G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Nope no mods here. Clean save file with only related command.

Yeah, same problem here, I went back to replay Tuesday August 13 and Wednesday next day. All Rachel events (such as her in Town screwing Heather using lights and giving Rio a contract upstairs) you act like you dont even know how she is doing it.

Edit: Town event was with Kayla not Rachel.
Looking back at it, it looks like the Titus fight isn't giving Rachel the proper flag that's supposed to alter all of her other interactions in other hubs. It should be fixed for the next public release and will be fixed in tonight's patron release.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Looking back at it, it looks like the Titus fight isn't giving Rachel the proper flag that's supposed to alter all of her other interactions in other hubs. It should be fixed for the next public release and will be fixed in tonight's patron release.
Here is a quick fix for Rachel's flag :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
This game is pretty great, the writing is great, and the fact that you're just using images which already exist and as such are already great, the game can't be ruined by awful looking 3d or 2d art that the author has to make themselves. Are there any more games like this one I could check out?

I've already found wife trainer, and of course this, but are there any other games like this one that are good that people might recommend? (sorry if this is a derail). I just now this moment realized that this might actually be not only a great idea, but a genre I've never heard of.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
How do I find where Zahra went? I didn't notice any clues.
If you're talking about the second hunt with Rio and Monica, you'll eventually get to a point where there is a map of signs in the city, and the text will spell out at least two clues (with me at least). You'll have to pick a location (they'll be listed). They're picked at random, so I recommend saving before picking.

Nov 24, 2020
This game is pretty great, the writing is great, and the fact that you're just using images which already exist and as such are already great, the game can't be ruined by awful looking 3d or 2d art that the author has to make themselves. Are there any more games like this one I could check out?

I've already found wife trainer, and of course this, but are there any other games like this one that are good that people might recommend? (sorry if this is a derail). I just now this moment realized that this might actually be not only a great idea, but a genre I've never heard of.
Go to gamcore and look for games under the real people category. You'll find something there.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
What's the difference between casting a spell and using a light? (Same position of the same prompt in the game, but I guess with more levels in magic it changes from a light into a spell? but what does that change do?) Also how many days long is the game?

Edit: As of this moment the last day in the current content is the 14th of august.

Last edited:

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
What's the difference between casting a spell and using a light? (Same position of the same prompt in the game, but I guess with more levels in magic it changes from a light into a spell? but what does that change do?) Also how many days long is the game?
You use the light before you know which spell its connected to. Once you get more exp with a light then you will know what it does before you use it.

i.e.
If your green level is 0 it will say:
Use the shy green light

If your green level is 4 it will say:
Cast minor greed to find 20 dollars

Reactions: left1000

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28, not sure if this is a mistake or not but during Nadir's class on the first Monday if you cast purple and correctly answer the question, it doesn't open up the tutoring route for Nikki and Heather.

Also I wanted to ask does anyone know a way to open up Nikki and Heather's tutoring route that is not related to the MC's intelligence?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28, not sure if this is a mistake or not but during Nadir's class on the first Monday if you cast purple and correctly answer the question, it doesn't open up the tutoring route for Nikki and Heather.

Also I wanted to ask does anyone know a way to open up Nikki and Heather's tutoring route that is not related to the MC's intelligence?
Yeah, it's a much older scene so it doesn't connect back to the tutoring stuff, but it does add some stat points to various characters if your int is gte 5. But no, I'm not going to go back and add a bunch to it or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerebrum

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Edit: As of this moment the last day in the current content is the 14th of august.
If you check the phone (spell level tab) you can see when you reached certain level can know which spell you go to cast before absorbing the light.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah, it's a much older scene so it doesn't connect back to the tutoring stuff, but it does add some stat points to various characters if your int is gte 5. But no, I'm not going to go back and add a bunch to it or anything.
thanks for letting me know, I do have one more question though, for those that had low int on the first monday or did not take charge of the class, do you ever plan on opening up the tutoring route for them. I ask because I always assumed it would open up later (sort of like the way Ward's potential opened up for those that didnt use kitty to scout her) possibly after you take your first exam (which should be easy if your already blackmailing Nadir hehehe). Because if you arent planning on opening it up then I want to rewrite the walkthrough so that path is not closed to the people that follow it, now that you can make Heather your GF.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
thanks for letting me know, I do have one more question though, for those that had low int on the first monday or did not take charge of the class, do you ever plan on opening up the tutoring route for them. I ask because I always assumed it would open up later (sort of like the way Ward's potential opened up for those that didnt use kitty to scout her) possibly after you take your first exam (which should be easy if your already blackmailing Nadir hehehe). Because if you arent planning on opening it up then I want to rewrite the walkthrough so that path is not closed to the people that follow it, now that you can make Heather your GF.
I could've sworn there were other routes for Heather girlfriend stuff, but I'll add something to Friday's Math class (that'll retroactively show up on Monday/Wednesday) to help you get it if you haven't already. It'll still require a high intelligence to trigger, but you'll have the week to get it up to 10 to try and seduce her in time.

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
I think his meaning is to keep the other characters stats like love and submittion,that will makes you easier too pick them up in the next beginning. Use a cheat can't do something like that. I think maybe that’s a creative idea,so what do you think? Great game though.
So if I'm understanding the suggestion you are looking for a New Game+ option that doesn't reset the other characters stats, but does reset their interactions with you, allowing you to either get back to your previous relationship faster or try different routes without losing stat changes already made. Am I correct?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
So if I'm understanding the suggestion you are looking for a New Game+ option that doesn't reset the other characters stats, but does reset their interactions with you, allowing you to either get back to your previous relationship faster or try different routes without losing stat changes already made. Am I correct?
The problem there is the game has barriers to stop you gaining massive relationship points like that. I don't know how it works exactly but take Day 1 for example:

Maywood/mom starts with 55 Submission stat, if I go into the console and max that to 180, the next day it goes down to 75. I think it has something to do with temporary stat changes with lights.

I remember some 2-3 months ago when I first tried this without using the console but with cheats active, I wanted to see using Botnets mod what the highest I could get her Submission stat was, and I think it was somewhere above 100 at the end of day 1 but then I checked Day 2 and saw it had gone down by a lot, I don't remember exactly how much but I was a little disappointed to see how far down it went.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes