G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to let everyone know, it's still coming but there's one scene I needed to finish up before I can release it. I was hoping to get it done today in time but I couldn't. Once it's done and the patrons have taken a look at it, I'll put the full thing up here.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Just to let everyone know, it's still coming but there's one scene I needed to finish up before I can release it. I was hoping to get it done today in time but I couldn't. Once it's done and the patrons have taken a look at it, I'll put the full thing up here.
After all those "buggy" AAAAAAA-games, indie devs are doing gods work by polishing their products.
Some "small" studios must learn from you (like EA, Ubi, CDR etc...)

frankmanquest

May 23, 2017
Don't worry just do your work and finish the work perfectly. We can wait somedays.

Reactions: Dysphorika

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Don't worry, take your time. As we say in portuguese, haste is the enemy of perfection. But thanks for mentioning it here.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I kind of feel like this delay is partially my fault, ...

And full disclosure, I know g28 doesn't like that accidental time loop he added, but if he doesn't get rid of it in this update I'm totally adding it in to my cheat walkthrough because I think its awesome and at this point he would have had two full updates to fix it if he really wanted too.
I think The delay is G28 removing the Time Loop

1626119356972.png

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
G28Here is the discord limited to Patrons only or is there a way to join as a follower? I can't seem to find a link to it anywhere and it's not on your Patreon despite you saying there are rewards for pledging.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
G28Here is the discord limited to Patrons only or is there a way to join as a follower? I can't seem to find a link to it anywhere and it's not on your Patreon despite you saying there are rewards for pledging.
no its pretty much limted to patreon. I checked all patreon

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
You know Mr. Developer, you've fulfilled the implied promise of heat rays, and the one for conjuring dollar bills, but I have yet to see a scene where we can pull a bouquet of flowers from an alternate dimension.

Just food for thought. :)

In all seriousness this is my favorite HTML game and one of my favorite overall , and I've been following since the time it only went to the first tuesday/wednesday(though I realize others have been following for longer), and am always eager to see new updates. :)

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
Has G28 said anything publicly (I assume not on this site) about a revised likely date for the public release?

I'm totally happy to wait for whenever, I was just hoping for a status update after his post on the 11th so that I can know when to check back in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andromeda

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
as far as i know next puplic update should be soon but exactally when i dont know hes still updating the game but hes dealing with some family tragedy stuff atm. Its not my place to say exactly what but i do know atm hes doin friday dinner stuff atm. Current 120d version on patheron is one of the friday evening dinner scenes.. if you have 1 dollar you can get it and not need to wait.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
as far as i know next puplic update should be soon but exactally when i dont know hes still updating the game but hes dealing with some family tragedy stuff atm. Its not my place to say exactly what but i do know atm hes doin friday dinner stuff atm. Current 120d version on patheron is one of the friday evening dinner scenes.. if you have 1 dollar you can get it and not need to wait.
I knew there was some kind of family stuff going on, and I wasn't meaning to say "hey, prioritize me".
I guess my assumption was that he might be overwhelmed with personal stuff right now and commentary about "here's when to check back in", if it had been said, might not have been posted everywhere (precisely because of whatever things are commanding his time at the moment).

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes