Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
I've just beaten Titus and enslaved the demons, spoke with Rio, and I receive a broken progression link? "Error: the passage "Midnight094EveningStartTh1" does not exist"

Have I reached the end of content or encountered a bug?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I've just beaten Titus and enslaved the demons, spoke with Rio, and I receive a broken progression link? "Error: the passage "Midnight094EveningStartTh1" does not exist"

Yep. That normally means that you've reached the end of current available content.

Oct 8, 2020

What night did you do it on? Friday?

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
What night did you do it on? Friday?
I did it on Wednesday, its struggling to load Thursday. I'll try reloading a save and doing it on Friday, see if I get the same error

EDIT: I played through Thursday Night without doing the mission, that ended with a red link saying "END OF CURRENT CONTENT," pretty self explanatory. I guess the game either ends when you finish the fight with the demons, or when you wait until Friday to do it

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
How do you get Lydia to think her boss impregnated her? I have played this game for ages now and have never seen that scenario offered
During a green light event (I can't remember on which day but the images are in folder 62) you can pay Lydia to have sex with her boss and then later on find her freaking out about being pregnant with his baby. I don't know whether she keeps the baby though cause she mentions getting rid of it.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I think I got through most of the new content (again awesome update g28) so I will be starting on looking for the best pathway for my non-cheat guide for anyone who is waiting for it,

but I was wondering what everyone's favorite scene was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 8, 2020
I think I got through most of the new content (again awesome update g28) so I will be starting on looking for the best pathway for my non-cheat guide for anyone who is waiting for it,

but I was wondering what everyone's favorite scene was:

Wait, what?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Variable editor attached, with several new variables added. I'm still working my way through the content to make the full time travel mod (some events got shifted here and there, making my life a bit harder).

Several 'bugfixes':
Suzie and Barberry might display no image in the original game file (or time travel mod)
'display' mispelled as 'dispaly' in Suzie's page

Feel free to report any bugs.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Variable editor attached, with several new variables added. I'm still working my way through the content to make the full time travel mod (some events got shifted here and there, making my life a bit harder).

Several 'bugfixes':
Suzie and Barberry might display no image in the original game file (or time travel mod)
'display' mispelled as 'dispaly' in Suzie's page

Feel free to report any bugs.

quick ask lol is this seprate or will old way of installing the combo work

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes