AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I knew there was some kind of family stuff going on, and I wasn't meaning to say "hey, prioritize me".
I guess my assumption was that he might be overwhelmed with personal stuff right now and commentary about "here's when to check back in", if it had been said, might not have been posted everywhere.
i didnt think that at all hes been updating on discord i was trying to find a post to paste but as far as i know his original plan was to post after dinner hub stuff which i think hes almost done with. I said that cause on discord he did say he wanted to have way more before doing that but the family stuff changed that a bot that's all. Im sorry if you think thats what i meant.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

This release is still a smaller one, focused on Hill's portion of the pink foursome and also her fail path/Hill + You + Kyle. For people that just want to spend time with Hill and Maywood without any other males, don't worry, I'll work on an update for tonight to start covering those branches.
I'm going to be receiving some big news today about my mom's condition, so if you don't hear anything from me during the day, just know that I'll still work on this stuff when I get a chance and update this post with it.

Speaking of, I did end up adding one very small dancing gif to the folder. It only appears in the Hill MMF sequence, so I wouldn't recommend downloading the entire image pack if you already grabbed the previous .119a release.

As I mentioned in that post, these smaller updates don't require grabbing the image pack over and over again, you can just download the HTML Only update once you've grabbed one.

EDIT (for .120d): This update covers the non-pink light route for Maywood. You'll want to be on either the mean path with her OR have started her addiction path and have will greater than or equal to 10. My goal is to finish the rest of this event during the day of 7/17 so that we can move on to new events starting Tuesday (with Maywood, Stacy, and Brittany). I didn't have anyone test this one out, so the storyfiles might be messed up again, but if they are, I'll fix them when I wake up.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing the info. As for people wanting to get their hands on the release a bit faster, it is only $1 and G28 could use some extra support. I 100% understand the mom issues, my mom is also going through some medical issues. I know not as bad but my sympathies goes out to G28Here and your family.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I hope your mom has better luck.

The final event is still missing some stuff, the updates everyone sees on patreon are basically piecemeal (3-4 clicks deep each), but I'm hoping to get the public release done by tomorrow.

That's not a guarantee, that's just what I'm hoping right now.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017

The final event is still missing some stuff, the updates everyone sees on patreon are basically piecemeal (3-4 clicks deep each), but I'm hoping to get the public release done by tomorrow.

I subscribed to you a while back, you're basically the only HTML dev i did so, good luck and keep at it.

HentaiViewer123

Jan 2, 2018

Honestly speaking, this kind of reply is part of the problem. Sets a deadline for yourself while getting our hopes up, which causes backlash in the community when the deadline is not kept (and no update news posted). The reply is not inherently bad, in fact its not malicious at all, but when the hype-train crashes, there are some people that will start flaming.

Personally I never expect deadlines would be kept for any of the game devs on f95 (generally 1 man dev team should have and take all the time in the world for them to be satisfied with their work) and G28Here could consider leaving out specific dates and use terms like by next week/month instead.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Honestly speaking, this kind of reply is part of the problem. Sets a deadline for yourself while getting our hopes up, which causes backlash in the community when the deadline is not kept (and no update news posted). The reply is not inherently bad, in fact its not malicious at all, but when the hype-train crashes, there are some people that will start flaming.

Personally I never expect deadlines would be kept for any of the game devs on f95 (generally 1 man dev team should have and take all the time in the world for them to be satisfied with their work) and G28Here could consider leaving out specific dates and use terms like by next week/month instead.
backlash? where? except you nobody complained. And the only people he "has" to inform are the ones who pay him and he does. He doesnt have to say anything on a pirate site and to people who dont pay him. But he does that too. The only problem are the entitled freeloaders

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
backlash? where? except you nobody complained. And the only people he "has" to inform are the ones who pay him and he does. He doesnt have to say anything on a pirate site and to people who dont pay him. But he does that too. The only problem are the entitled freeloaders
sure there are freeloaders and there are those like me who would back g28 if possible, i refuse to use paypal or patreon due to them removing people for having the wrong opinions and creditcards are not really a thing where i live

Reactions: hinaina87

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

I literally said that's not a guarantee in my post. And if I took your 'advice', I'd still be setting a 'deadline' for next week or next month.

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for sharing the info. As for people wanting to get their hands on the release a bit faster, it is only $1 and G28 could use some extra support. I 100% understand the mom issues, my mom is also going through some medical issues. I know not as bad but my sympathies goes out to G28Here and your family.
I'm from Iran and because of sanctions I can't do anything with USD... so I just have to wait for public version.. But if that wasn't the case I would support G28 with millions :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Thank you for the info, but as I said before, there are stuff more important than the game. If it's needed then take your time, at least I will patiently wait.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Was just trying to be helpful. I'll shut up then.
Not trying to bash on you for sharing your opinion, just want to give you some advice and that is learn to read the room.
100% understand what you were going for but difference to the normal toxic dumpster fires that start on F95 is G28 getting builds out to those who paid and that alone earns respect. When most devs would post they are going on hiatus for personal reasons, G28 has continued to provide quality content despite the personal reasons which he/she has told us what they are and honestly, based on other devs, I expected this game to take a little break for G28 to sort shit out but for either needing to pay the bills, the need for a distraction or both has kept the game progressing along.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Here is the 119A update if you guys want it (REDACTED)
if you got G28 permission to post that then I proactively Apologize but if not please delete the post or edit the link out and please don't post his content without his permission. If anyone needed it that badly they could pay the one dollar it costs to get it. The only way this would not be an Ahole move is if you either got G28's permission or if that link led to the song "Never gonna give you up"

Last edited:

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
if you got G28 permission to post that then I proactively Apologize but if not please delete the post or edit the link out and please don't post his content without his permission. If anyone needed it that badly they could pay the one dollar it costs to get it. The only way this would not be an Ahole move is if you either got G28's permission or if that link led to the song "Never gonna give you up"
What's the problem it's a month old update anyway. Recent update 120d this one 119a. it's old. Besides there are some countries that patreon is closed. They can't give one dolar even if they wannit to.
Here is the 119A update if you guys want it
Update
Nontheless thanks mate.
But i personally waiting to public release.

Reactions: nouseguy
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes