Nov 24, 2020
How do you trigger the blue lights to bypass birth control?
You can do what TGafy said or use a cheat that gives you max stats and max energy at the start of the game. That way you won't have to worry about your blue light level being high enough or if you have the energy to spare.

Reactions: TGafy

Lovinlife2

Nov 17, 2021
ok thanks guys, last question, what power is the blue light? I feel like it never shows up around ward or i hit the wrong power.

Glenn Quagmire

May 3, 2020
ok thanks guys, last question, what power is the blue light? I feel like it never shows up around ward or i hit the wrong power.
Rain Power

Description: Make people wet (literally). At higher doses, summon lightning at your fingertips or flood the campus to force people to stay inside. Can also shrink yourself or others down to the size of a raindrop.

Reactions: Lovinlife2

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
AH ok, thank you. That option doesn't seem to come up around ward.
The option for Ward comes up if you ignore the lights in her class during the current final week. doing so leads to a sex scene with her, if you are missing the option then you missed a requirement. You might need to be in a relationship first for the scene to even appear(I'm not sure if blackmail path works yet, haven't done that in a long time), only other requirement I can think of is training her in magic.

Oct 8, 2020
The option for Ward comes up if you ignore the lights in her class during the current final week. doing so leads to a sex scene with her, if you are missing the option then you missed a requirement. You might need to be in a relationship first for the scene to even appear(I'm not sure if blackmail path works yet, haven't done that in a long time), only other requirement I can think of is training her in magic.
Fairly certain it works on the blackmail path.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know what choices/potential events create the biggest divergences in what choices you're given later? I want to make sure I've seen as much of the content as possible, but I don't want to spend a lot of time on trial and error to see what unlocks different content.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know what choices/potential events create the biggest divergences in what choices you're given later? I want to make sure I've seen as much of the content as possible, but I don't want to spend a lot of time on trial and error to see what unlocks different content.
Seeing as every choices change things, even if a little, this can be hard to answer.

There are character choices, plot choices and power choices, more often than not mixed with each other.

Reactions: Brovalon
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes