herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
Mind sharing how? The only way to romance her I know involves raping her in her sleep to impregnate her during the first week, then using a Pink to cum inside her again at the convent on the night of the hunt.

i don't know about requirement, but just use dreamsculpt on her to have a better relationship and the most important think is to ask about the drugs so that you can take her with you against titus.
Because than you can go the hideout of the nuns and there you use heat to fuck her and breed her.(because now she knows you did that)
later on than she ask what to do with your child so just declare your love.

AND now she is your girlfriend

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i don't know about requirement, but just use dreamsculpt on her to have a better relationship and the most important think is to ask about the drugs so that you can take her with you against titus.
Because than you can go the hideout of the nuns and there you use heat to fuck her and breed her.(because now she knows you did that)
later on than she ask what to do with your child so just declare your love.

AND now she is your girlfriend
But you might lose other characters romance.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm curious about the new patch, seems intriguing at least.

"Allows you to take over the motel and bring contracts there". Basicly owning the hotel owner (if she's female ofc) and being the boss of the hotel? Or is a completly different thing?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Some of the walkthroughs indicate an option for a threesome with Jane and Ms. Hill. However, I'm not getting it. After the alcohol boost at the party, there is no option for a threesome, only sex with Jane and then Monica and Mrs. Wilson. Anyone else has this issue?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Rain Power

Description: Make people wet (literally). At higher doses, summon lightning at your fingertips or flood the campus to force people to stay inside. Can also shrink yourself or others down to the size of a raindrop.
You can also boost the alcohol content of drinks apparently.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Some of the walkthroughs indicate an option for a threesome with Jane and Ms. Hill. However, I'm not getting it. After the alcohol boost at the party, there is no option for a threesome, only sex with Jane and then Monica and Mrs. Wilson. Anyone else has this issue?
Do you have incest cheat turned on? That changes a good bit of content in this game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You need incest to be turned on. Type "related" or "cheatrelated" at the start of the game.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
You need incest to be turned on. Type "related" or "cheatrelated" at the start of the game.
Do you have incest cheat turned on? That changes a good bit of content in this game.
No. This was a "non-cheat" playthrough, using Cerebrum's guide. And no to the incest as well...ohhhhhhh, I see (literally as I was typing the response). "Incest" does not only apply to the MC, the Maywood's and Porter's does it?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
No. This was a "non-cheat" playthrough, using Cerebrum's guide. And no to the incest as well...ohhhhhhh, I see (literally as I was typing the response). "Incest" does not only apply to the MC, the Maywood's and Porter's does it?
Correct, incest applies to all characters in the game. Jane (Jake) and Hill are still mother and daughter (son) when incest is turned off so any scenes with them 'helping' each other are considered incest, and therefore inaccessible.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Correct, incest applies to all characters in the game. Jane (Jake) and Hill are still mother and daughter (son) when incest is turned off so any scenes with them 'helping' each other are considered incest, and therefore inaccessible.
Got ya! Thanks.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I just mentioned both due to have the incest option. If you don't want cheats then just use the "related" code. And yes, it applies to everyone. It's a content enabler.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You can delete it and the ones in your browser should still be there, but that's inconsistent and can mess up if you clear your browser, so I'd recommend using the 'save to disk' option anyway so your saves are always safe regardless of what you do with the game itself.
Any plans about public release this year??
Also I do really hope that there will be such thing as "christmas-special-non-canon-part"

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes