JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Hey I'm wondering if anybody know how many orange dream is there to help Rio relax and turn her brain off, to become a slave and a bimbo, cause I only got one of it, so just wanna know if there is a second and third one yet in the game?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Hey I'm wondering if anybody know how many orange dream is there to help Rio relax and turn her brain off, to become a slave and a bimbo, cause I only got one of it, so just wanna know if there is a second and third one yet in the game?
It isn't in the game yet

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Variable editor attached, with several new variables added. I'm still working my way through the content to make the full time travel mod (some events got shifted here and there, making my life a bit harder).

Several 'bugfixes':
Suzie and Barberry might display no image in the original game file (or time travel mod)
'display' mispelled as 'dispaly' in Suzie's page

Feel free to report any bugs.
ive been looking mayve having brain fart but is combo mod done yet

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
ive been looking mayve having brain fart but is combo mod done yet
Not yet; am about 65% done. This particular version saw huge changes (as several actions are now available on different days), so making sure I didn't screw up anything is slowing progress

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
This particular version saw huge changes (as several actions are now available on different days),
Is that why I can't get any version of a variable editor to work? This is the first time I've tried that mod, and it keeps saying it got installed, but in game I see no difference. Can't tell if it's an incompatibility or if I'm just dumb.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Is that why I can't get any version of a variable editor to work? This is the first time I've tried that mod, and it keeps saying it got installed, but in game I see no difference. Can't tell if it's an incompatibility or if I'm just dumb.
The game files pinned on 2833 should work out of the box, but the variable editor mod is only available for the current version at the moment.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
The game files pinned on 2833 should work out of the box, but the variable editor mod is only available for the current version at the moment.
Ah, so that's what I was doing wrong. I was trying to use the apply_mods.py Python file to apply the editor_121a.html file like I did the time travel mod. Doing that seems to apply the time travel aspect of the mod, but not the variable editor, but clicking on the editor_121a.html file opens the game up with the variable editor, but not the time travel.

Looks like I can just jump back and forth between the two versions without issue.

I noticed there isn't a menu for the MC, but I guess that's probably not really needed, is it? Outside of being able to toggle being related or not, I don't suppose there's a lot of variables that need to be edited that can't be handled with just the cheat menu, are there?

Thanks for your help.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I just started a no-cheat new save ignoring black lights with a partial focus on orange and discovered that Ms. Chang gives you a book about navigating dreams. Oddly enough, in all my saves, I've never really done anything with Ms. Chang. But from the looks of it I have to finish studying the book on assistants before I can get to the dream book. Is that really the case or is there a way to choose which to study? Also, if not, does anyone know how many chapters each book has?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I just started a no-cheat new save ignoring black lights with a partial focus on orange and discovered that Ms. Chang gives you a book about navigating dreams. Oddly enough, in all my saves, I've never really done anything with Ms. Chang. But from the looks of it I have to finish studying the book on assistants before I can get to the dream book. Is that really the case or is there a way to choose which to study? Also, if not, does anyone know how many chapters each book has?
Hard to say but I remember got both: the book of assistants and the dream book.

Oct 8, 2020
I vaguely remember that when studying the book on assistants with Rio, it mentions studying the book on dreams, too. Not sure how much you have to study to get through Tom's mental defenses, or how much of it has actually been implemented.

hjp766

Sep 26, 2018
Been playing and playing and cannot figure out for the life of me how to get the Ward love route unlocked. Any tips greatly appreciated

humanmer

Oct 30, 2019
Am I right in assuming that the variable edit mod doesn't work with the Patreon .125 versions? sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm a bit new to all this.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Am I right in assuming that the variable edit mod doesn't work with the Patreon .125 versions? sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm a bit new to all this.
It's not really necessary though. It might but you can use the command console (F12) and type in "SugarCube.State.variables" minus the quotations and then edit stuff there. I'm sure we have an explanations somewhere that's more detailed and it does get tedious if you are going for specific things but I enjoy it.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Hmmm... considering how many contracts MC can make for this weekend, I think it's legit to call next update as "green".

Reactions: Jaxter
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes