1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
With Mom and Dad, you can put some evidence that Dad cheats on her, right? How does that path work so far?
If I recall correctly there isn't a path for that yet. Also if I'm not mistaken it decreases a bit the love mom has to you, it isn't worth it, it's like she knows it is you who put the evidence there. I hope in the future that route also gives options to a pure love route with her, like for example her willingly acccept being pregnant or something similar just to piss off the dad. I don't know, just gave an idea, I'm sure many others would come from many.

Reactions: Dysphorika

TGafy

May 14, 2020
This game lacks the bdsm tag.
There's a lot more blackmail content than bdsm and it's not here too. Looking over all the tags available, there's several more not listed with this thread. But with how great this game's story is, I see it as a welcome surprise when I stumble onto those scenes.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
There's a lot more blackmail content than bdsm and it's not here too. Looking over all the tags available, there's several more not listed with this thread. But with how great this game's story is, I see it as a welcome surprise when I stumble onto those scenes.
It doesn't matter how much bdsm there is (there isn't much lactation in the game and the tag is there). If it's present, the tag should be too.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
If anyone has a "love" based walkthrough (no slave, no contract), I'm interested :) I assume there is no love path for Mom yet (or just started) ?
I am for it too

This game lacks the bdsm tag.
As a lot of things is a question of perspective, maybe dev consider is not enough.

It doesn't matter how much bdsm there is (there isn't much lactation in the game and the tag is there). If it's present, the tag should be too.
Ah but there is? I am a fan of lactation and seems I didn't saw it.

Reactions: TGafy

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Here. Only slave is Mrs. Wilson everyone else is free. It's CHEAT tho.
Thanks a lot, I'll try it ! I only use the energy cheat (this way, I keep gameplay elements like stats and lights management, without the energy frustration). Any specific advice (like starting stats maybe) ?

And everyone, if you have your own some specific walkthrough (incest oriented, milf oriented, cheating wives/gf oriented, transformation oriented, character specific or anything) feel free to share :)

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
has anyone done a time travel and or editor mod. WITH OUT going the botnet pyton thing. Because for the life of me I can't firgure it out into a hmtl again. just

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes