marocto

Mar 17, 2018
The only way I know is when you hunt for Titus in the combat between Barberry and Keera, charge on it or use the blue light and fail.
Dunno if there is more.
You can also use cum addiction in Wards class on the 2nd Monday. Wednesday Barberry will show up and talk to you.
another way is to know well Jill. i think you need 3 interactions with her(where you choose her instead of other girls). then she will speak about you to barberry

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
can i know how many people can we actually enslave in the game?
through blackmail-->nadir, britany, ward
through enslavemt-->patel, monica, ms wilson
through eternal contract-->karen, kayla, nikki, rio, rachel
Would love the exact route for that
the sex meetings with jill
1), when you can meet ms wilson, go to library or meet lydia, go meet lydia, cast free use finish with jill.
2)on friday(i think), on cafeteria, go meet heather. you cast(i think)bimbofication or transform, she exchanges bodies with jill. fuck her in heathers body(or have threesome with kyle)
3) when you go shopping with ms hill, cast greed, pay them finish with jill.
4)monday cast greed or bimbofy choose jill
5)if you went to library on weekend you unlock the fuckroom and you can meet girls there. during night(no matter the day)you can meet sofia or jill. meet sofia have threesome with sofia and ms chang, jill will see you and want to join, finish with jill. on wednesday barberry will say that she wants to talk to you and make you an offer. then you go to library.

i dont know if it's mentioned before, but for the ritual, if you have made your aunt your gf, you can choose her to perform the ritual instead of barberry

Last edited:

Gumanist

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, G28Here!
I really like your game) But my English is very lame and the built-in translators helped me
In the latest version of the game, I noticed that the translator was not working.
I think this is due to the fact that you removed the language tag from the code. Or for any other reason that I cannot understand:rolleyes:
Is there a way to fix this?)

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hi, G28Here!
I really like your game) But my English is very lame and the built-in translators helped me
In the latest version of the game, I noticed that the translator was not working.
I think this is due to the fact that you removed the language tag from the code. Or for any other reason that I cannot understand:rolleyes:
Is there a way to fix this?)
I'm sorry but there's nothing like that in the code so I have no idea why a translator would stop working.

Excited for the update. Is it an entire week or a couple of days?
It will just add 'Thursday' with some big events that take up multiple time slots. For people that enjoy lore, there'll be quite a bit.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are misjudging what the slave level means, its how their personality is towards you, it is a check on how they will respond in a certain situation as an example if you are in a relationship with Monica and Sophia and Sophia finds out she will be mad at you, but if her slave level is three or more she accepts it. as far as I know the highest check is three of a certain level so lets say you have four just to be safe, then at level 4 or at 10 wont make much of a difference since she will be meek towards you either way.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
not exactly a mod but...
I have played through numerous times and wanted to try it without any "you dont have enough energy...experience...etc."

I compiled my cheats. If you know anything about JavaScript, you know that it is LINE sensitive, so either open it in notepad++, or disable Word Wrap in notepad before opening so you can copy past into the console (f12).

This will just give you the chance to try different options without having a gazillion saves.

SugarCube.State.variables.energy= 500;SugarCube.State.variables.money= 1000;SugarCube.State.variables.maxenergy= 1000;SugarCube.State.variables.greenLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.orangeLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.pinkLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.purpleLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.redLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.yellowLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.blueLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.brownLevel= 10;Cube.State.variables.green_exp: 10;
SugarCube.State.variables.att= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.corr= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.fit= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.int= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.will= 50;

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I'm sorry but there's nothing like that in the code so I have no idea why a translator would stop working.

It will just add 'Thursday' with some big events that take up multiple time slots. For people that enjoy lore, there'll be quite a bit.
Is there a way for the mc to romance the demon girl he saves, I forget her name. Zahra I think? Or will the demons only be enslavable after the titus fight?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
not exactly a mod but...
I have played through numerous times and wanted to try it without any "you dont have enough energy...experience...etc."

I compiled my cheats. If you know anything about JavaScript, you know that it is LINE sensitive, so either open it in notepad++, or disable Word Wrap in notepad before opening so you can copy past into the console (f12).

This will just give you the chance to try different options without having a gazillion saves.

SugarCube.State.variables.energy= 500;SugarCube.State.variables.money= 1000;SugarCube.State.variables.maxenergy= 1000;SugarCube.State.variables.greenLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.orangeLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.pinkLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.purpleLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.redLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.yellowLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.blueLevel= 10;SugarCube.State.variables.brownLevel= 10;Cube.State.variables.green_exp: 10;
SugarCube.State.variables.att= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.corr= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.fit= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.int= 50;SugarCube.State.variables.will= 50;
You can also just use the in-game cheat function, unless I'm missing something extra that you're doing here.

Is there a way for the mc to romance the demon girl he saves, I forget her name. Zahra I think? Or will the demons only be enslavable after the titus fight?
There isn't any way to romance her right now, but there'll more content with her in the future (not the next update and not until the next in-game 'Saturday' or possibly 'Sunday').

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
You can also just use the in-game cheat function, unless I'm missing something extra that you're doing here.

There isn't any way to romance her right now, but there'll more content with her in the future (not the next update and not until the next in-game 'Saturday' or possibly 'Sunday').
Good to know, thank you. Glad to see that there'll be a way to romance her.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Will the game ever move to using certain lights over a larger group. Something like using purple doesn't get much attention for group scenes.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes