Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
You can use the top right side search bar, advanced, threads, and put the tags you want. About html in terms of replay value this one is probably my favorite, although Unexpected Expectations, Become Someone and The Company are also quite fun, along with Paradise Fun (although this one is in Java). Still for replays, College Daze is definitely better. Back to Freedom also has a great interface and was fun, but still is in the early stages of development. But looks pretty promising.
Thank you! I didn't know of Unexpected Expectations and Become Someone! I did try to find Paradise Fun but doesn't seem like there is a thread for it (or it's under a different name.)

I've actually played The Company, I'm just waiting on a little more content before I replay it. I do keep a eye on the tags I'm looking for (mainly pregnancy) <- even then, I hate when they put the tag in for like one picture.

Also, it didn't necessarily have to be a html game. Figured I'd keep on topic of html games.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thank you! I didn't know of Unexpected Expectations and Become Someone! I did try to find Paradise Fun but doesn't seem like there is a thread for it (or it's under a different name.)

I've actually played The Company, I'm just waiting on a little more content before I replay it. I do keep a eye on the tags I'm looking for (mainly pregnancy) <- even then, I hate when they put the tag in for like one picture.

Also, it didn't necessarily have to be a html game. Figured I'd keep on topic of html games.
It's Paradise Found, not Fun sorry. For Paradise Found just search on Java, there are only 19 games with it.

Reactions: Roseys

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I wanna ask 2 things. I wanna start an eternal contract run where I use them 9n everyone so does anyone know all characters who can currently be enslaved via eternal contract? My other one is some pointers to get a Brittany lover route as I haven't done that yet and always go master route.
Kayla Porter, Karen Porter, Amy Ward, Stacy Hudson, Aliyah Nadir, Rachel Wutt, Rio Nakamura, Emma Maywood, and Sofia Rodriguez are all the ones I remember

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Hey Monica tries taking over mother and I either get the banishment or Slavery thing with both of them. Is it possible to stay on the Lover's route with both?
Monica yes, her mother I dont know, I have never cared enough to try, but my assumption is yes.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This has so much replay value and I quite enjoy it. This is probably my favorite game or in my top 5 pregnancy & html games. I can see myself supporting this in the future. Only thing I'm curious about, does anyone know similar games to this one that has a good amount of content?
try the game in my recommendation if you love harem with alot of pregnancy.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Hey Monica tries taking over mother and I either get the banishment or Slavery thing with both of them. Is it possible to stay on the Lover's route with both?
when you go to find ms hill a place to stay, ms wilson will stay with her. it will be on patels place(if you enslaved her) or to a motel. when you get the option to go to ms hill, ms wilson, (patel), or leave, help ms wilson and she will ask to be lovers, and you can choose if you want to or not
Besides Nikki are any of the women you can give contracts to happy about the contract or come to like it?
rio, sofia, nadir and -of course-stacy

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Besides Nikki are any of the women you can give contracts to happy about the contract or come to like it?
I think almost all of them will eventually come to like it. I think that is kind of the point of the game that increasing someone's slave level will turn them in to your masochist and increasing someone's lover level will turn them into your slut.

Nov 24, 2020
I wanna ask 2 things. I wanna start an eternal contract run where I use them 9n everyone so does anyone know all characters who can currently be enslaved via eternal contract? My other one is some pointers to get a Brittany lover route as I haven't done that yet and always go master route.
First thing you gotta do to get the Brittany lover route going is having Kitty learn your family secrets. Which is best to do before the night Brittany calls you to pick her up imo. If you do it that way you get to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Because when you pick Brittany up you get her drugs and you get to knock her up, which you got to do before the weekend. After you do all that, one night for dinner you got to eat with Brittany and ask her where she got the drugs from, don't blackmail her. Then when you get to the Titus event, take Brittany and go to nuns then use a pick light. Focus on Brittany and creampie her. Then on the 2nd Wednesday you'll get to talk to her.

Last edited:

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
What do you need for the Sofia engagement one (and with Monica)? I see some references but my only options for Friday seem to be with Sofia/Rio or Monica and someone rather than Sofia/Monica.

Edit: found it on Friday by focusing on Sofia during the week. Go for the contract with Sofia on Friday and choose marriage

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
If you make a contract for Kayla first and then for a certain other character (I think it was Rachel, but I don't remember for certain) Kayla will realize what you're doing when you're going to present the contract, gets very excited and encourages this other character to sign.

F14bb3

Sep 7, 2016
Ok, by popular demand I attempted a Ms. Wilson pack. I went with Kendra Lust for Ms Wilson and also switched out Aunt Mona to Monique Alexander.

I don't tend to go for the transformations, so I was already heavy into it before noticing that Kendra is already used. Add onto that some shared scenes with Monica, and there's going to be some carry over until I have more time to work on it. But since people seem eager to replace Sara Jay I figured I'd upload it for you:
  1. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Kendra Lust
Sweet! Any chance you could upload to nopy.to or some other places? The google links is giving me "Too many people have viewed or downloaded this file".

Or if anyone else have already downloaded it and want to share it, I would appreciate it! :)

Nvm, it works now!

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Could someone tell me which path leads to the mother finding out that you are the one who got her pregnant?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes