Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
Playing through with a different approach and noticed a couple problems.

First issue, on this run I decided to sever Monica's links to the lights, and when it came to hunting on Saturday, it still made reference to the player going up to grab her. But instead of her name, is just said text.

Second issue I came across, which is related to the first, when taking Ms. Hill to Patel's, Mrs. Wilson is still mentioned, even though by this point she is out of the game, I assume.

Thedarmon

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone know how to get html games to work on Android now? It seems with Android 11 and scoped storage that you can't use file browser in your browser to do it anymore.

Reactions: George fapion

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone know the variables/fiddles/events/black magic needed for the pregnancy conversations on Wednesday 14/8? I always get Jills and Mrs. Mayweathers, and I've gotten Brittanys and Lydias once when I rushed through the game, but I have no idea what the requirements are for the latteror any other ones. If anyone has any information I'd appreciate the help, and if it's something I can do without having to make a fresh save, even better (though l am no stranger to save editing)!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know the variables/fiddles/events/black magic needed for the pregnancy conversations on Wednesday 14/8? I always get Jills and Mrs. Mayweathers, and I've gotten Brittanys and Lydias once when I rushed through the game, but I have no idea what the requirements are for the latteror any other ones. If anyone has any information I'd appreciate the help, and if it's something I can do without having to make a fresh save, even better (though l am no stranger to save editing)!
They just need to be pregnant for a week or longer. You can edit the variable for each character to be 7 or higher and it should trigger (make it even higher if you want to be safe). Name's are sofia_preg, jill_preg, lydia_preg, britt_preg (not brittany_preg), and mm_preg (for Mrs. Maywood).

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
britany-->patels class, stop time or during night pick her up, take advantage, cum in
monica-->cum in, and either as slave or gf you get it.
lydia---->2nd night call her, bimbofy
sofia-->when you meet her bimbofy her , 2nd time get rd of the pills

by the way, can somebody tell me how do you get the mmf scenes of lydia from this update?

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
They just need to be pregnant for a week or longer. You can edit the variable for each character to be 7 or higher and it should trigger (make it even higher if you want to be safe). Name's are sofia_preg, jill_preg, lydia_preg, britt_preg (not brittany_preg), and mm_preg (for Mrs. Maywood).
Thank you! I'm never sure what range the values should be in, and am afraid to set them too high lest it may break something. Now I know what ranges are needed for these particular events. Appreciate the help.

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
On second look, lydia_preg is currently sitting at [2,11], yet no event is triggered. Is there another variable that needs to be set correctly for that to happen?

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
On second look, lydia_preg is currently sitting at [2,11], yet no event is triggered. Is there another variable that needs to be set correctly for that to happen?
Did she already have a pregnancy conversation with you? If you did the green light the first week, she already talks to you about it the next day, so she wouldn't have another conversation this week. The same applies to any of the other characters (and Rio in the future). They won't keep announcing their pregnancy if they already talked to you about it.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
britany-->patels class, stop time or during night pick her up, take advantage, cum in
monica-->cum in, and either as slave or gf you get it.
lydia---->2nd night call her, bimbofy
sofia-->when you meet her bimbofy her , 2nd time get rd of the pills

by the way, can somebody tell me how do you get the mmf scenes of lydia from this update?
If it's the scene I think you're talking about, it comes from going with Jake to play pinball again, but you just recruit Lydia instead of bringing Heather along as well.

Dreyfus

Feb 12, 2018
Did she already have a pregnancy conversation with you? If you did the green light the first week, she already talks to you about it the next day, so she wouldn't have another conversation this week. The same applies to any of the other characters (and Rio in the future). They won't keep announcing their pregnancy if they already talked to you about it.
Ah, that'd make sense. Thanks for the help, sorry for the confusion!

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
If it's the scene I think you're talking about, it comes from going with Jake to play pinball again, but you just recruit Lydia instead of bringing Heather along as well.
yeah its from there but always its both of them. and if i go 2nd time i just play pinball with jake. there isnt even the choice to bimbofy him again. just, play,, win or lose

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
yeah its from there but always its both of them. and if i go 2nd time i just play pinball with jake. there isnt even the choice to bimbofy him again. just, play,, win or lose
I thought this was a choice, but I can adjust it to make it so (but that won't show up in the public release for a while, just the patron releases for now).

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes