Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
But I also think you have to get her pregnant that first week before she leaves, so using Mental -> Slave in her hotel room is a must.
Didn't do any mental stuff on mom and she still called and bitched about the kid.
You can also do it by teleporting to her location on the first Thursday, it will cost you some corruption but it's possible.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I was just wondering, is it possible to have Sofia as girlfriend and pregnant at the same time without losing an important event? I'm not finding it.

Also, how many girls are possible to be as GF/lover on the same walkthrough?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I was just wondering, is it possible to have Sofia as girlfriend and pregnant at the same time without losing an important event? I'm not finding it.

Also, how many girls are possible to be as GF/lover on the same walkthrough?
yes(and depends on what you consider important). as of now, i think you cant have barbery and her daughter, chang, your mom, lydia, nadir, stacy

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Ok the non-cheat walkthough is finally done, I have not tested it after I built it so can someone let me know if it is missing a passage or if it has an extra one.

It took longer this time because we needed better stats so I found a different pathway for us that gives us better stats at the expense of Lydia getting pregnant

I really wish we could do more, specifically turn in Rio's contract and get Nikki, Heather and Rio as our GFs but there just wasnt enough time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-121a-g28.41722/post-5787562

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Ok the non-cheat walkthough is finally done, I have not tested it after I built it so can someone let me know if it is missing a passage or if it has an extra one.

It took longer this time because we needed better stats so I found a different pathway for us that gives us better stats at the expense of Lydia getting pregnant

I really wish we could do more, specifically turn in Rio's contract and get Nikki, Heather and Rio as our GFs but there just wasnt enough time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-daze-v0-121a-g28.41722/post-5787562
Well, the contract paths aren't really time efficient since they all require 2 actions. An other option would be to ignore the Wilsons and Ward (my least favorite characters, but unfortunately the most important in the story, with Rio maybe) :p

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
yes(and depends on what you consider important). as of now, i think you cant have barbery and her daughter, chang, your mom, lydia, nadir, stacy
By important I meant events for the main story. And I meant having them on the same walkthrough. Yes the others are possible but don't recall of being possible to have them all. But I guess I need to try a bit more :)

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Well, the contract paths aren't really time efficient since they all require 2 actions. An other option would be to ignore the Wilsons and Ward (my least favorite characters, but unfortunately the most important in the story, with Rio maybe) :p
WHAT?
I can see your point on the Wilsons, but Ward?
Bslap.png
Even discounting the writing which is awesome, how can any character played by Lauren Phillips be the worst character?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kidding aside Ward is not the problem, her sessions are all in her classroom, the problem is that classes take 3 time slots on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday but take 4 time slots on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Due to this we skip lunch on those days. If we had lunch on Tuesday we could use that slot to move in Hill and Wilson and then have a free evening slot to get Jane early which would allow us to turn in Rio's contract later. And on Thursday we could tutor Heather and Nikki, cuckold Kyle and make Heather our secret GF. But I'm still proud of all we could do. Oh and Ward does take two time slots to contract her but you get Stacy for free out of it so still worth it.

doggbound

Dec 22, 2016
Ok, by popular demand I attempted a Ms. Wilson pack. I went with Kendra Lust for Ms Wilson and also switched out Aunt Mona to Monique Alexander.

I don't tend to go for the transformations, so I was already heavy into it before noticing that Kendra is already used. Add onto that some shared scenes with Monica, and there's going to be some carry over until I have more time to work on it. But since people seem eager to replace Sara Jay I figured I'd upload it for you:
  1. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Kendra Lust
Can we get an alternative host for these files?

Reactions: jackwhite6

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
WHAT?
I can see your point on the Wilsons, but Ward?
View attachment 1344591
Even discounting the writing which is awesome, how can any character played by Lauren Phillips be the worst character?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kidding aside Ward is not the problem, her sessions are all in her classroom, the problem is that classes take 3 time slots on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday but take 4 time slots on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Due to this we skip lunch on those days. If we had lunch on Tuesday we could use that slot to move in Hill and Wilson and then have a free evening slot to get Jane early which would allow us to turn in Rio's contract later. And on Thursday we could tutor Heather and Nikki, cuckold Kyle and make Heather our secret GF. But I'm still proud of all we could do. Oh and Ward does take two time slots to contract her but you get Stacy for free out of it so still worth it.
Wilsons with the image pack aren't even that bad btw. Ms Wilson was changed from a truck to some decent sports car. And of course Monica as Gabbie Carter is always a good thing. Just needed Molly Bennett for Brittany, although her current actress isn't bad, I can't complain, is that I have a thing for Molly Bennett and Kimberly Brix.

I even tried to make both Monica and Ms Wilson as Aunt and Cousin on last update, along with Smiths and Amy (like a cousin that went abroad, since she's the younger teacher), had some fun experiences with Twine 2, but unfortunely I'm not able to convert from Twine to Twine 2 and Twine seems pretty confusing to me. At least the interface.

I know many aren't kinky with that incest thing, but oh well, I like taboo scenes, what can I do.

Btw Jane is by far the most underated character in the game. Sure it takes quite a while to convert (if you want to keep the main story with priority), and I'm not even the biggest fan of that theme, but her events are pretty good.

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Wilsons with the image pack aren't even that bad btw. Ms Wilson was changed from a truck to some decent sports car. And of course Monica as Gabbie Carter is always a good thing. Just needed Molly Bennett for Brittany, although her current actress isn't bad, I can't complain, is that I have a thing for Molly Bennett and Kimberly Brix.

I even tried to make both Monica and Ms Wilson as Aunt and Cousin on last update, along with Smiths and Amy (like a cousin that went abroad, since she's the younger teacher), had some fun experiences with Twine 2, but unfortunely I'm not able to convert from Twine to Twine 2 and Twine seems pretty confusing to me. At least the interface.

I know many aren't kinky with that incest thing, but oh well, I like taboo scenes, what can I do.

Btw Jane is by far the most underated character in the game. Sure it takes quite a while to convert (if you want to keep the main story with priority), and I'm not even the biggest fan of that theme, but her events are pretty good.

Agree. For whatever reason I wasn't onboard the Abigail Mac bus when the game launched, but her scenes are so good that it's impossible to skip her stuff for me now on replays.

Molly Bennett I think would work better as a younger sister than an older one.

Last edited:

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Is this how it is sopposed to be: Player can discover Sofia is on BC on the first dinner lust event. However this does not trigger BC discovered flag.

Edit: flag seems to be triggered in the code but either it is flipped at some point or forgotten.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2020
When I invite professor ward to date on 11th August Sunday, the dreamsculpt scene's last line is about how I discovered hidden kinks of ward and she might do it in real life too. So is BDSM with ward (in real life) added to the game yet? If yes then how can I access it.

And are there any posible paths with Ward, like with Brittany we have a love route and a blackmail maid route ( I saw someone talking about Ward's sister but I can't find her) ?

And can I make Lydia my gf?

Reactions: Dysphorika
Nov 24, 2020
When I invite professor ward to date on 11th August Sunday, the dreamsculpt scene's last line is about how I discovered hidden kinks of ward and she might do it in real life too. So is BDSM with ward (in real life) added to the game yet? If yes then how can I access it.

And are there any posible paths with Ward, like with Brittany we have a love route and a blackmail maid route ( I saw someone talking about Ward's sister but I can't find her) ?

And can I make Lydia my gf?
You can do a love, blackmail or contract path with Ward. Wards sister isn't in the game yet, you just learn that Ward has a little sister. No, you can't make Lydia your gf.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Molly Bennett I think would work better as a younger sister than an older one.
Molly Bennett works as younger sister, older sister, twin, mother, aunt, cousin, daughter, etc. She's beyond perfection, along with Kimberly Brix and Jia Lissa.

I would include Yuu Shinoda as well if her movies weren't pixelated.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes