if the other anomalies don't happen). Maybe related to the large amount of pinball games played ? Error message : Error: the passage "JakeRepeatablePinball087StartWinnerOutcome1" does not exist
2nd anomaly : It says I won while the game isn't finished yet (It doesn't even show my roll)
3rd anomaly : I should have the opportunity to continue, but the only option is "Compare your scores" (this is the bug I mentioned earlier)

The 1st anomaly happened to me whenever I play too much pinball and might be worth investigating.

I use 087c, no cheat, no mod.

I guess I should be playing less pinball !
I have a question. Are you using a and d to go back and forth while playing?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
No, I only save and load.
Ah, I think saving and loading is what is causing the issue. It is weird that you can continue, though. G is looking into that now.
So are you saving and loading after each move?
This game has an auto-loader function so that it loads certain variables each time you start the game. I think the saving and loading during the game is causing it to break.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Ah, I think saving and loading is what is causing the issue. It is weird that you can continue, though. G is looking into that now.
So are you saving and loading after each move?
Yes. And 99% of the time it's working fine (and before 087, it worked 100%). The inability to continue the game consistently and only happens after playing many pinball games in a single playthrough not sure if 3 or 4 times). It also happened in 087a if it can help.

Edit : to be more specific, I save after each move and only load if I fail of course.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Yes. And 99% of the time it's working fine. The inability to continue the game consistently and only happens after playing many pinball games in a single playthrough not sure if 3 or 4 times). It also happened in 087a if it can help.

Edit : to be more specific, I save after each move and only load if I fail of course.
G is looking into the continue issue. There might be a missing passage somewhere, but the other issue with the scores and such stems from the saving and loading. There is an autoloader function that happens each time you load a save and it is probably what is gumming up the scores. That happens when you save and load in a place that you aren't supposed to save and load. Lol

Are you playing this with Keyboard and Mouse? If so, you can use A and D on the keyboard to move back and forth and essentially reroll your options.

Reactions: Cerebrum and Guntag

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
G is looking into the continue issue. There might be a missing passage somewhere, but the other issue with the scores and such stems from the saving and loading. There is an autoloader function that happens each time you load a save and it is probably what is gumming up the scores. That happens when you save and load in a place that you aren't supposed to save and load. Lol

Are you playing this with Keyboard and Mouse? If so, you can use A and D on the keyboard to move back and forth and essentially reroll your options.
Ok, thanks for the tip ! I'm too used to the good old save/load after so many years of video games (I wonder how many thousand times I saved a game in my life...), but I'll try it !

Reactions: Cerebrum

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Ok, thanks for the tip ! I'm too used to the good old save/load after so many years of video games (I wonder how many thousand times I saved a game in my life...), but I'll try it !
Yeah, I just managed to replicate the continue issue on my side. I played a game on Tuesday and then I chose to play again and it locked up when the game finished.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
No, I only save and load.
We really need a College Daze - Pinball Master Edition !
I like the pinball game, probably not as much as you, but I really hope it can be adapted to you joining a sports team or boxing or something.

Ok disclaimer, so I went like tad bit overboard in my example (and by a tad bit I mean like way way overboard), I want to be clear that I did that because I had a clear picture in my head of how it could work, I did not discuss this with g28 nor do I expect him to implement any of this (it will likely be way too hard to implement anyways). It's just something I think would be cool.

Example:
You are friends with Kyle and he asks you to join the basketball team before the big game. You are playing against the rivals you have to choose 1 playstyle each quarter what do you want to do:

Focus on your dribble moves (attraction + roll > 16 reward your team scores 30 points Rivals score 25 in quarter + 10 lust + 10 submission to all in attendance.) Else rivals score 30 points and your team scores 20

Focus on your jump shot (willpower + roll > 16 reward your team scores 30 points Rivals score 22 in quarter + 7 lust + 7 submission to all in attendance ) Else rivals score 30 points and your team scores 23

Focus on your driving (fitness + roll > 16 reward your team scores 30 points Rivals score 23 in quarter + 8 lust + 8 submission to all in attendance ) Else rivals score 30 points and your team scores 22

Focus on your passing (intelligence + roll > 16 reward your team scores 30 points Rivals score 20 in quarter + 5 lust + 5 submission to all in attendance) Else rivals score 30 points and your team scores 25

And maybe you can use lights on the opposing teams cheerleaders to steal their playbook (lower VP requirement by 25%) the day before or something.

Winning the game adds +1 to slave and lover to all students and faculty, + 1 friendship with your teammates Kyle (and Tom if their was a friendship stat with Tom)

Losing the game decreases lust, love and submission by 50 to all students and faculty

Or

You are a rival of Kyle so he challenges you to a boxing match, if heather is your secret GF, then you can convince her to get Kyle drunk the night before which lowers the VP requirement by 25%, if Heather is openly your GF then you can convince Nikki to do it. If heather is not your GF then you can't get Kyle drunk because he will be with Heather, not Nikki.

You and Kyle both start out with 100 health and whoever's health goes down to zero first get knocked out. You have to choose 1 fighting style per round. Each fighting style has a set health cost.

Fight defensive: costs 10 health, willpower + roll > 20 = Kyle loses 25 health else Kyle loses 0 health

Focus on your Jab: costs 15 health, intelligence + roll > 20 = Kyle loses 30 health and + 1 lust and + 1 submission to all in attendance else Kyle loses 5 health

Come out swinging: costs 30 health, fitness + roll > 20 = Kyle loses 50 health and + 2 lust and + 2 submission to all in attendance else Kyle loses 10 health

Show off in the ring: costs 25 health, attractiveness + roll > 20 = Kyle loses 30 health and + 4 lust and + 4 submission to all in attendance else Kyle loses 5 health

Because you lose a minimum of 10 health per round if you dont knock out by round 10 Kyle will knock you out.

Rewards KO Kyle in any round = +1 slave and lover all students and faculty

Kyle KOs you before round 10: decreases lust, love and submission by 50 to all students and faculty. Heather will break up with you if she is your gf, Nikki breaks up with you if she is your gf. Every one comments how weak you are. Kyle will now start increasing his bullying of you.

Kyle KOs you on round 10: +10 to willpower, intelligence, attractiveness, and fitness. Heather will break up with you if she is your gf. Everyone is surprised you lasted that long. Kyle offers you friendship if accepted you become Kyle's lackey friend and get +1 friendship, if not accepted then Kyle will Bully you.

You KO Kyle in rounds 7-9: + 20 to willpower, intelligence, attractiveness, and fitness. Nikki confesses her love for you and Heather secretly offers to dump Kyle and be your gf (if either is not already your GF). Every one comments how you were lucky to beat Kyle. You can offer Kyle friendship as long as Heather is not openly your gf, if friendship then Kyle sees you as an equal you get +1 friendship with Kyle, if not then he gets +1 femininity and +1 torment and sees you as a rival.

You KO Kyle in rounds 4-6: + 30 to willpower, intelligence, attractiveness, and fitness. Nikki confesses her love for you and Heather openly dumps Kyle and pleads be your gf (if either is not already your GF). Everyone comments how you decisively beat Kyle. Kyle will resent you and see you as a rival. + 2 femininity and +2 torment for Kyle

You KO Kyle in rounds 1-3: + 40 to willpower, intelligence, attractiveness, and fitness. Nikki confesses her love for you and Heather dumps Kyle and begs to be your gf (if either is not already your GF). Everyone comments how you made Kyle your bitch. Kyle will see you as his superior, he will apologize to you and want to be your friend (more like a Lackey) even if heather is your GF (you effectively reeked him) +3 femininity, +3 torment and +3 friendship for Kyle.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Has the game left the "days" model or have a guide yet?
Yes, it still uses the "days" model.
Here are some useful guides (they weren't updated for the latest version YET) :
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-087c-g28.41722/page-82#post-4666050
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-087c-g28.41722/page-64#post-4278653

Everyone, feel free to post your walkthroughs, even if (and especially because) there isn't any possible full walkthrough. It could be incest based, cheating wives based, transformation based, impregnation based, milf based, esoteric story based or anything !

Damn tattoo, it could have been a nice Jane picture !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy and Cerebrum

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Could someone help me find where in the Save Editor Online exactly is the part to edit willpower level?
Why not just start a new game with cheats (She's my: no incest "cheat" or incest "cheatrelated")?
Anyways, if you'd really rather directly edit the variables press F12, go to the "Console" tab and type in: "SugarCube.State.active.variables" and press Enter.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I forgot how to get the threesome with Jane and her mom at the pinball machine anyone can help me with this
Have incest turned on, on the 2nd Sunday transform Jane and Ms. Hill, beat them in pinball and have the required stats, its pretty easy if you got cheats on

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes