rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
I am absolutely surprised about the content and hidden paths there are in this game. Just today i replayed the game and discovered at least 2 paths that i never found in the first 4-ish playthroughs? ii dont even know what i did different this time. im a pretty vanilla player i guess (focused on knocking people up, building a harem, enslaving people). Have y'all seen these conversations? I'm not posting a lot since i dont wanna spoilt the content in case y'all havent seen it yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kitty's alternate avatars? and
Jill bimbo form but different:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I am absolutely surprised about the content and hidden paths there are in this game. Just today i replayed the game and discovered at least 2 paths that i never found in the first 4-ish playthroughs? ii dont even know what i did different this time. im a pretty vanilla player i guess (focused on knocking people up, building a harem, enslaving people). Have y'all seen these conversations? I'm not posting a lot since i dont wanna spoilt the content in case y'all havent seen it yet.
(y) That's what sets this game apart from the others. A wide variety of girls (and potential girls), great interactive story, and lights to throw into the mix. Even if you focus on a small selection of women, the lights you choose or not choose to use on them will lead to different endings.

With each new release, I find myself compelled to start a new playthrough that focuses on something new and at the same time continue with my older saves. At seven separate saves, I'm still finding new things.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Well there is a PETA Jensen model and scene tho. You get to fuck her as well, she’s the bimbo ver (brown light) of Karen’s husband if I rmb correctly
Ah, I haven't run into that yet as I typically avoid the brown light scenes for guys.
Actually just recently I've been using the checkpoint mod to go through every scene I can and all the variations and things, and still don't recall that particular one. I'm sure I missed it somewhere, the game is getting pretty vast and I've only seen so much.

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
Thought I'd take a shot at creating some image packs while we wait for the new release. I've completed my first one focusing on Mrs. Maywood. However I changed other characters in order to keep the pictures consistent:
  • Mrs. Maywood from Alexis Fawx -> Ava Addams
  • Mr. Maywood (Female) to Julia Ann
  • Kitty from Ava Addams -> Karlee Grey
  • Marsha from Marsha May -> Kimmy Granger
Download Link
too bad that Julia Ann model is under the male teacher bimbo ver, great mod tho

Reactions: Yamemai

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Is it possible in any of the choices to do anything with Zahra after saving her, or does she always just run off after Titus is defeated?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
...i dont even know what i did different this time...

Wait, wasn't it brown light for Patel???
It was through transformation, if I remember correctly...
No, its purple, though you do get a chance to use orange immediately after to help with her new role.

Is it possible in any of the choices to do anything with Zahra after saving her, or does she always just run off after Titus is defeated?
That makes me wonder what are the outcomes about Zahra?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
So far in game Zahra either dies, runs off or stays with the other demons. Depends on what you do with Fuller (I think that's his name) and what you do after the Titus fight.
Thanks that was what I was asking, but would need what conditions are for those outcomes.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
No, its purple, though you do get a chance to use orange immediately after to help with her new role.
lol nope, Patel is using purple light to change her mind permanently into mom, daughter or slave
Oh my bad. Seem like my diagonal reading skills transformed "you notice a bizarrely bright light" into "you notice a brown light".
Welp.

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
Dude!That's Impressive!I have to try it again,hopefully I can trigger these paths you found.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes