B shock

Nov 10, 2017
Does Prinlup's mod work in this update ..

I downloaded it used full version for time travel but don't know how to set checkpoints there is no option for it

B shock

Nov 10, 2017
Is that the where you use the python file called (apply_mods)?
No Prinlup's one is modified one which combines botnet and var edit in one you just have to paste it in folder and open it but it's for v121a.

I was following ultimate walkthrough which requires me to set checkpoints after particular choice and load them again to choose another choice like time travel but I don't know how to do it there is no option to set checkpoints.

Reactions: Jaxter

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
what is the endpoint of the current content? I dealt with titus and get an introduction into coven politics but a few days later the game can't continue. is this the current endpoint of is there no continue because I chose not to become a member of the coven?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
what is the endpoint of the current content? I dealt with titus and get an introduction into coven politics but a few days later the game can't continue. is this the current endpoint of is there no continue because I chose not to become a member of the coven?
End of Friday is the Current content end.

Reactions: Dysphorika

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Alright, I gotta know. Has anyone actually been able to import this version of the html file into twine?
I left the thing going for a day on three separate occasions and nothing happened. It just seems like it ends up crashing twine within the first minute or so of the importing process. If there's some sort of trick that I'm missing, I'd be very grateful if anyone would let me know what that trick might be.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Alright, I gotta know. Has anyone actually been able to import this version of the html file into twine?
I left the thing going for a day on three separate occasions and nothing happened. It just seems like it ends up crashing twine within the first minute or so of the importing process. If there's some sort of trick that I'm missing, I'd be very grateful if anyone would let me know what that trick might be.
What does twine do?

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
Who can be knocked up by NPC's? I've only seen Heather getting knocked up by Jake, are there any other possibilities?

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes